ADVERTISEMENT

13 Dead Troops. Biden Meets With Families and Talks About His Son

"The president of the United States has the ability to help our troops, have enough men and women to stay safe," she said. "In all of our history, in all of the time that we have been fighting, where did you leave these men and women but at one airport, one location, one gate to funnel thousands through? And who did you trust? You trusted our enemy to allow who would come through."
These are the gut wrenching stories of war.

By the way, Pat Tillman’s family is still waiting for their explanation of their son’s death, someone to be held accountable, + reasoning behind the propaganda used by his killing. I figure this poor woman will get her answers the same time Tillman’s family will get theirs. Never.

Reactions: i am herdman
These are the gut wrenching stories of war.

By the way, Pat Tillman’s family is still waiting for their explanation of their son’s death, someone to be held accountable, + reasoning behind the propaganda used by his killing. I figure this poor woman will get her answers the same time Tillman’s family will get theirs. Never.
From what I hear you don't really mention Tillmans name among thr Ranger circles. You are right probably never.

The situation with this operation is that it was messed up.

Wow... really reaching for excuses now...
Merely pointing out there are smart watches designed to look like diving watches - it appeared a few of us weren't aware they existed.

As mentioned earlier, neither of us have any way of knowing what he was doing looking at his watch. I guess you choose to believe he couldn't remember the time within a 30-second time period....so he kept rechecking his watch. Actually, I prefer Raleigh's hypothesis that the watch had a zap function to keep him awake to that nonsense.

Still...it's possible he may have been getting updates about another terrorist attack. Again, neither of us knows....so why comment.

Last edited:
Merely pointing out there are smart watches designed to look like diving watches - it appeared a few of us weren't aware they existed.

As mentioned earlier, neither of us have any way of knowing what he was doing looking at his watch. I guess you choose to believe he couldn't remember the time within a 30 time period....so he kept rechecking his watch. Actually, I prefer Raleigh's hypothesis that the watch had a zap function to keep him awake to that nonsense.

Still...it's possible he may have been getting updates about another terrorist attack. Again, neither of us knows....so why comment.
Sure, if you completely ignore the fact he can’t just pick up & use multiple smart watches due to the security restrictions & requirements put on devices used by a POTUS.

Sure, if you completely ignore the fact he can’t just pick up & use multiple smart watches due to the security restrictions & requirements put on devices used by a POTUS.
I have no idea of the functionality of his devices - just like I don't know what was going on with his watch that day (neither does anyone else here btw). However, I did provide an article stating he uses a smartwatch...

Also...are you implying we don't possess the technological ability to provide him such a device?

Last edited:
I have no idea of the functionality of his devices - just like I don't know what was going on with his watch that day (neither does anyone else here btw). However, I did provide an article stating he uses a smartwatch...

Also...are you implying we don't possess the technological ability to provide him such a device?
Implying? I plainly stated I’m only aware of one Smart Watch at the moment that has the security capability remotely close to handle the security requirements of the POTUS.

Implying? I plainly stated I’m only aware of one Smart Watch at the moment that has the security capability remotely close to handle the security requirements of the POTUS.
The only one you're aware of... check.

The only one you're aware of... check.
Considering there have been multiple articles written about it recently, if you are ignorant about it, your ignorance is by choice.
The WH had to modify his Peloton out of security fears (that’s a piece of exercise equipment if you’re ignorant on what that is.) A smart watch is a far greater security risk. Considering the uproar over Russian cyber security hacks, Biden’s apologists seem awfully ignorant to digital threats.

Considering there have been multiple articles written about it recently, if you are ignorant about it, your ignorance is by choice.
The WH had to modify his Peloton out of security fears (that’s a piece of exercise equipment if you’re ignorant on what that is.) A smart watch is a far greater security risk. Considering the uproar over Russian cyber security hacks, Biden’s apologists seem awfully ignorant to digital threats.
Well...that settles it. Not possible for Trump to have a device on his wrist that gets text messages.

Well...that settles it. Not possible for Trump to have a device on his wrist that gets text messages.
Listen, other screen name for greed, I've plainly stated multiple times, a smart watch is entirely possible.

Reactions: Chevy1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT