ADVERTISEMENT

Video content planned for football on HerdNation

Kevin Colley

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2022
Hey guys! Wanted to thank all of you for your support so far!

I'll be at Saturday evening's contest against Coastal Carolina and also plan to be at the contests with Appalachian State as well as Georgia State. Wanted to get to all six home games, but had difficulty obtaining the proper passes to do so. That has been straightened out and I should have the access.

We'll have video highlights posted to the website. It'll be through my YouTube channel so you can catch highlights there, if you like! I will have Saturday's contest posted early Sunday morning with the link to the video.

I'm still working on getting better at that craft, but I hope you'll enjoy the videos that are to come. Go Herd!

Hey guys! Wanted to thank all of you for your support so far!

I'll be at Saturday evening's contest against Coastal Carolina and also plan to be at the contests with Appalachian State as well as Georgia State. Wanted to get to all six home games, but had difficulty obtaining the proper passes to do so. That has been straightened out and I should have the access.

We'll have video highlights posted to the website. It'll be through my YouTube channel so you can catch highlights there, if you like! I will have Saturday's contest posted early Sunday morning with the link to the video.

I'm still working on getting better at that craft, but I hope you'll enjoy the videos that are to come. Go Herd!
Awesome. What's the channel name?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT