ADVERTISEMENT

3:42 on a hot Saturday afternoon

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
I'm wasted and listening to the Lumineers blasting while taking the pick axe and doing some really serious digging. Wife has gone nuts, so she's almost as redneck as me now, but we enjoy it and my black neighbors are out as well. Bought 36 chicken wings and a watermelon, so we're all excited. Told them we'd listen to some African music later, once we run through the Lumineers and some ZZ Top.

Black neighbors like me, and appreciate all the many things I do for them. Picked up some cages to put around their new peach trees, because they didn't know the rabbits would eat through the stems of those baby trees.

Too hot for a fire, but still hoping greed will stop by and have the melon with our inclusive neighborhood. Black guy just calls himself Mr. L. I figure somebody probably named him Leroy after many before him. Hoping Mr. L likes these wings though.

Yeah, I bet you win over a lot of black friends by taking them chicken and watermelon. Were they out of Colt 45, Swisher Sweets, and scratch-off lotto tickets?

Yeah, I bet you win over a lot of black friends by taking them chicken and watermelon. Were they out of Colt 45, Swisher Sweets, and scratch-off lotto tickets?
No, they like me because we like the same food and music. Another month, and Mr. L. will know all the words to every Childers song. He didn't even know who Waylon Jennings was before we shared ribs. Now he's a fan.

My neighbor story is better than yours. My nearest neighbor is a druggie. I can tell when she gets up in the afternoon because the aroma of marijuana floats down the road when she fires up her first bowl of the day.
Recently, she got in a property argument with a new neighbor who is building beside her. She became so angry that she called the police only to find out her new neighbor IS the police!
I’m still laughing over this one.

My neighbor story is better than yours. My nearest neighbor is a druggie. I can tell when she gets up in the afternoon because the aroma of marijuana floats down the road when she fires up her first bowl of the day.
Recently, she got in a property argument with a new neighbor who is building beside her. She became so angry that she called the police only to find out her new neighbor IS the police!
I’m still laughing over this one.
Not trying to be funny or anything, but does your neighbor need a friend?

If she straightened up a bit, saw a good dentist, bought some new clothes, and put on some makeup, she could be half way decent. As is, you can do better.

ADVERTISEMENT