ADVERTISEMENT

4 years ago, Twitter and Facebook were in the back pocket of the Democrat party. Now?...

Yup, and all the while, @extragreen @HerdandHokies @Raoul Duke MU @riflearm2 ,and any other resident liberal I may have left out, vehemently denied this was taking place.
So, from being bitter about your homorific selfies being exposed, you've now resorted to making shit up? The archives go back as far as you reference in your claim. Show where I have ever denied that social media companies (specifically Facebook) were not manipulating certain stories. Hell, the entire formula of Facebook for nearly two decades is to manipulate what stories/posts/advertisements show up on a person's feed. I can't even call you "moron," because "liar" is just as accurate now.

Shocking. The story is all over the media. AP, USA Today, The Hill, Reuters, Politico, WP and CNN. But the board's "political expert" blames Faux News. Hilarious.
Blame? No.

These days the only people I have ever seen watch a news channel all day are Fox watchers.

So of course you nuts would see whatever this is.

End of the month is the crazy time for me at work. I check the big headlines in the morning and that's it. Thank God there's a three day weekend and COLLEGE FOOTBALL starts, good weekend to unwind.

Every allegation a confession.

trump fake news GIF

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT