ADVERTISEMENT

A Concerning Trend

^^^^ Ladies and gentlemen, the power behind the Georgie Brumfield throne.
Give it up for X-tree Green.

To take credit for what Brumfield accomplished I'd have to be an idiot like you. I am not. I did my part and it was appreciated. Don't believe me? Ask him. He personally called me and asked me to coach the summer league team. I consider that an honor. Furthermore, I provided him with 2 players (my 2 sons) that received all state honors and one of them received invitations to attend camps from major league teams. I coached my youngest brother for 6 years, 3 in Little League and 3 in Senior League. Brumfield told me personally that he had my brother penciled in to start at second base as a freshman, something rarely if ever had happened. My brother would have been a junior or senior on the 1984 state championship team. For some reason unknown to me to this day, my brother decided to not play baseball after senior league and instead play basketball.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled stupidity.

I am going to have to take up for the draft dodger on this one. I mean, what else is he supposed to brag about? Afterall, Being a cuck at cult conventions is the highlight of his life

Reactions: 19MU88
To take credit for what Brumfield accomplished I'd have to be an idiot like you. I am not. I did my part and it was appreciated. Don't believe me? Ask him. He personally called me and asked me to coach the summer league team. I consider that an honor. Furthermore, I provided him with 2 players (my 2 sons) that received all state honors and one of them received invitations to attend camps from major league teams. I coached my youngest brother for 6 years, 3 in Little League and 3 in Senior League. Brumfield told me personally that he had my brother penciled in to start at second base as a freshman, something rarely if ever had happened. My brother would have been a junior or senior on the 1984 state championship team. For some reason unknown to me to this day, my brother decided to not play baseball after senior league and instead play basketball.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled stupidity.
Didn't you say earlier that you were responsible for sending those little leaguers on to the state championships?

I am going to have to take up for the draft dodger on this one. I mean, what else is he supposed to brag about? Afterall, Being a cuck at cult conventions is the highlight of his life

Your wife ever stop seeing other men?

Didn't you say earlier that you were responsible for sending those little leaguers on to the state championships?

Didn't you post earlier that you are an idiot with no reading comprehension?

how in the hell is a man with such anger issues, a man who had to pick up a 2nd religion to assist him at controlling his anger, trusted to coach and mentor precious young minds? how many of those poor kids picked up his anger habits and forced to seek anger management counseling? was this his way of recruiting kids to xenu?

that's some real live jerry springer type shit.

No need for me to get angry. herdman had all the delinquents and nose pickers.

ADVERTISEMENT