ADVERTISEMENT

12 sticks of butter over 17 bucks.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Wtf? At a warehouse club. Land o Lakes brand. Cheapest they had.

Butter that much?

Anybody that votes for these Democrats has a screw loose.

Went there to look at tools and the wife was with me and picked up some groceries. 17 bucks for butter.

Get Trump in there now.

Reactions: 30CAT

Butter that much?

Went there to look at tools and the wife was with me and picked up some groceries. 17 bucks for butter.

Get Trump in there now.
The price should come down now that P Diddy can’t throw his parties anymore.

No, you didn't. The wife said "Dick, get your keys NOW! We are going to Costco and want to use your car so we can use the company's gas money instead of your own. Hurry the fvck up!"

Yeah, because his tariffs are sure to help consumer prices!
Prices seemed to be significantly better when he was in office. Strange.

$15 for 16 sticks here. Maybe you live in a shithole state?
I don't know. I normally don't buy butter. That is still not a good deal. Maybe we picked up designer brand butter. Next time it is going to have to be the Great Value Wal-Mart brand.

No, you didn't. The wife said "Dick, get your keys NOW! We are going to Costco and want to use your car so we can use the company's gas money instead of your own. Hurry the fvck up!"

Do we import butter? Wasn't Costco.

Butter that much?

Get Trump in there now.
You're better off financially now than you were under your orange Jesus.

That is because I am a machine. The hell I am though. This group in there now is costing everyone too much money.

I was smart and paid the house off. Meeting with my financial adviser at the end of the month. Thinking maybe I could retire early but, probably not if these commies stay in there. People will be trading butter for gold soon.

lol. How so?

I know that I pay more for gas, groceries, power and insurance. I know that it costs more to go out to dinner and on vacation.

I know interest rates are higher and houses cost significantly more.

How am I better off financially?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
lol. How so?

I know that I pay more for gas, groceries, power and insurance. I know that it costs more to go out to dinner and on vacation.

I know interest rates are higher and houses cost significantly more.

How am I better off financially?
You're making more money now, even after adjusting for inflation.

Buy American and you won't have to worry about the tarrifs

Inflation has far outpaced income increases. The cost of everything has increased. You do know how to do math don’t you?

I don't know. I normally don't buy butter. That is still not a good deal. Maybe we picked up designer brand butter. Next time it is going to have to be the Great Value Wal-Mart brand.
Land o Lakes made a quarter billion last year in profit. They charge it because they can.

We need all large companies torn apart so that we have competition. Destroy the trusts.

Here ya go, Dimwit...

Nice. Trump was president in 2020. What you see there is a result of his policies.

Now do inflation. I’ll wait.

Nice. Trump was president in 2020. What you see there is a result of his policies.

Now do inflation. I’ll wait.
You won't have to Dimwit. The numbers in the graph are inflation adjusted. That's what's meant by "weekly real earnings". Stupid punk moron trumptard.

Of course they are! Lmao
Yes. Of course they are. You stupid dimwit trumptard punk.

Real wages def: wages adjusted for inflation
CPI adjusted dollars def: dollars that have been adjusted for inflation using the Consumer Price Index (CPI

Yes. Of course they are. You stupid dimwit trumptard punk.

Real wages def: wages adjusted for inflation
CPI adjusted dollars def: dollars that have been adjusted for inflation using the Consumer Price Index (CPI
Again…you do realize Donald J. Trump…the man, the myth, the legend was president in 2020 right. What happens to that graph after the potato took office? You really should consider voting for Trump. I’ll get you a MAGA hat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT