ADVERTISEMENT

❗️The State orders you to not believe your eyes.❗️

The first evidence in the video was a bogus manipulation of what actually was happening.

Are you deplorables not embarrassed or shamed when reality actually is shown after you perpetuating bullshit? Again, he gives you plenty of ammo, so why continue to use bogus shit?

The first evidence in the video was a bogus manipulation of what actually was happening.

Are you deplorables not embarrassed or shamed when reality actually is shown after you perpetuating bullshit? Again, he gives you plenty of ammo, so why continue to use bogus shit?
A person who considers the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to be an integral part of a "lifelong WV education" would hold this belief.

So the Mush Administration is saying it is manipulated and you believe them. Okkkk

Reactions: 19MU88
So the Mush Administration is saying it is manipulated and you believe them. Okkkk
No, moron. Remember when it was first posted? I immediately posted that it looked to abruptly cut off, leading reasonable people to believe it was bogus and manipulated. Then, add to it that I could see the row of chairs behind the politicans/spouses, and I knew it was bogus. Within minutes, I then was able to find the full video of the event and post it disproving all of your morons. It was well before anything the administration said about it, because unlike you morons, I can think independently.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
No, moron. Remember when it was first posted? I immediately posted that it looked to abruptly cut off, leading reasonable people to believe it was bogus and manipulated. Then, add to it that I could see the row of chairs behind the politicans/spouses, and I knew it was bogus. Within minutes, I then was able to find the full video of the event and post it disproving all of your morons. It was well before anything the administration said about it, because unlike you morons, I can think independently.
What about the rest of the video?

You believe Mush Brain is ok mentally. I would question your independent thinking.

Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
Ffs. Even if he didn't shit himself, it was still odd behavior and further evidence of his cognitive decline.

Reactions: 30CAT
What about the rest of the video?
Intelligent people don't waste their time giving credibility to things when they immediately show that they are bogus.

You believe Mush Brain is ok mentally.
E.T., he's lying again.

I never made that claim, liar. In fact, I have said just the opposite multiple times. Again, he gives you plenty of ammo, so why use bullshit instead of that ammo?

Ffs. Even if he didn't shit himself, it was still odd behavior and further evidence of his cognitive decline.
Him reaching for his chair was not any sign of cognitive decline, nor was his "early" departure.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Intelligent people don't waste their time giving credibility to things when they immediately show that they are bogus.

E.T., he's lying again.

I never made that claim, liar. In fact, I have said just the opposite multiple times. Again, he gives you plenty of ammo, so why use bullshit instead of that ammo?

Him reaching for his chair was not any sign of cognitive decline, nor was his "early" departure.
You keep making excuses for Mush Brain's mental state. You day these clips are fabricated. He isn't really wandering around aimlessly. Well, yes, he is.

Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
Joe Scarborough and Mika said it was all fabricated lies this morning. That's five people who are on board. Joe, Mika, the colored girl that does the lies on the podium, rifle, and greed. A modern day Fab 5.

Reactions: 19MU88

Yup, and according to the fair, impartial, and always unbiased @Raoul Duke MU , Biden will outlive all of us because he's healthy as a Brahma Bull.
Biden will live more years than all of us? I don't know you all well enough to say. Rifle seems to take care of his body, exercises, doesn't drink or smoke, etc. Michigan drinks like a fish, he's likely out. O6 has good odds, dude runs marathons. EG has access to alien medicine and technology, who knows. I can promise you I am fvxked lol. You, I have no damn clue who are.

But I know Trump's a fat ass enough to say Biden will likely live longer. Two guys who don't drink or smoke, my money is on the skinny one.

Either way, both are old AF and we can do better. Only a dumb bastard like you would take it as an endorsement of Biden when I said they will both be slobbering in their jello before long.

You got a concussion and fractured some ribs. Zero to do with your longevity. Quit being such a pussy.
Brain damage, brain bleeding, nine fractured ribs (seven requiring titanium plating), smashed clavicle into five pieces (requiring a 4" metal bracket and multiple screws), multiple facial fractures (at least 4-5 from what I know, though I can't remember the names), atelectasis of both lungs due to not breathing, and randomly, a fractured leg according to the paperwork though nobody mentioned that to me nor do I have pain there.

Brain damage, brain bleeding, nine fractured ribs (seven requiring titanium plating), smashed clavicle into five pieces (requiring a 4" metal bracket and multiple screws), multiple facial fractures (at least 4-5 from what I know, though I can't remember the names), atelectasis of both lungs due to not breathing, and randomly, a fractured leg according to the paperwork though nobody mentioned that to me nor do I have pain there.
You'll live. None of this will take 10 or more years off your life.

False just like your scientology prophets
Nope. That's your home and it's waiting on you. You Godless lying trumpchum sucking oath breaker. The good news is you will get to spend your time there with your orange jesus.

Nope. That's your home and it's waiting on you. You Godless lying trumpchum sucking oath breaker. The good news is you will get to spend your time there with your orange jesus.
False, you are not the judge. I have been saved and baptized.

False, you are not the judge. I have been saved and baptized.
Nope. That's your home and it's waiting on you. You Godless lying trumpchum sucking oath breaker. The good news is you will get to spend your time there with your orange jesus. You may have been baptized, but you are NOT saved.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT