ADVERTISEMENT

“Why are we having all these people from sh!thole countries come here?”

-- Donald Trump

That is fvcking awesome. Couldn't agree more, Mr. President. If I could go back in time and vote for you I would.

That’s because you’re a deplorable. If you keep it up, your attempt at pretending that you’re not a West Virginian will show.

Other than the obvious lack of tact...

It's hard to argue they aren't sh*tholes. Because if that's the case then there's really no need to leave them and come to our non sh*thole.

Or are they shi*thiles and we should help some people that live there out?

Sh*thole.

Wait , hasn't rifle called WV a sh*thole? Maybe he will let murox immigrate to his apartment/mini house/brothel?

Other than the obvious lack of tact...

It's hard to argue they aren't sh*tholes. Because if that's the case then there's really no need to leave them and come to our non sh*thole.

Sh*thole.

Wait , hasn't rifle called WV a sh*thole? Maybe he will let murox immigrate to his apartment/mini house/brothel?

The left's welfare state has made the "give me your tired, your poor . . ." unsustainable and the world's tired and poor are worse off because of it. Once upon a time, poor immigrants would move to America and work their balls off, assimilate to the culture and contribute to the betterment of the entire country. Now, immigrants from poor countries often times don't even bother trying to learn English. Democrats just want more poor, stupid voters who will always vote for more handouts.

upstate new york
The provinces. A dowdy, depressed, depressing, crime-ridden shithole that bleeds New York City (ironically the safest big city in America) dry to keep itself afloat. Full of inferiority-complex-addled jackasses who whine about how there's more to this state than the City and act so big because the capital of New York State (Albany) is there. Big friggin' deal. Go move to that sterile NYC clone Toronto if you like it so much, upstaters, and stop thinking you're so great until you can clean up your act and actually be productive.
Okay, so there's more to New York State than the City. No one gives a damn, unless you like nature (big whoop), economic stagnation, and urban blight that's right up there with the Midwest rustbelt, metropolitan Detroit, and eastern Germany. Upstate can go ahead and fall into the Great Lakes.

An argument could be made that it is terrible policy to take the best of the sh!thole countries because those are the very people who could bring real change to their countries.

I think our immigration policy (solely because of the welfare state) should be to take only immigrants with advanced degrees or skills that will translate into a positive economic input from the immigrant to the US economy. I would also be fine with allowing anyone to immigrate here if the welfare state was eliminated.

Democrats just want the votes and then try to play the race card.

Sickening. Bleeding the country dry. They are coming here taking up resources and not even trying to become part of the society. Glad, I work and pay taxes for the Democrats trying to get voters.

Reactions: 19MU88
Now, immigrants from poor countries often times don't even bother trying to learn English. .

And there isn't a damn thing wrong with that. In many parts of this country, you can live in certain neighborhoods and never have to speak English. Why would they bother to learn English when they can be productive parts of society without it?

dems are playing right into trumps hands on this, black caucus, Haitian congresswoman outraged does not help the cause.
dems need to learn to count, there are more whites who do not want a lot of
non European people into the country than there are African americans and spics
who do.

wise up - shut up and let it go.

I never want to be president. I couldnt ever seperate families or kick hard working law abiding people out of the country. Immigration doesnt concern people here. We just try to take care of our families and we care as much about other states just as much as they care about west virginia. Trump I hope meant we dont want the criminals and low lives who come here not caring about nothing but an easy buck. Seems to me their is not many bad mexicans coming here. Don Lemon is a big puss. Said it brought tears to his eyes. He is going radical. Either impeach trump or try to work with him. The vagination of america is in high gear.CNN reported trump is against all foreigners. He married one
.You cant say our way or your a dumb ass. ThAts the libs message. Trump doesnt care for bad folks from other countries and the libs hate white people. This is not south africa where the blacks are 90 per cent of the people and were treated horribly. This is america where 13% of america is black and they want to own and run the whole country.I bet their are more black millionaires in america than anywhere. Thats a quess. Now woman are bitching again. I dont hear women in this area being like that. Women have Judd and Miley Cyrus and Madonna as their kind to represent women. Miley has calmed down her nasty ways but staying in austrailia with a christian family has helped her. I like miley when she sings songs where you can make out her words. For some reason she wanted to act like a nasty whore in front of 16 yr old girls. Billy ray visits the Cyrus graveyard in lawrence county and comes into town just like a regular guy. America take care of those who paid alot of taxes too. All lives matter. Black lives only matters is how their message comes across when in the middle of their riot they look for anyone white to attack. What was worse, the la riots or that stupid bunch of rednecks clashing in virginia.Boy if roosevelt was president his words alone would made him public enemy number one. When we called Jap' s slant eyes during world war ll doesnt count as racist. Calling the NVA gooks was not racist. Its war, name calling means nothing. Boy whats next fat people crying over being fat and blaming others for their fat asses. Boy Don Lemon let me down. He is blinded too by hate. Him and trump should golf.

In all seriousness, the leader of the free world shouldn't be referring to other nations as "sh*tholes." It's unbecoming and beneath the dignity of the office. It also enforces the negative worldview that many have of us already. In short, they were terrible comments made by someone who should know better.

In all seriousness, the leader of the free world shouldn't be referring to other nations as "sh*tholes." It's unbecoming and beneath the dignity of the office. It also enforces the negative worldview that many have of us already. In short, they were terrible comments made by someone who should know better.
lol, you think trump is the only president ever to engage in that type of talk "behind closed doors"? give me a fvckin break, he's a man. and, while not as polished as many others, he'd still be one of forty plus other presidents to have engaged in such talk when not in the public eye.

lol, you think trump is the only president ever to engage in that type of talk "behind closed doors"? give me a fvckin break, he's a man. and, while not as polished as many others, he'd still be one of forty plus other presidents to have engaged in such talk when not in the public eye.
Are you just making shit up???

Last edited:
And there isn't a damn thing wrong with that. In many parts of this country, you can live in certain neighborhoods and never have to speak English. Why would they bother to learn English when they can be productive parts of society without it?

1. Their non English speaking kids have to go to school and learn English. That takes more time and infrastructure and puts more burden on the system. Learning a language that is not spoken in the home is more difficult for all parties involved.

2.upward mobility is limited if you don't speak the native language.

3. again, if you're coming here but just want to live in an isolated non English speaking neighborhood, you're not coming here for our culture; you're coming here for economic freedom, health care, upward mobility (which is fine, I'd do the same thing - we can argue the ethics of it and whether or not it's overall helpful as murox has mentioned)...and because your home country is a sh*thole.

4. they would "bother" to learn it or at least try because it's respectful to their new neighbors and countrymen. When I travel abroad I at least try to bring a little pocket language book or research some basic greetings to show respect. If we're going to push multi-culturalism as a net positive, then you need a bridge to help different cultures co-exist; that bridge is a common tongue at bare minimum.

jao932383k901.png

An argument could be made that it is terrible policy to take the best of the sh!thole countries because those are the very people who could bring real change to their countries.

I think our immigration policy (solely because of the welfare state) should be to take only immigrants with advanced degrees or skills that will translate into a positive economic input from the immigrant to the US economy. I would also be fine with allowing anyone to immigrate here if the welfare state was eliminated.

Since you have such high regard for yourself, why don't you go back to Logan County and bring real change there?

Since you have such high regard for yourself, why don't you go back to Logan County and bring real change there?

So you're saying it's a sh*thole?

I get your point though, that's why I struggle with this.

From a global perspective I think mass immigration is a drop in the bucket and does nothing for global poverty and may make it worse; but from a personal perspective I feel it is best for my family and I to reside outside of WV (or if I were born in a terrible country I too would want to leave).

So you're saying it's a sh*thole?

Nope. I imagine lummox sees it as such. I'm persuaded Logan County is a better place with him gone. But he could always go back there and attempt to better it, you know, like following his own philosophy.

you seriously believe trump would be the only president ever to make derogatory comments about other countries? judas priest, you really are a pansy ass crybaby in need of a safe space.
You’re r full of shit. Just continue making up your own story line.

Nope. I imagine lummox sees it as such. I'm persuaded Logan County is a better place with him gone. But he could always go back there and attempt to better it, you know, like following his own philosophy.

First of all, you retard, I've never lived in Logan County. Second, it is not my philosophy that people should never immigrate because they should stay in their homeland to make it better. I just said an argument could be made.

-- Donald Trump

That is fvcking awesome. Couldn't agree more, Mr. President. If I could go back in time and vote for you I would.

rots is NOT PREJUDICED - he does not mind black folks

WAITING ON HIM !

Yeah of course Trump isn't the first to use this type of language as president. I think the difference is that this wasn't a private conversation though. No one should be surprised though. This is who Trump is... This is who his base is...

Yeah of course Trump isn't the first to use this type of language as president. I think the difference is that this wasn't a private conversation though. No one should be surprised though. This is who Trump is... This is who his base is...
How was it not a private conversation?

First of all, you retard, I've never lived in Logan County. Second, it is not my philosophy that people should never immigrate because they should stay in their homeland to make it better. I just said an argument could be made.

At least that looks better on Logan County. How can your foreign language speaking rejects that are poor and stupid help their home country? moron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT