ADVERTISEMENT

A bad week gets worse for the Dem's

Reactions: KyMUfan
  • Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan and 19MU88
GRKorKhXoAAl3v4

Supreme Court limits obstruction charges against January 6 rioters

Just like we thought.. It was not such a GRAND Insurrection that almost brought down America.

They didn't pose a threat to the election outcome. They were only trespassing. Period!
"Dems" shouldn't have an apostrophe in your subject line. If you don't know basic English, avoid trying to discuss legal rulings with us, Stephens.

Looks like they're circling the wagons. I'm very surprised.
They don't have a choice. What other option do they have?

Newsom refuses to do it. Even though he knows he needs to walk the party line in order for his shot at 2028, he knows being a fill-in candidate four months before the vote could be a death-sentence for him. Gretchen doesn't have the support nor experience.

Imagine agreeing to be Biden's VP during Covid because you understand actuarial tables, him surviving long enough you don't get the seat, & because Joe's so unfit for the job, the establishment is panicking but people would rather take their chances with an addled old man than give you the nomination.

Imagine agreeing to be Biden's VP during Covid because you understand actuarial tables, him surviving long enough you don't get the seat, & because Joe's so unfit for the job, the establishment is panicking but people would rather take their chances with an addled old man than give you the nomination.
A "black" woman at that. The party of the KKK, Jim Crow, and slavery reveals itself again

"Dems" shouldn't have an apostrophe in your subject line. If you don't know basic English, avoid trying to discuss legal rulings with us, Stephens.

Look Weinstein I'm not sure what the hell you are talking about. You seem to go babbling on and off again about nothing; Santa Ana, Corona, Sidewalks Ending, Anaheim..

What the **** are you going on and on about?

Look Weinstein I'm not sure what the hell you are talking about. You seem to go babbling on and off again about nothing; Santa Ana, Corona, Sidewalks Ending, Anaheim..

What the **** are you going on and on about?
It was two sentences. I’m not sure that is accurately described as “on and on.”

It’s very simple: You put “Dem’s” in the subject of this post. It should be “Dems” without the apostrophe. I’m just trying to help you look less dumb, but then you go and use “dam” instead of “damn,” so maybe it’s a lost cause.

It was two sentences. I’m not sure that is accurately described as “on and on.”

It’s very simple: You put “Dem’s” in the subject of this post. It should be “Dems” without the apostrophe. I’m just trying to help you look less dumb, but then you go and use “dam” instead of “damn,” so maybe it’s a lost cause.

There again, Ad Homonium look it up. I guess you have to reach for something when you have no better argument. If the candidate I supported failed as badly as he did last night.... well..

Reactions: 19MU88
Supreme Court limits obstruction charges against January 6 rioters

Just like we thought.. It was not such a GRAND Insurrection that almost brought down America.

They didn't pose a threat to the election outcome. They were only trespassing. Period!
Thing is, the ONLY people who give a shit about Jan 6th right now are the pearl clutching faggit liberals who will vote for Dementia Jesus no matter what.

People are concerned about REAL issues, not over dramatized theatre. Honestly, it's pathetic how much the Dems are still trying to beat that drum, despite the majority of Americans not giving a shit. It's just another reflection of how out of touch Dems are right now.

Reactions: KyMUfan and 19MU88
They don't have a choice. What other option do they have?

Newsom refuses to do it. Even though he knows he needs to walk the party line in order for his shot at 2028, he knows being a fill-in candidate four months before the vote could be a death-sentence for him. Gretchen doesn't have the support nor experience.
What about Michelle?

When you contacted Rivals corporate, were you crying when you called them? Then, when Rivals corporate contacted the former board owner about your incessant crying, was it true that you complained about the word "bastard" being used even though Rivals responded to you that it isn't a swearword?

When you contacted Rivals corporate, were you crying when you called them? Then, when Rivals corporate contacted the former board owner about your incessant crying, was it true that you complained about the word "bastard" being used even though Rivals responded to you that it isn't a swearword?

Try as you might, pussy.

Reactions: 19MU88
If I am not mistaken didn't they post your address or something like that?
No. We just had some Vagisil samples sent to his house.

He cried when the word “bastard” was used. He cried when we made fun of his name without mentioning his name. He cried when we posted movie posters that had the same name as a family member. He cried when we posted his son’s girlfriend’s first name. He cried when we mocked wvu for losing to Pitt. Basically, he cried about everything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT