ADVERTISEMENT

20 year Fox News Analyst Quits, Calling Network a ‘Propaganda Machine’

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
A longtime analyst for Fox News is leaving the network, saying that he could not “in good conscience” remain with an organization that, he argued, “is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.”

“In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration,” Colonel Peters wrote in his message, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times.

Without citing them by name, Colonel Peters, 65, wrote that Fox News’s prime-time anchors “dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the F.B.I., the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/20/...ule=Recommendation&src=rechp&WT.nav=RecEngine

He's the guy that was suspended by Fox for calling Obama a POS on live TV. He has an aggressive way of speaking and is guilty of the same things he's accusing Fox of. That being said I agree with him.

There is no such a thing as news any longer. Everybody has their own unique agenda. Would be nice to be able to tune in, and just get the damn news facts, and have it delivered to you without any bias attached to it. Unfortunately, most stations/outlets are nothing more than reality tv shows these days. Even the local news is bias in one direction or another.

I guess Peters is as stupid as libs. He quits over Hannity which is a conservative show and NOT NEWS.

If he is a man of conviction we will never see him on TV anywhere again.

He is not too stupid to see that trump is a manchurian candidate . Unfortunately you are not bright enough to Recognize that fact

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT