i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
2 soft tacos
2 crunchy tacos
1 pintos and cheese
Medium drink.

Say what? Dining room was even closed. No help.

No Inflation folks. Move along.

10.33 for that stuff. We are screwed.

The speedy Gonzales from the real Mexicans is not that much.

2 soft tacos
2 crunchy tacos
1 pintos and cheese
Medium drink.

This is Greed's idea of America. He's responsible for this mess.

I did a similar thing a couple weeks back. Got me a combo from Long John's, and it was right at $10.00. Enjoyed my meal, but walked away thinking I could have spent a little more, and got me some Red Lobster, and then I would have had those muffins they bring out before the meal. They even have beer there. Hell, the Big Mac combo is like $7.00 now. The Biden economy is going to end up sending more people into poverty, and mush is too stupid to understand it. Communist squad is calling the shots. Free shit for all eventually runs out, and then the country as you knew it is over.

2 soft tacos
2 crunchy tacos
1 pintos and cheese
Medium drink.

The speedy Gonzales from the reMexicans is not that much.
Jeebus, how big are you. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
2 soft tacos
2 crunchy tacos
1 pintos and cheese
Medium drink.

Not sure I’d blame inflation on the fact you spent $10+ on dog food/shit instead of choosing better quality & service for less.

Just like I said earlier, you idiots expect people to work for nothing so you can have a cheap burrito. Thanks for proving that....unintentionally of course.

Just like I said earlier, you idiots expect people to work for nothing so you can have a cheap burrito. Thanks for proving that....unintentionally of course.
Greed believes low wage earners deserve a pay raise, but he doesn't think that factors into inflation. Greed, it's a never ending upward spiral.

Reactions: Jartard
Went to Long John Silver's multiple times last summer.

Fished out some of the best meals of my life out of the garbage can. Almost entire meals thrown in there. Time after time. Fish, chicken, hush puppies. Often without spit or flies, but hell those are nothing.

Took it home, chewed it up, spit it out into a Kroger plastic bag (this was before I started now with the Biggie Wendy's cups).

All wonderful dinners.

All $0.00 with a 0 minute wait time. Would like to say 0 calories, but I probably ****ed up and swallowed 10 or 20.

Not sure I’d blame inflation on the fact you spent $10+ on dog food/shit instead of choosing better quality & service for less.
Well, when you are in a hurry because you are working while others are sitting on their asses and we, who work, are paying for it then that is what you have to do.

You get a warning for a deflection.

10.33. What did you pay an hour?

Sorry, son, you work for greed. Gonna have to give up at least 2 tacos.

I can't believe you even type that shit, when you paid what you did.

Greed believes low wage earners deserve a pay raise, but he doesn't think that factors into inflation. Greed, it's a never ending upward spiral.
Methed believes pay raises to those in upper brackets don't factor into inflation. He's an idiot. Don't be like methed.

I eat less now to compensate. Already had to give up volunteer work because of gas prices. Might have to give up Grizzly.

Well, when you are in a hurry because you are working while others are sitting on their asses and we, who work, are paying for it then that is what you have to do.

So, you're blaming your being stupid on being in a hurry. The only time you get in a hurry is to get to the table. You lying idiot.

So, you're blaming your being stupid on being in a hurry. The only time you get in a hurry is to get to the table. You lying idiot.
Ugggh, I work on the road a lot. Have meetings, calls, etc. Hit the Taco Bell drive through. Hell, the dining room was closed because they can't find help. Why? Uncle Sugar paying them to sit at home. That shit needs to end.

10.33 for fast food. Way to Go Mush Supporters.

The amount of shit to hit the fan with this stuff is going to hit hard if it doesn't get under control.

Went to Long John Silver's multiple times last summer.

Fished out some of the best meals of my life out of the garbage can. Almost entire meals thrown in there. Time after time. Fish, chicken, hush puppies. Often without spit or flies, but hell those are nothing.

Took it home, chewed it up, spit it out into a Kroger plastic bag (this was before I started now with the Biggie Wendy's cups).

All wonderful dinners.

All $0.00 with a 0 minute wait time. Would like to say 0 calories, but I probably ****ed up and swallowed 10 or 20.
WTF? Are you just testing to see if anyone is still reading your posts?

I did a similar thing a couple weeks back. Got me a combo from Long John's, and it was right at $10.00. Enjoyed my meal, but walked away thinking I could have spent a little more, and got me some Red Lobster, and then I would have had those muffins they bring out before the meal. They even have beer there. Hell, the Big Mac combo is like $7.00 now. The Biden economy is going to end up sending more people into poverty, and mush is too stupid to understand it. Communist squad is calling the shots. Free shit for all eventually runs out, and then the country as you knew it is over.
Wait until about Oct into 2022. When the free money runs out.

The people they claim to help all the time will be hit the hardest.

Ugggh, I work on the road a lot. Have meetings, calls, etc. Hit the Taco Bell drive through. Hell, the dining room was closed because they can't find help. Why? Uncle Sugar paying them to sit at home. That shit needs to end.

The amount of shit to hit the fan with this stuff is going to hit hard if it doesn't get under control.
How much did you pay for your pintos and cheese??

You're an idiot.

Deflection.^^^

How many verified illegal votes in 2020 presidential election?? Idiot
**** off, this is about Taco Bell and your wages came up. Has nothing to do with the election.

Greed, did you pay $10.33 hour, more or less?

2 beef crunchy tacos $2.78
2 beef soft tacos $2.78
1 Pinto and Cheese $1.99
1 Medium Sft Drink $1.99( they were out of ice as well, 1.99 no ice)

sub total $9.54
Tax .79(so they can pay people not to work and cause this shit to start with)

-------------------------------------------------

$10.33

A year ago (under your orange jesus) that same meal would have cost $9.50. You stupid lying punk.

Ok, moron. Now start adding up those percentages across everything you f'ing do. Are you dense?

Plus, you don't know what the damn Taco Bell charged here last year.

They can't even open up their dining room because Mush and our idiot governor are paying them to sit at home.

2 beef crunchy tacos $2.78
2 beef soft tacos $2.78
1 Pinto and Cheese $1.99
1 Medium Sft Drink $1.99( they were out of ice as well, 1.99 no ice)

sub total $9.54
Tax .79(so they can pay people not to work and cause this shit to start with)

-------------------------------------------------

$10.33
Your meal has increased by about 14 cents since last summer. You idiot.

Ok, moron. Now start adding up those percentages across everything you f'ing do
Ok. If I spent $50,000 at taco bell last year, it would cost me $50,685 this year. If you eat that same meal every day this year, it costs you an extra $51.00 for the year. idiot

Deflection? I’m just pointing out that your ignorance/lack of preparedness caused you to choose convenience over quality. Man up & handle your shit, you got what you wanted. If you’re paying more than what you’re willing to pay, that’s on you.

You spent almost $6 on 4 slimy tacos & another $2 on a medium drink. Taco Bell still has an actual $1 menu and McDonalds has any size soft drinks for $1. If you’re going to eat dog shit because you think you’ll die before making it to dinner, you could have landed 3-4 items off their $1 menu and hit up McDonalds for a large soft drink. $4-5. We can’t help your bad choices, you have to live with those.

Ok, moron. Now start adding up those percentages across everything you f'ing do. Are you dense?

Plus, you don't know what the damn Taco Bell charged here last year.

They can't even open up their dining room because Mush and our idiot governor are paying them to sit at home.
Only four words of advise, “run for the border”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT