ADVERTISEMENT

3-on-3

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
I don't know how I missed up until a few days ago that 3-on-3 basketball is an Olympic sport. I love 3-on-3, but it's stupid that it is a sport. It's just as stupid that the U.S. uses a bunch of bums on their squad. Canyon Barry, Rick's 30 year old son, is on the team. He played at College of Charleston for three years and Florida for one year. Just like his dad, he shoots his free throws underhanded which should automatically disqualify him from representing the country. Kareem Maddox is on the team. 34 years old, played at Princeton, played overseas (most recent was seven years ago), and then was a podcast producer. Dylan Travis played D2 basketball and was a high school gym teacher before being asked to play. Jimmer Fredette is the biggest name, but he hasn't even played professionally in five years and is 35.

The rules are wonky. Alternating possessions instead of make-it, take-it. After a score, the defense can rip the ball out of the net and start possession once they get the ball passed the arc. No checking, whistle, etc. Games are timed instead of to a certain score.

The U.S. team was so bad that it didn't even qualify for the 2020 games.

Between this 3-on-3 shit and handball in the Olympics, I think I can recruit some people and beat both of the U.S. teams.

It has to be better than break dancing, ribbon twirling, and coming soon, cheerleading.

I saw the USA team briefly, when scrolling through the channels during a Jesse commercial. Saw the white guys on the team, and I'm being serious here, but I thought I must have briefly turned on the special Olympics.

I don't know how I missed up until a few days ago that 3-on-3 basketball is an Olympic sport. I love 3-on-3, but it's stupid that it is a sport. It's just as stupid that the U.S. uses a bunch of bums on their squad. Canyon Barry, Rick's 30 year old son, is on the team. He played at College of Charleston for three years and Florida for one year. Just like his dad, he shoots his free throws underhanded which should automatically disqualify him from representing the country. Kareem Maddox is on the team. 34 years old, played at Princeton, played overseas (most recent was seven years ago), and then was a podcast producer. Dylan Travis played D2 basketball and was a high school gym teacher before being asked to play. Jimmer Fredette is the biggest name, but he hasn't even played professionally in five years and is 35.

The rules are wonky. Alternating possessions instead of make-it, take-it. After a score, the defense can rip the ball out of the net and start possession once they get the ball passed the arc. No checking, whistle, etc. Games are timed instead of to a certain score.

The U.S. team was so bad that it didn't even qualify for the 2020 games.

Between this 3-on-3 shit and handball in the Olympics, I think I can recruit some people and beat both of the U.S. teams.

Go grab one more and let’s do this.

Looks like Jimmer is injured.

Rifle - your time is now. If you flair up a bike riding injury you too will have access to Jimmers personal trainers…or you can bring one of your own off Bumble.

• Wow
Reactions: herdfan06
Do you think women, like her, get offended when the guy closes his eyes? Two of my three massage therapists are women. With the guy and one woman, I close my eyes. But with the other woman, I keep them open, because she always wears a loose fitting low cut shirt. So when she bends down to massage my shoulders from the front, I can almost see nip. Do you think the other two are offended that I close my eyes with them like Jimmer is doing?

• Haha
Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Do you think women, like her, get offended when the guy closes his eyes? Two of my three massage therapists are women. With the guy and one woman, I close my eyes. But with the other woman, I keep them open, because she always wears a loose fitting low cut shirt. So when she bends down to massage my shoulders from the front, I can almost see nip. Do you think the other two are offended that I close my eyes with them like Jimmer is doing?
I’ve never had a massage, so not sure about that one.

If jimmer went full eye contact there that may have gotten a little weird.

Reactions: riflearm2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT