ADVERTISEMENT

13 Dead Troops. Biden Meets With Families and Talks About His Son

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Anybody ever notice this? When cornered or looking for the sympathy vote the sicko talks about his son. Then he checks his watch during the transfer of their bodies.. He does this all the time. Brings up his son, during debates, confrontations, and now this. Weird. I am surprised that he didn't offer then a discounted rate on one of Hunter's paintings.

Is this guy that sick or demented? Or odd? Or that mentally shot?

You told me that you were going to be better, but that is clearly not the the case.

Anybody ever notice this? When cornered or looking for the sympathy vote the sicko talks about his son. Then he checks his watch during the transfer of their bodies.. He does this all the time. Brings up his son, during debates, confrontations, and now this. Weird. I am surprised that he didn't offer then a discounted rate on one of Hunter's paintings.

Unfortunately it’s one of the only talking points he may actually remember without being directed to mention.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
You told me that you were going to be better, but that is clearly not the the case.
So, let me give BIden a pass? I haven't been this pissed off since 9-11. I am reporting what happened. I heard the interviews with the parents and read the articles. Don't blame me.

Reactions: Jartard
This is big news, and further illustrates what a moron we have for President.

Good post by herdman, in my opinon.
there will be far more that comes out about this exit , I am just a citizen reporting the news.

Very well.

As of now, I will no longer entertain the idea of removing any poster for post repetition or obnoxiousness.

Reactions: riflearm2
Very well.

As of now, I will no longer entertain the idea of removing any poster for post repetition or obnoxiousness.
right now there is another family on tv right now blasting him for the meeting. So, I should not report it ?

Ok guys move on, nothing happened in Afghanistan . I am being too repetitive and piling on Joe Biden.

I am surprised any politician keeps their watch on when in a situation like this as there is no reason you should be looking at it, and if you do, it will look very bad.

I am surprised any politician keeps their watch on when in a situation like this as there is no reason you should be looking at it, and if you do, it will look very bad.
I'm not even sure why anybody would wear a watch these days. I stopped wearing one back in like 2012 when rifle said you shouldn't wear one. Maybe a smart watch but I won't do that either.

When it was Trump, the left couldn’t pile on enough. Now that Biden is catching hell, vocal lefties are urging restraint & expressing a need to detox from social media

Pretty much everyone has a smartwatch with text/email capabilities. Is it possible he was getting messages concerning finalizing troops leaving? Or maybe he was getting a text on whose casket was passing in front of him.

Pretty much everyone has a smartwatch with text/email capabilities. Is it possible he was getting messages concerning finalizing troops leaving? Or maybe he was getting a text on whose casket was passing in front of him.
I was actually willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but honestly, zoom in, I don’t think that’s a smart watch

Wow. How long did it take you to come up with those excuses?

BTW isn't that what his earpiece is for??? Especially when he can't use a teleprompter or his note cards???

Let’s be honest it’s not like you’ve done a good job of that in the past…cough *extra*cough
Do this. Seriously, do it. Put greed on ignore & just read everyone’s responses to him. I haven’t seen a post from him in months (at least) but the fact people keep responding to him & complaining makes me think you’re not familiar with the idea of a message board troll.

That ain’t no Apple Watch. That’s either a Rolex or Seiko if I had to guess.

Wow. How long did it take you to come up with those excuses?

BTW isn't that what his earpiece is for??? Especially when he can't use a teleprompter or his note cards???
Actually I saw them on Twitter - which I generally don't cite twitter...but it's every bit as good a source as I've seen in this thread.

I suppose you find it impossible that our president would possess technology you and I use everyday?

Fact is, we don't know what he was looking at....so why the hell even bring it up.

Last edited:
Actually I saw them on Twitter - which I generally don't site twitter...but it's every bit as good a source as I've seen in this thread.

I suppose you find it impossible that our president would possess technology you and I use everyday?

Fact is, we don't know what he was looking at....so why the hell even bring it up.
You can zoom in on the photo, it’s not difficult. That’s not a smart watch. If a POTUS wears a smart watch, there’s only one I’m aware of that has the security required to do the job. When Obama came into the office, he was the first BlackBerry user & he refused to give it up. They had to basically have one specially made for him to handle the security parameters. The President can’t use any mobile device (which is what a smart watch is) he wants.

200.gif

If by smart watch you mean a wrist sized shock collar that zaps him every time he starts to nod off into la la land, you might be on to something.

200.gif

If by smart watch you mean a wrist sized shock collar that zaps him every time he starts to nod off into la la land, you might be on to something.
I might be interested in in that zap feature...

But according to these guys, Biden is the first president to wear a smartwatch in the oval office.

Last edited:
I might interested in in that zap feature...

But according to these guys, Biden is the first president to wear a smartwatch in the oval office.

You’re still giving Mush too much credit. He was probably looking at the twinkling of his Rolex the way a cat chases the dot of a laser pointer.

Reactions: Chevy1
Even a blind man could see that is some type of "diver's watch" on his wrist (and not a "smart watch") in that picture.

Do this. Seriously, do it. Put greed on ignore & just read everyone’s responses to him. I haven’t seen a post from him in months (at least) but the fact people keep responding to him & complaining makes me think you’re not familiar with the idea of a message board troll.
Oh it’s been done but the constant responses to his crap clog up the board space just as much as his name calling

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
That's ludicrous. I don't care if the pope was calling him.

Just realize who this guy is. Multiple families reporting things like this.​

Another Gold Star Mom Blasts Biden: He ‘Rolled’ His ‘F***ing Eyes’ Like He Was ‘Annoyed With Me’​

Shana Chappell, the mother of Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Kareem M. Nikoui, slammed President Joe Biden in a post on social media for the way that he acted when the two met and for how he acted during the dignified transfer of the 13 slain U.S. service members.

Chappell wrote on Facebook that she was able to get “5 inches from” Biden’s face and look him “straight in the eyes” and “have words with” him.

Chappell expressed the pain she was experiencing of never again being able to enjoy her son when Biden “tried to interrupt me” with his own “sob story” and she had to tell him “this isn’t about you so don’t make it about you!”

Writing to Biden in the post, Chappell continued [edited for clarity]:

You then said you just wanted me to know that you know how I feel and I let you know that you don’t know how I feel and you do not have the right to tell me you know how I feel! You then rolled your f***ing eyes in your head like you were annoyed with me and I let you know that the only reason I was talking to you was out of respect for my son. …
You turned to walk away and I let you know my sons blood was on your hands and you threw your hand up behind you as you walked away from me like you were saying ‘ok whatever!’

"The president of the United States has the ability to help our troops, have enough men and women to stay safe," she said. "In all of our history, in all of the time that we have been fighting, where did you leave these men and women but at one airport, one location, one gate to funnel thousands through? And who did you trust? You trusted our enemy to allow who would come through."

Just realize who this guy is. Multiple families reporting things like this.​

Another Gold Star Mom Blasts Biden: He ‘Rolled’ His ‘F***ing Eyes’ Like He Was ‘Annoyed With Me’​

Shana Chappell, the mother of Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Kareem M. Nikoui, slammed President Joe Biden in a post on social media for the way that he acted when the two met and for how he acted during the dignified transfer of the 13 slain U.S. service members.

Chappell wrote on Facebook that she was able to get “5 inches from” Biden’s face and look him “straight in the eyes” and “have words with” him.

Chappell expressed the pain she was experiencing of never again being able to enjoy her son when Biden “tried to interrupt me” with his own “sob story” and she had to tell him “this isn’t about you so don’t make it about you!”

Writing to Biden in the post, Chappell continued [edited for clarity]:
But he has a smart watch.

So diver sport watches are receiving texts now??? Who knew?
Good grief...thought a worldly, well-informed person like yourself could comprehend there might be a smart watch that looks like a diver's watch. They exist. Just googled it and quicky saw Citizen and Fossil make such devices; I'm sure there are others.

Good grief...thought a worldly, well-informed person like yourself could comprehend there might be a smart watch that looks like a diver's watch. They exist. Just googled it and quicky saw Citizen and Fossil make such devices; I'm sure there are others.
You think ole joe is wearing a citizen??? bahahahahaha. I was talking about a REAL divers sport watch. Fossil??? bahahahahaha

Wow... really reaching for excuses now...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT