ADVERTISEMENT

“Fvcking Mexican”

"Khawam, the family attorney, told me she sent the bill to the White House, but no money was ever received by the family from Trump."

Reactions: riflearm2
trump fake news GIF

Liberals don't let facts get in their way. they need stupid shit like rifle's claim in order to make themselves feel better about their erroneous claim after claim against trump. he's really done a number on them, for sure.

H&H keeps trying to parrot bullshit media claims, they blow up in his face, then he abandons the thread.

Today was Rifle's turn to look like an idiot.

Reactions: 30CAT
H&H keeps trying to parrot bullshit media claims, they blow up in his face, then he abandons the thread.

oh, contrare. rifle will come back in with a diatribe full of pure horse shit that nobody will read, explaining why his claim is absolutely correct.

oh, contrare. rifle will come back in with a diatribe full of pure horse shit that nobody will read, explaining why his claim is absolutely correct.
Get IT on the horn: Crank up the bandwith and backup server. Here comes the novel.

• Haha
Her sister just scolded people foe using her sisters death. Said Trump treated her family eith dignity and respect. She also said she voted foe Trump.

Libs and the media can be terrible.

Roof over a roof. Genius!
Well, now that you say it, I'd call it genius if you live in an area with a lot of large hail. And I'm not even being funny. My insurance agent said if you get 8 years out of a roof here, you are winning. Yes, we have already had to replace ours. Might as well throw up some old tin over the roof, why the hell not.

But this is the home Meadows claimed he lived in for voter registration purposes. I thought you were against voter fraud?

Well, now that you say it, I'd call it genius if you live in an area with a lot of large hail. And I'm not even being funny. My insurance agent said if you get 8 years out of a roof here, you are winning. Yes, we have already had to replace ours. Might as well throw up some old tin over the roof, why the hell not.

But this is the home Meadows claimed he lived in for voter registration purposes. I thought you were against voter fraud?

I only commented on the roof. Where did fraud come from?

riflepuss shot down.

Did any of you deplorables actually read the article?

If this was a bogus hit piece, why would the writer go out of his way to detail the inconsistencies and/or people who claimed the things from the other sources wasn't true? If the writer's goal was to create a hit piece, why even include those comments?

He did it, because that is what reporters do. They gather information and report what they discovered. If he has multiple people claiming one thing and multiple people claiming another, he reports both of them, as he should.

Do any of you actually think before drooling on your keyboard? An average intelligence person would look at all of the verifiable things and actions trump has done going back numerous decades. Then, that person would assess why there are so many of these stories coming out from people who were, at one time, close to him. That doesn't happen to innocent people over and over again from different people.

Cha-ching. I'm got damn clairvoyant.

Did any of you deplorables actually read the article?

If this was a bogus hit piece, why would the writer go out of his way to detail the inconsistencies and/or people who claimed the things from the other sources wasn't true? If the writer's goal was to create a hit piece, why even include those comments?

He did it, because that is what reporters do. They gather information and report what they discovered. If he has multiple people claiming one thing and multiple people claiming another, he reports both of them, as he should.

Do any of you actually think before drooling on your keyboard? An average intelligence person would look at all of the verifiable things and actions trump has done going back numerous decades. Then, that person would assess why there are so many of these stories coming out from people who were, at one time, close to him. That doesn't happen to innocent people over and over again from different people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT