ADVERTISEMENT

50> WAIT YOUR TURN DAMMIT....

johns1124

Gold Buffalo
Aug 13, 2004
Most States are not at the 50 or less threshold yet. So many need to wait their turn. Hell, I was even chastised on Herd Nation for making a case that NC
AA Basketball players get the vaccine so they will not bring any undesirable strains back to their communities.

But you know who is getting the vaccine ahead of schedule?

Undocumented immigrants can get the COVID vaccine in Georgia | 11alive.com
Scalise’s Claim That Unauthorized Immigrants Are Getting Priority for Vaccination Misses the Point | Kaiser Health News (khn.org)
Undocumented immigrants should get coronavirus vaccines, DHS says - CNNPolitics

That's right Illegals! Don't be racist!

Number of COVID-positive migrants released in Texas surges, officials say | Fox News

"Sources at the White House also told Fox News it is aware of instances where individuals may continue to travel despite testing positive and being told to quarantine -- yet the federal guidance remains for them to isolate. "

So Covid positive illegals are able to be released under the promise that they will Self-Isolate? They already broke the law by being here why should they listen now?

Ah, They Won't!
Just like they won't return for an immigration hearing.

Biden administration needs to acknowledge border 'crisis,' former Trump and Obama immigration official warns | Fox News

Hell, they won't even acknowledge there is a problem.

"Vitiello (Ex-ICE Director) called what's happening at the border "completely predictable" and a "big mistake" after the Biden administration rolled back Trump-era migrant protection protocols. The former acting ICE director also questioned how the Biden administration is going to fix the surge when they won't call it a "crisis." "

I'm not even eligible for a Vaccine yet, but it's nice to see that the illegals are!

Hell yeah, let them get stuck with the damn thing. I want to be the last one on the list.

They stuck me for blood work the other day. I've had enough needles this year. Not taking this damn thing unless they force me for work. They probably will. Given a choice though, I say hell no on it.

Only because the needle. That bitch hurt my arm the other day. Damn, still ****in' hurts and has red and purple shit around it. To hell with needles unless it's to inject some euthanasia.

North Carolina

To save lives and slow the spread of COVID-19, independent state and federal public health advisory committees recommend first protecting health care workers, people who are at the highest risk of being hospitalized or dying and those at high risk of exposure to COVID-19. We are currently vaccinating people in the following groups as defined below:

Group 1: Health care workers & Long-Term Care staff and residents

• Health care workers with in-person patient contact
  • Long-term care staff and residents—people in skilled nursing facilities, adult care homes and continuing care retirement communities
Any health care worker with in-person patient contact may now be vaccinated. Hospitals will give vaccines to staff on different days in case they have temporary reactions that may prevent them from working for a day or two. Long-term care staff and residents are also one of the first groups who will receive a vaccine. Most vaccinations at nursing homes, adult care homes and other long-term care settings are being managed by the federal government. However, the vaccines used in long-term care will come from North Carolina’s supply.

Group 2: Older adults

• Anyone 65 years or older, regardless of health status or living situation
COVID-19 vaccinations are now available to people 65 and older. All people age 65 and older will be eligible to be vaccinated in this group. People 75 and older are prioritized to be vaccinated first, when possible. There is no requirement to have certain qualifying chronic conditions.
Because vaccine supplies are still limited, anyone eligible for vaccination may have to wait.
As more vaccines become available, vaccinations will be offered to everyone who wants one, including in clinics and drug stores, as well as at vaccination evens in communities.

Group 3: Frontline Essential Workers

• Frontline essential workers are people who must be in-person at their place of work and work in one of these eight essential sectors: critical manufacturing, education, essential goods, food and agriculture, government and community services, health care and public health, public safety and transportation.
Because vaccine supply is still very limited and the population of frontline essential workers is so large, North Carolina will begin with anyone working in child care or in PreK-12 schools starting on Feb. 24, 2021. North Carolina will open vaccinations to other frontline essential workers in Group 3 starting on March 3, 2021. Staff who are 65 and older will continue to be eligible to receive vaccine.

South Carolina
158789795_10159318848933970_6510990861314402045_n.png

North Carolina

I guess your state sucks.

Who is eligible to receive vaccine?
If you are an Indiana resident and answer yes to any of these questions, you are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine:

• Are you age 50 or older?
  • Do you work or volunteer in healthcare and have (physical or close) contact or face to face interactions with patients? Examples include:
    • Inpatient, outpatient, provider office setting, nursing homes, residential care facilities, assisted living facilities, in-home services
    • This includes all clinical and non-clinical positions: clinicians, dietary, environmental services, administrators who have direct contact with patients, clergy who see patients in the healthcare setting, non-clinicians who assist in procedures, transportation staff, etc.
    • This also includes local health department staff who interact with patients at test sites, health clinics or provide direct patient care
  • Do you have exposure to COVID-19 infectious material? (Examples include cleaning of rooms or material from COVID-19 patients, performing COVID-19 testing, other exposure to infected tissue, performing autopsies or other post-mortem examinations of COVID-19 patients)
  • Are you a first responder (firefighter, police officer and sheriff’s deputy, emergency medical services, reservist and correctional officer) who is regularly called to the scene of an emergency to give medical aid?
Initial groups of patients at highest risk of severe illness from COVID-19 who are identified by their healthcare provider are also eligible. These individuals will receive a unique registration link by text or email, or may call 211 after receiving the notification:

• Active dialysis patients
  • Sickle cell disease patients
  • Down syndrome
  • Post-solid organ transplant
  • People who are actively in treatment (chemotherapy, radiation, surgery) for cancer now or in the last three months, or with active primary lung cancer or active hematologic cancers (lymphoma, leukemia and multiple myeloma)
https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine/

I guess your state sucks.

Who is eligible to receive vaccine?
If you are an Indiana resident and answer yes to any of these questions, you are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine:

• Are you age 50 or older?
  • Do you work or volunteer in healthcare and have (physical or close) contact or face to face interactions with patients? Examples include:
    • Inpatient, outpatient, provider office setting, nursing homes, residential care facilities, assisted living facilities, in-home services
    • This includes all clinical and non-clinical positions: clinicians, dietary, environmental services, administrators who have direct contact with patients, clergy who see patients in the healthcare setting, non-clinicians who assist in procedures, transportation staff, etc.
    • This also includes local health department staff who interact with patients at test sites, health clinics or provide direct patient care
  • Do you have exposure to COVID-19 infectious material? (Examples include cleaning of rooms or material from COVID-19 patients, performing COVID-19 testing, other exposure to infected tissue, performing autopsies or other post-mortem examinations of COVID-19 patients)
  • Are you a first responder (firefighter, police officer and sheriff’s deputy, emergency medical services, reservist and correctional officer) who is regularly called to the scene of an emergency to give medical aid?
Initial groups of patients at highest risk of severe illness from COVID-19 who are identified by their healthcare provider are also eligible. These individuals will receive a unique registration link by text or email, or may call 211 after receiving the notification:

• Active dialysis patients
  • Sickle cell disease patients
  • Down syndrome
  • Post-solid organ transplant
  • People who are actively in treatment (chemotherapy, radiation, surgery) for cancer now or in the last three months, or with active primary lung cancer or active hematologic cancers (lymphoma, leukemia and multiple myeloma)
https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine/
Democrat Governor

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Some states allow people with a high BMI - basically junk science - to be eligible to get the vaccine.

I am about 15 lbs. away from being considered "obese" according to the BMI measure. Anything over 30 is obese according to BMI. My BMI is about 27 right now with a lot of that being muscle mass and not much of it being fat. But based on the BMI rule for about 15 states with the vaccine, I am close to being eligible for it, which is stupid.

Reactions: big_country90
Some states allow people with a high BMI - basically junk science - to be eligible to get the vaccine.

I am about 15 lbs. away from being considered "obese" according to the BMI measure. Anything over 30 is obese according to BMI. My BMI is about 27 right now with a lot of that being muscle mass and not much of it being fat. But based on the BMI rule for about 15 states with the vaccine, I am close to being eligible for it, which is stupid.
Did you tell the nurse your crank weighs 13 lbs? I did, but back before I went on this weight loss thing, I had a BMI of 27.4, which qualified me as being fat. I've lost 20 lbs. since the first of the year, so now I'm at 24.3, which is right up against the high side of 'normal'. I would have to lose 20 more lbs. to get to 21.2, which would place me in the middle of the normal weight on the BMI scale, which would make me a walking skeleton.

Just FYI, in case you're interested, my BLM rate is negative 43.5.

Seriously are you telling me all of my hard work eating all of this junk may have finally paid off?

Front of the line!!

Just have to talk about BMI. I love BMI. It's not junk science. It's glorious. It's my Holy Bible. I'm I think a 17.9 on it now.

Doctors bitching at me for malnutrition or whatever. Ha, like I could really eat if I even wanted to. That's the thing about it. They bitch at me wanting me to eat and gain all this weight. I can't even eat the damn stuff. It's good to sniff, chew and spit out, but I sure as hell can't eat it.

What the hell do they want, some bowling ball beached whale laying there doubled over in pain? They can keep their damn gall bladder surgery.

Tell your kids they're eating all that grease and shit now, but in 20 years their stomach will be so ravaged that all they'll be able to do is chew it up and spit it out. And have people bitching at them for doing it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT