ADVERTISEMENT

9-11

Dreh_Nagi_HC_IM

Gold Buffalo
Feb 22, 2017
The fateful day, 9-11-2015, a day that will live in infamy.

That was the day Riflearm3 and Banker were banned from H-N. The following day, Herd traveled to Ohio U to take on the Bobcats. On 9-13-2015, Michigan Herd was banned for calling a moderator 'red on the head like a dick on a dog', as a protest to Riflearm3 and Banker being banned.

Other casualties that day, included the likes of mlblack16, not to be confused with mlblack16. (with a period on the end).

A day or perhaps a few days later, TITM ceased as the greatest smack forum on the world wide net.

****BRING BACK TITM****

I recently spoke to King Rifle’s personal assistants. They said he will never forget the loyalty one Michigan Herd fan showed during that time, especially in the face of the Benedict Arnold impersonation shown by the previous board owner.

I’ve always wondered where that Michigan guy went.

Bring it back.

I recently spoke to King Rifle’s personal assistants. They said he will never forget the loyalty one Michigan Herd fan showed during that time, especially in the face of the Benedict Arnold impersonation shown by the previous board owner.

I’ve always wondered where that Michigan guy went.

Bring it back.
King Rifle used to talk about hot women and even shared infamous photos. I remember one with an ankle tracking bracelet.

Reactions: murox
King Rifle is still in this hotel room in downtown Houston recovering from last night's and this morning's extracurricular activities. The girl, shown below, took him to a rodeo last night. King Rifle didn't realize that watching girls trying to ride wild animals was foreshadowing for the activities over the next five hours. Her daddy has a Ferrari, so she is that type of girl:

xT54oBJ.jpg

0hoMEwx.jpg

Ce6Y1oA.jpg

d156PHJ.jpg

kUgl9Vl.jpg

0M7tY11.jpg

Reactions: i am herdman
See now King Rifle is in his happy place. Not all bitter.

Question though. Would King Rifle rather bang Top 10 tang or diagram sentences?

That picture of her with the light blue shirt made me think back to masturbating over the farmer's daughter. Maybe Rifle is back?
THe chick in this thread has that innocent look in one of the pictures. You know she is a bed thrasher.

Indeed. $12,000 worth.

Let’s see the 21 year old you were fvcking at your hotel rooftop pool at 3 am this morning.

IYBPb7w.jpg

Di1yCyi.jpg

SXrXKU3.jpg
These photo's are much more flattering. You have to admit, the first full body shot you posted looks like she applied her eye makeup with a broom.
And, for someone who likes to brag and enjoys the attention that it brings, your ego seems fragile. I wasn't knocking you for banging the whore (in a rooftop pool at 3am), nor did I imply I was doing better. Just made a message board comment about a piece of strange that you obviously don't respect or your wouldn't be posting about it in the first place.

Reactions: Herd Fever
These photo's are much more flattering. You have to admit, the first full body shot you posted looks like she applied her eye makeup with a broom.
And, for someone who likes to brag and enjoys the attention that it brings, your ego seems fragile. I wasn't knocking you for banging the whore (in a rooftop pool at 3am), nor did I imply I was doing better. Just made a message board comment about a piece of strange that you obviously don't respect or your wouldn't be posting about it in the first place.

His ego IS fragile.

rifle ever go for any MILF action?

I don't. A good friend of mine is a 41 year old Asian MD. She naturally looks far younger and has kept in phenomenal shape with some modest fakies. She is awesome to spend time with and would accept my proposal yesterday, but she has two children which harms the body. I know, I know - the girl parts form right back together. Bullshit. I have been with a handful of women who have had children, and they all have a different tunnel than those who haven't given birth.

His ego IS fragile.

You guys have tried every angle possible to take jabs at me. It doesn't work. I am fragile because I respond back to jabs from you guys by rubbing it your faces how much better I am? That doesn't make my ego fragile. It makes me an asshole who defends myself, likes proving people wrong, and likes mocking you for taking jabs at me while being far more inferior.

I don't. A good friend of mine is a 41 year old Asian MD. She naturally looks far younger and has kept in phenomenal shape with some modest fakies. She is awesome to spend time with and would accept my proposal yesterday, but she has two children which harms the body. I know, I know - the girl parts form right back together. Bullshit. I have been with a handful of women who have had children, and they all have a different tunnel than those who haven't given birth.

You guys have tried every angle possible to take jabs at me. It doesn't work. I am fragile because I respond back to jabs from you guys by rubbing it your faces how much better I am? That doesn't make my ego fragile. It makes me an asshole who defends myself, likes proving people wrong, and likes mocking you for taking jabs at me while being far more inferior.
Now, this is your wheel house. Not all that other stuff about spelling and such. Stay within your comfort zone.

That's the thing...I never jabbed at you in my original butterface post (however, I believe Fever's like of my post and reply was a jab because, well, he hates you). I never said I wouldn't bang her because of the unflattering picture. Just made a comment. Your ego took my comment as a reflection on you - not the case, so yes I believe you are hair-trigger defensive and may have a fragile ego (this isn't a clinical diagnosis, just an observation.
For the record, I could care less who you bang. You aren't an asshole for defending yourself, because there was nothing in my post that required defending, but you may be considered an asshole for other reasons. Who am I to judge?.
And also, if you inadvertently added the "s" to guy and your reply was solely directed at Fever...proceed. :D

That's the thing...I never jabbed at you in my original butterface post (however, I believe Fever's like of my post and reply was a jab because, well, he hates you). I never said I wouldn't bang her because of the unflattering picture. Just made a comment. Your ego took my comment as a reflection on you - not the case, so yes I believe you are hair-trigger defensive and may have a fragile ego (this isn't a clinical diagnosis, just an observation.
For the record, I could care less who you bang. You aren't an asshole for defending yourself, because there was nothing in my post that required defending, but you may be considered an asshole for other reasons. Who am I to judge?.
And also, if you inadvertently added the "s" to guy and your reply was solely directed at Fever...proceed. :D

That comment was in response to Fever's comment, which was why I quoted his response.

And for the record, since you used that phrase, I believe you mean "couldn't care less" who I bang. If you "could care less," that means you do have some care about it. Based on your critique in this thread, you do seem to care who I bang. Just don't get obsessive about it like the fakin' Jamaican, and I'll be fine with it.

That comment was in response to Fever's comment, which was why I quoted his response.

And for the record, since you used that phrase, I believe you mean "couldn't care less" who I bang. If you "could care less," that means you do have some care about it. Based on your critique in this thread, you do seem to care who I bang. Just don't get obsessive about it like the fakin' Jamaican, and I'll be fine with it.
I’m familiar w the two phrases, just an oversight.
Really, I don’t care who you bang. I didn’t ask to see her pictures. My critique of the girl was no different than a passing thought about any other stranger I may walk past or see on the internet. Nothing more, nothing less. Not about you in any way, shape or form.
No desire to be classified in with the Fev.

I'm not obsessed with who you bang but I do enjoy the pics and stories.

who da funk am I trying to kid, I'm obsessed with it! MOAR!

ADVERTISEMENT