ADVERTISEMENT

200 Million American Died Today

This is yet another in a long line of failed attempts by the drunk preacher.

What I interpreted from his statement was exactly what he meant. He didn't say "today." He said that probably by the time he finishes his speech, 200 million will have died from Covid in the U.S.

There are some legitimate gaffes that are easy to point out from Biden, but your attempts are needlessly desperate to find some that just aren't there.

What I interpreted from his statement was exactly what he meant. He didn't say "today." He said that probably by the time he finishes his speech, 200 million will have died from Covid in the U.S.

There are some legitimate gaffes that are easy to point out from Biden, but your attempts are needlessly desperate to find some that just aren't there.

Congrats. You win the dumbass of the day award

If you and crazy Uncle Joe think COVID has or will kill 200 million people at any point, you're both fvcking morons.

Reactions: 19MU88
Well, if you and crazy Uncle Joe think COVID has or will kill 200 million people at any point, you're both fvcking morons.

It's clear he meant 200K U.S. deaths . . . trying to point out some huge gaffe that a guy read 200,000 as 2,000,000 is a shitty attempt.

Ok so... how is that not a gaffe to have said 61% of the US will have died either by the time he finished his speech, or over the course of the speech ?

Ok so... how is that not a gaffe to have said 61% of the US will have died either by the time he finished his speech, or over the course of the speech ?

It is a gaffe, but it isn't something hard to imagine how it was done. He misread a number. If you sat him down and asked him the U.S. population and then asked how many he thought had died from Covid, he wouldn't say 330 million and then 200 million. He simply read a number incorrectly.

It's clear he meant 200K U.S. deaths . . . trying to point out some huge gaffe that a guy read 200,000 as 2,000,000 is a shitty attempt.

Fvck you. He screwed up, and then you missed it while trying to be condescending and screwed up too. Now, because you can't admit you fvcked up, you're trying to act like it's not a big difference. What a fvcking idiot. By the way, it's 200,000,000, not 2,000,000, dumbass.

Fvck you. He screwed up, and then you missed it while trying to be condescending and screwed up too. Now, because you can't admit you fvcked up, you're trying to act like it's not a big difference. What a fvcking idiot. By the way, it's 200,000,000, not 2,000,000, dumbass.

And you just proved my point. Two hundred thousand, two million, or two hundred million . . . when reading the number, it's easy to simply restate the wrong one.

Biden has a history of giving wildly inaccurate death totals. He's gaffed the coronavirus figure up a few times. He's also said gun violence has killed 150 million Americans. At some point, the number will hit eleventy-trillion.

This certainly was one of those gaffes.

The fact of the matter is that gaffes are much more acceptable than outright lies by the liar in chief.
Biden has brain deterioration. Not sure why anyone, including Democrats, won't admit that. he can't do the job mentally or physically.

Biden's also saying had Trump done his job, ALL the people would still be alive.

Biden's also saying had Trump done his job, ALL the people would still be alive.

I'll build a big beautiful wall and mexico will pay for it.

3000 illegal votes cost me the popular vote.

The virus will magically disappear.

Biden is more capable than trump has ever been. Fact. Is trump's lying part of life? Is that your excuse also?
Biden is not mentally or physically fit to be President. Hell, he wouldn't be fit to be my assistant.

Biden is more capable than trump has ever been. Fact.

I have to say, when you make comments like this, it is difficult to determine if you are just lying like you do frequently or it's just the stupidity coming through.

I have to say, when you make comments like this, it is difficult to determine if you are just lying like you do frequently or it's just the stupidity coming through.
No, he just suffers the same maladies as Biden.

Biden is more capable than trump has ever been. Fact. Is trump's lying part of life? Is that your excuse also?

I think it's hilarious greed thinks Trump is such a terrible liar (he can be), but thinks Dems and the media are telling him the truth. They're all fvcking liars and none of them lie any more than the others. Of course, this is also the same guy that believes L. Ron's bullshit, so there's that.

Do you have to use so many cuss words?

HNhKwzA.jpeg

Last edited:
"I have to say, when you make comments like this, it is difficult to determine if you are just lying like you do frequently or it's just the stupidity coming through."
________IQ88

I think it's hilarious greed thinks Trump is such a terrible liar (he can be), but thinks Dems and the media are telling him the truth. They're all fvcking liars and none of them lie any more than the others. Of course, this is also the same guy that believes L. Ron's bullshit, so there's that.

You're an idiot and liar. I won't miss you after November.

Unfortunately for Biden, there's plenty of video of him lying throughout his political career. Hell, plagiarism was a major factor in driving him out of a previous presidential run. But, fortunately for Biden his supporters have paper thin morals which means they'll double down on Trump rather than admit the truth.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Unfortunately for Biden, there's plenty of video of him lying throughout his political career. Hell, plagiarism was a major factor in driving him out of a previous presidential run. But, fortunately for Biden his supporters have paper thin morals which means they'll double down on Trump rather than admit the truth.

If we had the time, we could list 20 lies by the liar in chief for every lie by Biden you could dig. There's no comparison so stop trying to draw one. Don't complain about the morals of anyone as long as your supporting the inept thug in office now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT