ADVERTISEMENT

A Concern

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Out of the last 49 threads you morons have started, 10 of them have been about me. And that is with an historical event having taken place yesterday, which resulted in more threads being started than a usual day's activity.

In other words, you morons are starting threads about me more often than every fifth thread.

I have built this forum to last long and prosper far after my time ends, but considering I am the undisputed star of this board, the leader, the main attraction, on the top of the marquee, the person who everybody is obsessed with, the chief instigator, the A-lister . . . I am not sure this board can continue to be nearly as successful after I leave. I think you all need to stop thinking about me so much, which naturally, will lead to fewer threads started about me.

I’d like to congratulate you deplorable: You listened to my advice. It’s been 24 hours since I pointed out the plethora of threads you started about me. I told you all to refrain from doing it, as I can’t be expected to carry this board. This is the first 24 hour period in a long time that you morons didn’t start a thread about me (though one was quickly tied into and referred about me).

See, you morons are teachable. Your fourth grade teachers were wrong.

See, you morons are teachable. Your fourth grade teachers were wrong.
My fourth grade teacher never liked me because I got sick in class and threw up in the classroom wash basic. I was supposed to use the trash can, but there wasn’t a sign.

Prior to this response, there had been no acknowledgment for over 24 hours.
Uhh, yeah. That’s the point of my post congratulating you morons. It took me making a thread to call you morons out for constantly starting threads about me. Of course nobody will respond in this thread, because they can’t defend their obsession when the proof is all over the board. And of course nobody will continue starting threads about me at the same rate, which was my hope.

My fourth grade teacher never liked me because I got sick in class and threw up in the classroom wash basic. I was supposed to use the trash can, but there wasn’t a sign.
As a sixth grader, I went to a middle school dance. But this one was a combined dance with the other large middle school. Part of of the students from each middle school went to each of the two big high schools, so they wanted us to socialize and start getting to know each other.

The hottest smokeshow from the other school and I were familiar with each other. I didn’t feel well while getting ready for the dance, but I had her ass targeted, so I couldn’t not show up.

While dancing with her, I yacked over her shoulder in the middle of “Rush, Rush” by Paula Abdul. She handled it really well, but needless to say, my finger stayed dry that night.

She ended up being one of my best friends in high school and fvcked me a few times between my high school junior and senior years, before she moved away for college (she graduated high school a year early).

Out of the last 49 threads you morons have started, 10 of them have been about me. And that is with an historical event having taken place yesterday, which resulted in more threads being started than a usual day's activity.

In other words, you morons are starting threads about me more often than every fifth thread.

I have built this forum to last long and prosper far after my time ends, but considering I am the undisputed star of this board, the leader, the main attraction, on the top of the marquee, the person who everybody is obsessed with, the chief instigator, the A-lister . . . I am not sure this board can continue to be nearly as successful after I leave. I think you all need to stop thinking about me so much, which naturally, will lead to fewer threads started about me.

The star is actually Trump. Even you bleaters can't get enough Trump.
iu

Reactions: 19MU88

You are like the old Mississippi Leg Hound we had in the neighborhood growing up. Once had promise as a good hound dog. But, later on he just hung around and rubbed on your legs. Hung on for deer life pounding away at air or your leg.

You don't know whether to be sad or happy for the Mississippi Leg Hound.

As a sixth grader, I went to a middle school dance. But this one was a combined dance with the other large middle school. Part of of the students from each middle school went to each of the two big high schools, so they wanted us to socialize and start getting to know each other.

The hottest smokeshow from the other school and I were familiar with each other. I didn’t feel well while getting ready for the dance, but I had her ass targeted, so I couldn’t not show up.

While dancing with her, I yacked over her shoulder in the middle of “Rush, Rush” by Paula Abdul. She handled it really well, but needless to say, my finger stayed dry that night.

She ended up being one of my best friends in high school and fvcked me a few times between my high school junior and senior years, before she moved away for college (she graduated high school a year early).
What a stupid idiot. So unaware.

Uhh, yeah. That’s the point of my post congratulating you morons. It took me making a thread to call you morons out for constantly starting threads about me. Of course nobody will respond in this thread, because they can’t defend their obsession when the proof is all over the board. And of course nobody will continue starting threads about me at the same rate, which was my hope.
GTFO, StraightToDVDArm2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT