ADVERTISEMENT

180 anyone?

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
cartoon-8.4.24.png

Why not it worked for Joe!

The disturbing part. Most Americans are not smart enough to see right through this.

Now, she wants to back out of a debate where Trump can cross-question her answers. She knows she has no defense for her policies and effectiveness as the VP and California AG. So they are trying to hide it.

Last edited:
Why not it worked for Joe!

The disturbing part. Most Americans are not smart enough to see right through this.

Now, she wants to back out of a debate where Trump can cross-question her answers. She knows she has no defense for her policies and effectiveness as the VP and California AG. So they are trying to hide it.
She talks to her supporters like they’re simpletons for a reason

Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
Stephens, try to stop being so much of a moron. How the fvck is Kamala "backing out of a debate" when there was none she ever even remotely agreed to?

trump and the DNC agreed to three debates on an exact day, at an exact location, at an exact time, with the exact moderators, and with the exact rules. Kamala has stuck to that. trump is the one who ran away and backed out.

Oh, I was with your namesake a couple of nights ago at Griffith Park. Such a shame that you, a moron, share the same name with such a bright and talented guy.

Stephens, try to stop being so much of a moron. How the fvck is Kamala "backing out of a debate" when there was none she ever even remotely agreed to?

trump and the DNC agreed to three debates on an exact day, at an exact location, at an exact time, with the exact moderators, and with the exact rules. Kamala has stuck to that. trump is the one who ran away and backed out.

Oh, I was with your namesake a couple of nights ago at Griffith Park. Such a shame that you, a moron, share the same name with such a bright and talented guy.
Do you believe that Kamala is an intelligent woman? Would she pass a college freshman public speaking course if you were evaluating her?

Do you believe that Kamala is an intelligent woman? Would she pass a college freshman public speaking course if you were evaluating her?
Let's not act like trump is even an average orator.

Love or hate Trump, this is a bizarre comment. You think the guy has succeeded despite his ability to bullshit?
First, "orator" doesn't have anything to do with being able to "bullshit."
Second, yes, you can be an awful bullshitter, but if your audience is a bunch of lowly educated bigots who don't care about truth, you can still do well with that base.

A good bullshitter is somebody who can get people to believe his bullshit. No reasonably intelligent person ever believes trump. Hell, many of the lowly educated followers don't believe him and admit that he says a bunch of bullshit. Even his fellow politicians have made recent comments about that.

….but Trump. I asked a simple question and all it takes is a simple answer.
I don't know how many times I can say it. This election isn't about the strengths of a Democrat candidate. It is about the weaknesses, dangers, and ethics of the Republican candidate.

I don't know how many times I can say it. This election isn't about the strengths of a Democrat candidate. It is about the weaknesses, dangers, and ethics of the Republican candidate.
I’ll dumb my question down for you. Yes or no?

Reactions: 19MU88
Love or hate Trump, this is a bizarre comment. You think the guy has succeeded despite his ability to bullshit?
your orange jesus succeeded by giving this nation an IQ test in 2016 and the majority of you failed that test.

First, "orator" doesn't have anything to do with being able to "bullshit."
Second, yes, you can be an awful bullshitter, but if your audience is a bunch of lowly educated bigots who don't care about truth, you can still do well with that base.

A good bullshitter is somebody who can get people to believe his bullshit. No reasonably intelligent person ever believes trump. Hell, many of the lowly educated followers don't believe him and admit that he says a bunch of bullshit. Even his fellow politicians have made recent comments about that.
Trump made his name in NY long before politics. Silly, gullible Yankees

Reactions: Jartard and 19MU88
And you think he did that by being a great orator? The guy has tripped on his own dick throughout his entire life.
In part, yeah. Far more during that time period. He did a heavy number of radio interviews on Stern as well as other national outlets (tv & radio.) Given Stern was actually entertaining back then, even with his line of questioning, it was evident the guy was a polished salesman

And you think he did that by being a great orator? The guy has tripped on his own dick throughout his entire life.
The ultimate irony....so incredibly stupid and self unaware. In other words a typical idiot liberal. Trump has been more successful than you in life by every objective measure. Family, wealth, entertainment, politics, education,etc ......and you confidently blather on. Ironic and funny as hell.

Libs are going to keep on and on. They are going to **** around and find out how bad their destruction is.

Happens sometimes when you’ve got that big dick energy. Back to my question, yes or no. Quit avoiding.

The ultimate irony....so incredibly stupid and self unaware. In other words a typical idiot liberal. Trump has been more successful than you in life by every objective measure. Family, wealth, entertainment, politics, education,etc ......and you confidently blather on. Ironic and funny as hell.
Your orange jesus inherited $400 million. His dad's money made him "successful".

You will excuse us if we find other sources than you to define successful.

Sheep Eating GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT