ADVERTISEMENT

$16 Paperbacks

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
Was in a local bookstore last & saw Zelensky’s book about Biden’s war - $16. The nerve. Who seriously is buying this?

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
I imagine the “sitting on coffee table” to “reading” ratio is not great for these books.

I imagine the “sitting on coffee table” to “reading” ratio is not great for these books.
I refuse to believe anybody actually reads a Presidential candidate's book. I've bought books from former Presidents, but even those weren't the greatest reads.

The only one I ever read was Profiles in Courage by Kennedy because we had to for a class. I can’t imagine anything more boring than a president’s autobiography.

The only one I ever read was Profiles in Courage by Kennedy because we had to for a class. I can’t imagine anything more boring than a president’s autobiography.
It's not autobiographical, but if you like history, get the audiobook of "How to Fight Presidents: Defending Yourself Against The Badasses Who Ran This Country". Sure, it's just a giant love letter to Teddy Roosevelt, but the entire thing is great. Even the narrator is badass.

It's not autobiographical, but if you like history, get the audiobook of "How to Fight Presidents: Defending Yourself Against The Badasses Who Ran This Country". Sure, it's just a giant love letter to Teddy Roosevelt, but the entire thing is great. Even the narrator is badass.
Lincoln would’ve been a tough out for anybody. Solid wrestler apparently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT