ADVERTISEMENT

44% miscarriages

Rock98Dog

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 27, 2006

22 of 50 pregnant women in the Pfizer jab clinical trial had miscarriages, Biden administration said it was safe for pregnant women anyway. No wonder Pfizer had to be taken to court to release this.

27-Funny-Man-Laughing-Gif.gif

22 of 50 pregnant women in the Pfizer jab clinical trial had miscarriages, Biden administration said it was safe for pregnant women anyway. No wonder Pfizer had to be taken to court to release this.
American Greatness gets only a mixed on their information being factual so I would not trust it as being true.

They don't care. To libs the end justifies the means. The same with the former CIA director saying Repubicans are the greatest threat on Earth. That means they will do anything to get to an end justification they feel is necessary. Rigging an election, fake DOJ chargers, fake impeachments, a rushed military withdraw. They think they are always right and their end game is always justified no matter what they do along the way.

Reactions: ohio herd
Lying despicable democrats are creating the groundwork for a major internal conflict, one that they'll ultimately regret.
They are causing it. They really are. You can only rouse people up and mess with them for so long. They keep stoking the fire.

They don't care. To libs the end justifies the means. The same with the former CIA director saying Repubicans are the greatest threat on Earth. That means they will do anything to get to an end justification they feel is necessary. Rigging an election, fake DOJ chargers, fake impeachments, a rushed military withdraw. They think they are always right and their end game is always justified no matter what they do along the way.
God hating orange jesus worshipping liar and oath breaker.^^ You and your ilk are nothing but an easy mark for a lying conman who hates democracy.

That is your biased opinion . Time will tell who is right or wrong.

Reactions: Herd1972
Bill Burr is hilarious and doing a bit, not trying to argue politics, but the obvious difference in his example is that someone else came and ruined the cake. If I mixed some cake batter and put it in the oven and pulled it out and dumped it after 5 minutes, and someone came and asked me if I baked a cake, I would say no.

Is thar why garland has a vendetta?

You guys want to permanently do away with it?
If all Democrats wanted to permanently do away with it they would’ve. Only takes 50.

But go on, tell me how it’s a pillar of our system of government when 5 years ago Mitch got rid of it.

If all Democrats wanted to permanently do away with it they would’ve. Only takes 50.

But go on, tell me how it’s a pillar of our system of government when 5 years ago Mitch got rid of it.
Fortunately there are two democratic senators who don’t think like the far left

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT