ADVERTISEMENT

44% miscarriages

More than 40 percent of pregnant women who participated in Pfizer’s mRNA COVID vaccine trial suffered miscarriages, according internal Pfizer documents, recently released under court order.
As another poster pointed out, does anyone know what the baseline % is (i.e. what % of pregnancies end is miscarriage)? Per the March of Dimes, about 50% of all pregnancies end in miscarriages before the woman's next menstrual flow (after the woman initially becomes pregnant).

Last edited:
Fortunately there are two democratic senators who don’t think like the far left
unfortunately we have two democratic senators one is a large coal stock holder and the other is a large holder of big pharma stocks...Biden had to bargain with them to get the bill passed.

If all Democrats wanted to permanently do away with it they would’ve. Only takes 50.

But go on, tell me how it’s a pillar of our system of government when 5 years ago Mitch got rid of it.
It protects small states just like the electoral college

This story should be front page news. But as expected it isn’t. Vaccines have been helpful but this time around they have been a disaster and many have been harmed

This story should be front page news. But as expected it isn’t. Vaccines have been helpful but this time around they have been a disaster and many have been harmed
Yes. False information should be disseminated as broadly as possible. Idiot.

It is not front page news because it was written by a small right wing company who said it was taken from Pfizer but they often print misinformation and cannot be trusted..vaccines have saved many lives and those who dont get them are just foolish and misinformed or do it for political reasons which I do not understand at all.

It sure would be, good thing a fetus isn’t a baby.
I've always thought this was a disingenuous argument. And I'm someone who grapples with my limited opposition to abortion (I think exceptions should be made) vs the role I think government should play in the situation. When it comes to gubment, I'm pro-choice up & the down the board to the point it makes my lib friends uncomfortable. Should you get to own any gun you choose, including AR's, .50 cals, & a Terminator - yes, your choice. Do whatever drug you want? Pretty much, your choice. Abort your unborn child? I personally don't agree with it, but it's your choice.
So back to my issue with the "it's just a clump of cells & not a baby" argument. While I support the government not impeding the decision, this attempted disconnect to suggest the fetus & a baby are two completely unrelated things seems like just an excuse to avoid the guilt of the act.

Reactions: WVUSerg
I am sure they did not want the kind of rule Trump and the Republicans espouse now.
Maybe not, but they didn't want the big bloated govt we have now either. They gought a King and Empire over issues that they likely would have used a rope and a big tallk oak tree on some of these people now. Washington DC created trump. Sleep on that.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Maybe not, but they didn't want the big bloated govt we have now either. They gought a King and Empire over issues that they likely would have used a rope and a big tallk oak tree on some of these people now. Washington DC created trump. Sleep on that.
This is still a free country except for some the right to vote..do you want to go back to the way things were before we had minimum wage, child work laws, social security, medicare and medicaid and help for the poor and disabled? Is that the kind of nation you want?

This is still a free country except for some the right to vote..do you want to go back to the way things were before we had minimum wage, child work laws, social security, medicare and medicaid and help for the poor and disabled? Is that the kind of nation you want?
what does that have to do with what we are talking about?

It is not front page news because it was written by a small right wing company who said it was taken from Pfizer but they often print misinformation and cannot be trusted..vaccines have saved many lives and those who dont get them are just foolish and misinformed or do it for political reasons which I do not understand at all.
Sheep GIF

What citizen doesn’t have the right to vote besides felons?

Wh should small states be protected..majority should rule not the minority
we are a constitutional republic moron....the majority in each respective state sets the rules in that state. the house is proportioned by population...it's fair and it fits with form of government and three branches.

of course you commy ****tards want to destroy each branch...

Many black and latinos and you know it is a fact ..if not denying the vote they gerrymander their vote away.
No I don’t know as a fact because it is not. Let’s see some proof that actual citizens, who are not felons, have had their right to vote taken away.

Just because you need to prove who you are is not having that right taken away from you.

The electoral college protects the small states. We are a colletion of states. Not a collection of California and New York
You endorse the electoral college for one reason only, because it has become about the only way your party wins presidential elections.
Majority rule? We are a reprsentative Republic. Majority rule? The Founders didn't want mob rule or majority rule like that. Damn.
You're an idiot.
Correct. You are mentally challenged.
You're a God hating liar.
Washington DC created trump. Sleep on that.
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker. Sleep on that.
That's a fabrication
You're a liar.
I swear oldie has taken over as the dumbest person to post on here… and that is saying plenty
You're an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT