ADVERTISEMENT

7-3

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
Marshall and West virginia and ky have 7-3 records. WV is the best of the 3.Earlier someone said the herd would beat Ky. I dont think so.

Third in any other conference is equal to about 8th or 9th in the SEC.

Kentucky is two blown final series (Florida and Ole Miss) from being 9-1. To be fair Kentucky has enjoyed as good a schedule as the SEC rotational schedule can cause, benefits from Tennessee's dysfunction, and will probably get boat raced by Georgia next Saturday. But don't embarrass other league by contrasting what goes on there to the SEC. It just means more. (and per the crap posted in several other threads, since the SEC is the best there is, should not fans of every team in every other conference have the kind of "it is nothing that we won" attitude that some of our pathetic fans exhibit, yet many exhibit exactly the opposite, WVU's fanbase, at least the on-line part, seems convinced that beating the other Little 8ers is actually an accomplishment. Sad to say.)

WVU is what WVU always is. WVU could as easily be 3-7 as could any of the other random teams in that woeful league. A beats B, B beat C, C beats A. Random.

UK 45, WVU 17

Marshall is mid-level mid-major with a mediocre QB.

UK 60, MU 7 and only because Stoops is a nice guy who would not want to embarrass a colleague. UK not only is a different level from CUSA, UK and the rest of the SEC is a different level from all other college football.

WVU is what WVU always is. WVU could as easily be 3-7 as could any of the other random teams in that woeful league. A beats B, B beat C, C beats A. Random.

UK 45, WVU 17
I know as you typed that out, you had to force yourself to do so, as I'm convinced you know better than that. I see a few bowl predictions out there that actually have Kentucky and WVU matched up in the Liberty Bowl (or whatever it may be called these days). If that match up comes of fruition, I'll be reaching out to you to place a friendly wager. I won't even take the 28 point spread you're predicting. I'll go straight up.

Reactions: JC102
I don't think UK is all that. They had issues against USM which is on par to us. UK has benefited from a weaker division this year, sans UGA. Honestly WVU and UK would be a good game, and I believe we could give them a game.

Sec is dowm while ky has alot of sec caliber players. Because of where I have lived I follow the herd and wv and ky. Mentioned that 100 times

Reactions: GreenDuke
We would go up 7-0 on UK in the first quarter and then try to run out the clock to win the game.

That’s saying a lot ..! Cause we haven’t scored 7 in the first quarter a lot this year, maybe more like our defense held them to zero first half and we score last second before the half........... goooooo bill legg

Reactions: Mwilton13
sUcK is 2-64 over the last 33 years vs Florida and Tennessee. sUcK has benefited by playing in the weak SEZ Least and has not had to play Alabama or Auburn.

Kentucky is two blown final series (Florida and Ole Miss) from being 9-1. To be fair Kentucky has enjoyed as good a schedule as the SEC rotational schedule can cause, benefits from Tennessee's dysfunction, and will probably get boat raced by Georgia next Saturday. But don't embarrass other league by contrasting what goes on there to the SEC. It just means more. (and per the crap posted in several other threads, since the SEC is the best there is, should not fans of every team in every other conference have the kind of "it is nothing that we won" attitude that some of our pathetic fans exhibit, yet many exhibit exactly the opposite, WVU's fanbase, at least the on-line part, seems convinced that beating the other Little 8ers is actually an accomplishment. Sad to say.)

UK 45, WVU 17

UK 60, MU 7 and only because Stoops is a nice guy who would not want to embarrass a colleague. UK not only is a different level from CUSA, UK and the rest of the SEC is a different level from all other college football.
UK played really well against E.Michigan and E. Kentucky. UK crushed them both and dominated them with their superior talent and coaching skills from Stoops.

Oh yeah, let's not forget them crushing Southern miss by 7. But you'e right, they'd whip Marshall 60-7 because they are sec.

UK played really well against E.Michigan and E. Kentucky. UK crushed them both and dominated them with their superior talent and coaching skills from Stoops.

Oh yeah, let's not forget them crushing Southern miss by 7. But you'e right, they'd whip Marshall 60-7 because they are sec.
Sammy doesn't know football.....or much of anything else. The sole purpose of his post are to try and get someone to believe the lies, half truths and bullshit he try's to pass off as facts. Fans have a right to question the coaching staff. They have a right to question the AD and school for that matter. Not everyone derives most of their self worth in life from a school.....as you do. Don't deny that you don't.... your post reek of it. Telling people to move on.....who are you to tell people to move on. The people posting here have the right to speak their mind and discuss their concerns.

Sammy doesn't know football.....or much of anything else. The sole purpose of his post are to try and get someone to believe the lies, half truths and bullshit he try's to pass off as facts. Fans have a right to question the coaching staff. They have a right to question the AD and school for that matter. Not everyone derives most of their self worth in life from a school.....as you do. Don't deny that you don't.... your post reek of it. Telling people to move on.....who are you to tell people to move on. The people posting here have the right to speak their mind and discuss their concerns.
Link to where I told someone to 'move on ? I think you're confused. But preach on.

Back to UK, they got exposed by a so-so Ole Miss, of all people. They schedule 2 dogs, FCS and G5 bottom feeder, EVERY YEAR, so to give themselves a shot in the dark chance of ending 6-6, and gaining Bowl eligibility. After they get a A$% reaming this week from an angry bunch of Gawgia Dogs, they'll probably limp home and lose their finale to those Loserville Cards!!

Gotta win some championships. A blind nun could win 7 games in this league and the schedules we play. We could hire 200 guys in America that could finish 2 or 3rd in our division every year.

This is very true.. finishing 2nd or 3rd In our league period is a major let down, c-USA is a weak conference with little to no recognition, we joined C-USA back when it was worth it even though many MAC teams beat up on C-USA teams, why because C-USA got more/better bowl bids and more/better tv coverage then it all changed and we’re stuck in a weak po dunk worthless conference... if you as Marshall fans are ok with just a winning record and a bowl game then that’s what ya got..... but I want championships..

That’s saying a lot ..! Cause we haven’t scored 7 in the first quarter a lot this year, maybe more like our defense held them to zero first half and we score last second before the half........... goooooo bill legg
Like you cheer to Bill Legg...let me finish it..."Out the door, down the road, Go Go Go" !!! :D

Reactions: goherdorgohome2
Did you just come from the hair dresser because it is pretty clear you don't follow college football much. The B-12 has had at least 4 teams ranked every week and most weeks at least 5-three of those have been top 12 or higher for most of the year. Other than UGA how many SEC east teams have been ranked since week three?

I'll take UK on the schedule any day of the week.

UK 45, WVU 17

Like I said, sometimes I just marvel at the difference in our state's two fan bases. The Spamites ACTUALLY BELIEVE stuff no one over 12 really can. The Little 8 is a random mix of field fillers. A beats B, B beats C, C beats A. Random parody football. Of course the same idiots were spewing what we now have called the P6 lie 10 years ago, before their AD told them that it "was not major college football".

Meanwhile all we can do is belittle ourselves. It is sad really.

Like I said, sometimes I just marvel at the difference in our state's two fan bases. The Spamites ACTUALLY BELIEVE stuff no one over 12 really can. The Little 8 is a random mix of field fillers. A beats B, B beats C, C beats A. Random parody football. Of course the same idiots were spewing what we now have called the P6 lie 10 years ago, before their AD told them that it "was not major college football".

I honestly don't know which I would prefer...
Stuck on this dream that my school is actually worth anything (when in reality it's, at best, a middle of the pack major program), or to nitpick and be condescending in the guise of "being a realist."

I understand that you want to support your team and for many fans of their programs, they focus on the good things their teams do...win games, have a particular player or story that they can positively use to help them increase support and enthusiasm.
But MU fans seem to just not want to do that. They choose to focus on the negatives...ALL THE TIME and can't seem to get over them.

Is reality thinking UK would beat WVU 45-17 and Marshall 60-7 Or whatever you stated? Regardless of the fact they struggled against EKU, Eastern Michigan and Southern Miss? You give the m so much credit just because they'e in the SEC. You belittled your own school in that one single post...

Reactions: caliherd

Ignorance at its best

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT