ADVERTISEMENT

50 seconds apart:

How many of you three morons actually watched it? I’m guessing none. Remember how I have had to lecture you morons about common sense, like when a video appears to be prematurely cutoff and manipulated to change the context?

How many of you three morons actually watched it? I’m guessing none. Remember how I have had to lecture you morons about common sense, like when a video appears to be prematurely cutoff and manipulated to change the context?
We have watched Mush Brain for a few years now. They can't hide it anymore.

Reactions: 30CAT
We have watched Mush Brain for a few years now. They can't hide it anymore.
Then why do the morons in this thread promote bogus, manipulated, and fake news? I'm serious - the old man referred to Zelensky as "Putin," referred to Kamala as trump, and had a nagging cough. He had plenty to legitimately bash him about, so why do the morons in this thread continue to perpetuate bogus bullshit?

Over 20k people liked that tweet. That's 20k people who are basing their decision on bullshit that morons like Arche and the others on here are promoting. Jesus, I recently lectured you morons about exactly this: being able to identify, using common sense, when things just don't seem to add up. Yet you morons continue to do it instead of focusing on the legitimate criticisms.

You fvcking morons are too stupid to think for yourselves. You're too stupid to know where to get legitimate media information from. Social media clips are absurd - they make you deplorables dumber than you already are. Prior to social media, at least you had legitimate news outlets who had an ethical obligation to report accurate info, and when they didn't, they apologized. Now, you fvcking morons get your news from social media, and it is bogus like this many times.

Fvcking morons.

Then why do the morons in this thread promote bogus, manipulated, and fake news? I'm serious - the old man referred to Zelensky as "Putin," referred to Kamala as trump, and had a nagging cough. He had plenty to legitimately bash him about, so why do the morons in this thread continue to perpetuate bogus bullshit?

Over 20k people liked that tweet. That's 20k people who are basing their decision on bullshit that morons like Arche and the others on here are promoting. Jesus, I recently lectured you morons about exactly this: being able to identify, using common sense, when things just don't seem to add up. Yet you morons continue to do it instead of focusing on the legitimate criticisms.

You fvcking morons are too stupid to think for yourselves. You're too stupid to know where to get legitimate media information from. Social media clips are absurd - they make you deplorables dumber than you already are. Prior to social media, at least you had legitimate news outlets who had an ethical obligation to report accurate info, and when they didn't, they apologized. Now, you fvcking morons get your news from social media, and it is bogus like this many times.

Fvcking morons.
copium.gif

Fvcking morons.

So much fury. Tsk, tsk. You should go on a break with your alter ego and mutes, extralyingdumbass.

the old man referred to Zelensky as "Putin," referred to Kamala as trump, and had a nagging cough
He actually did refer to Zelensky as Putin in front of world leaders just 15 mins before this Pres conference, at a nato press conference. Christ, it took the press yelling at him (“It’s Zelensky!) as he began to walk away before he came back. Did you see the reaction from the leaders standing there?? Pity, embarrassment, awkwardness.

He never did catch his error calling Kamala Trump. He is a feeble old man who can’t keep up to the demands of the job. So much so that he admitted to needing his schedule adjusted so as to not go late in the day.

Not even CNN agrees with you at this point. Hell they are reporting that Clooney’s letter to NYT demanding him to step down was actually approved by Obama. Add this to another topic you’ve lost.

The fvck does it matter?

He's had plenty of other moments in which he acted like an elderly man with dementia, and there weren't any tricks being done with editing.

You're a clown to keep defending him. And yes, that's exactly what you're doing here, passive aggressively defending him.

Fvcking morons.
The nagging cough is likely caused by Parkinson's type symptoms.

Calling Zelinsky Putin would be the same as calling Winston Churchill Adolph Hitler.

Wake the hell up. This is the leader of the United States of America. It is sad and dangerous. It is to the point of national security risk. Not to mention downright embarrassing and humiliating to this nation.

Let's ask the RELIABLE NEWS SOURCE expert, faggit ass @extragreen
Greed is of no count these days. He's either in a fetal position sucking his thumb post-debate or received a call from one of his "customers" demanding he actually work on the cabinets he paid for instead of wasting hours on a message board. Yes, the one picking up greed's news source mantra is none other than Rife. The guy that's "never voted" talking politics. It's going as well as his DJIA trend watching claim.

He actually did refer to Zelensky as Putin in front of world leaders just 15 mins before this Pres conference, at a nato press conference.
Uhh, yeah, moron. I am the one who posted about that on here.
He never did catch his error calling Kamala Trump. He is a feeble old man who can’t keep up to the demands of the job. So much so that he admitted to needing his schedule adjusted so as to not go late in the day.
Agreed. It's something I have said for a long time and was a concern I expressed about both candidates four years ago when I stated what age they each would be at the end of their first term.

Not even CNN agrees with you at this point. Hell they are reporting that Clooney’s letter to NYT demanding him to step down was actually approved by Obama. Add this to another topic you’ve lost.
Moron, do you you even know what you're trying to say? What topic have I lost? I am the one, five years ago, who said that Biden was a piece of shit multiples times on here. I am the one who called him a "bully." I am the one who has admitted there are plenty of valid things to attack him on. So tell us, moron, what topic I have lost regarding this.

Not even CNN agrees with me? Tell us, moron, what do they disagree with me on, because I am the one who was voicing these concerns far before CNN. In fact, multiple times over the last four years, I, with surprise, posted CNN screenshots of their front-page articles addressing lies and/or fallacies Biden had said in a speech.

The fvck does it matter?

He's had plenty of other moments in which he acted like an elderly man with dementia, and there weren't any tricks being done with editing.

You're a clown to keep defending him. And yes, that's exactly what you're doing here, passive aggressively defending him.
So if he has had "plenty of other moments," why do you deplorables keep using fake news as support for your arguments? There are things called "accuracy," "legitimacy," and god forbid, "ethics," that should want the things you're accusing of others to be correct. When you deplorables get your information from bogus media, you fall for all types of things like we've constantly seen for five years.
Wake the hell up. This is the leader of the United States of America. It is sad and dangerous. It is to the point of national security risk. Not to mention downright embarrassing and humiliating to this nation.

Why are you morons arguing against something I have never defended? The point is that you morons continue to use fake news and bogus/manipulated reporting as your claims. It's the same thing that happens when trump makes outlandish claims. You morons use the same bogus sources as your arguments, it gets shared millions of times, and other morons accept those things as truth when they are actually fake news.

Legitimate news sources cant stop piling on

Does ABC count as a legitimate news source?
Why do I have to keep dumbing this down for you, moron? I'm not arguing that there aren't serious issues with Biden. Hell, I've expressed concern about those things for years on here. What I am arguing is that you deplorables should stop using bogus news as your source, since bogus news provides manipulated reporting. The video in this thread is a prime example.

Yes, the one picking up greed's news source mantra is none other than Rife. The guy that's "never voted" talking politics. It's going as well as his DJIA trend watching claim.
You got humiliated in the DJIA thread. I will post a new thread so everybody can see how wrong you were and how your argument contradicted Banker's argument.

Regarding the topic in this thread, the entire point is bogus: that video has been manipulated and taken greatly out of context. What he actually said is below. Do yourselves a favor and actually watch it instead of getting your information from bogus sources who manipulate things:

"I'm not ready to talk to Putin unless Putin is ready to change his behavior." Notice that the first part of Arche's video abruptly cuts the second portion of that quote from Biden? It was a huge hint that it was taken out of context.

The second part of Arche's video is said, according to the source, fifty seconds apart (it was actually nearly three times that long) and is under the same rule: Biden would be willing to talk to any leader, including Putin, assuming his changes his behavior (like he mentioned in that same answer).

You got humiliated in the DJIA thread.
No one is agreeing with you. You're getting laughed at and mocked. Keep trying for those "likes" you love to count
What I am arguing is that you deplorables should stop using bogus news as your source, since bogus news provides manipulated reporting. The video in this thread is a prime example.
The video I provided is an ABC video. Is it "legitimate"?

No one is agreeing with you. You're getting laughed at and mocked. Keep trying for those "likes" you love to count

Why do you think Banker won't address my direct question, asked of him at least three different times, about your claim of "almost all" that counters his argument?

The video I provided is an ABC video. Is it "legitimate"?
I can't dumb this down anymore than I already have: Yes, it is legitimate. More than that, I agree with their point and their examples. That has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

The argument in this thread is that the example presented as evidence to start this thread was entirely bogus. It was manipulated to take it out of context. You morons are too stupid to identify that, and that is where we are as a country ever since you deplorables started railing against "fake news" that was actually accurate but reported things you didn't like. So instead of obtaining your information from reliable, trusted, tenured, and accountable media sources, you deplorables get it from random people on Twitter who purposely create bogus evidence.

Nobody is arguing that Biden is not the right person or that he doesn't have issues. That's apparent, and it is something I have argued for years. What is being contested is you fvcking morons using bogus information as evidence for those claims like was done in this thread.

that is where we are as a country ever since you deplorables started railing against "fake news" that was actually accurate
Stopped reading at this point. You cant be taken serious. Furthermore, you dont vote anyway. Having a discussion with someone who doesnt care enough to participate in the political process with a vote is a complete waste of time.

Reactions: Marc22 and 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT