ADVERTISEMENT

10-9

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
So far things are not trending in a positive direction folks. Maybe Huff can turn things around. I suppose we all should hope for the best. If you break it down we are 7-9 against FBS teams and 3-0 against FCS. This was not a rebuild project. We cut Doc lose for not winning championships. At this rate the next coach will indeed inherit a REBUILD project I'm afraid to say.

So far things are not trending in a positive direction folks. Maybe Huff can turn things around. I suppose we all should hope for the best. If you break it down we are 7-9 against FBS teams and 3-0 against FCS. This was not a rebuild project. We cut Doc lose for not winning championships. At this rate the next coach will indeed inherit a REBUILD project I'm afraid to say.
A lot of the players brought in were FCS players and guys buried on the depth charts at the P5 or G5 level.

I predict that Huff will leave here with a losing record and won’t get that coveted P-5 head coaching job. He will return to being a coordinator at some larger school.

I predict that Huff will leave here with a losing record and won’t get that coveted P-5 head coaching job. He will return to being a coordinator at some larger school.
He’s never been a coordinator. Likely he goes back to being a recruiter with a fancy associate head coach title that means nothing.

Watching some Belt football today and it’s apparent that our middle school level offensive schemes and lack of even a competent QB will make it very hard to win another game. There has been 1,000 passing yards in the JMU-GSU game today. I like our D, but we will give up at least 28 points to both those teams and that’s simply more than we can score.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT