ADVERTISEMENT

A fairy told me. . .

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Not greed, a real fairy.

Fairy said greed is now wishing death on others. Makes sense, since he supports killing babies, even when they survive abortion. But, he's also the guy that would choose the death of a dog over somebody else's mother. Very confusing individual, that greed. My dad used to say people like that are the armpit of society. Nowadays, I say people like greed are the douchebags of society.

He shouldn't even be posting here, but he welched on a bet, due to having no pride. He sides with Satan.

Not greed, a real fairy.

Fairy said greed is now wishing death on others. Makes sense, since he supports killing babies, even when they survive abortion. But, he's also the guy that would choose the death of a dog over somebody else's mother. Very confusing individual, that greed. My dad used to say people like that are the armpit of society. Nowadays, I say people like greed are the douchebags of society.

He shouldn't even be posting here, but he welched on a bet, due to having no pride. He sides with Satan.
Trump in 2024 will be a landslide
sign here, coward >>>> ________________________ 🐔 🐔 🐔🐔🐔

extragreen signature>>>> extragreen

landslide definition: 304 electoral votes or better

Update: fairy (not greed) stopped by the back porch a bit ago.

Fairy said greed is pissed off about some guy named Hank stealing his thoughts and posting them on the 'net.

If doc Fungus is amungus, let him know next Saturday is the big day. Blowing them leaves and having one helluva burn barrel fire.

If the fairy (greed, not the real one) sees this post, tell that fag to kiss my black ass. He shouldn't be here, you know.

Reactions: Marshall Jeff
Not greed, a real fairy.

A DRAFT DODGING, SATANIC COCK GOBBLER, that GREED is.

Update: fairy (not greed) stopped by the back porch a bit ago.

Fairy said greed is pissed off about some guy named Hank stealing his thoughts and posting them on the 'net.

If doc Fungus is amungus, let him know next Saturday is the big day. Blowing them leaves and having one helluva burn barrel fire.

If the fairy (greed, not the real one) sees this post, tell that fag to kiss my black ass. He shouldn't be here, you know.
Trump in 2024 will be a landslide
sign here, coward >>>> ________________________ 🐔 🐔 🐔🐔🐔

extragreen signature>>>> extragreen

landslide definition: 304 electoral votes or better

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT