ADVERTISEMENT

A look at China vs. Russia

KyMUfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2020
Four years ago virtually all we heard from democrat leadership and the mainstream media was that the Russians influenced the 2016 presidential election. However when similar concerns have been raised about the Chinese influence in US elections with arguably more opportunities to affect it, they were summarily dismissed by those same parties with hardly a second glance.

Let's compare China and Russia. As of 2016 China had 5.1 million foreign nationals in the US with the largest concentration in the tech sectors of California while Russia only had 2.9 million with the largest concentration in New York.

For 2019 China's GDP was $14.34 trillion and growing at a faster rate than the US's $21.4 trillion and Russia's considerably lower $1.7 trillion.

China has consistently been more aggressive to the US with their military buildup, economic actions, political and industrial (including software and intellectual property theft) espionage. So who indeed is the bigger threat to the US?

California representative Eric Swalwell was the democrats' leading media point man on the Russian Collusion, going so far to implying that President Trump was a Russian agent. However it has been since discovered that Representative Swalwell had an inappropriate and possible sexual relationship with a Chinese spy. While Nancy Pelosi is trying to limit all intelligence contact with President Trump, she still allows Swalwell to sit on the House Intelligence committee, even though he was likely compromised.

Likewise Senator Diane Feinstein's driver of 20 years has been identified as a Chinese spy. Lastly President-elect Joe Biden's son has had some lucrative business dealings with the Chinese for over the last 10 years, no doubt assisted by his father's position as VP and China's $14 trillion gdp.

From a young age I have had a passion for learning and the truth. I had a 4th grade teacher that taught us no day is complete without learning something new. I try to make each day complete. I have also found out what the Truth is. I challenge everyone to look beyond the media soundbites and do some research on your own.

Bwaaaaaaaahahaha!!!
The Truth with a capital T generally refers to the Knowledge contained in the inspired Word of God. It is powerful and life changing. All I was implying was that my constant questioning led me to that Answer. I thought you would have known that. If you do then you are mocking God and not me...☹

The Truth with a capital T generally refers to the Knowledge contained in the inspired Word of God. It is powerful and life changing. All I was implying was that my constant questioning led me to that Answer. I thought you would have known that. If you do then you are mocking God and not me...☹

You were talking pure anti Democrat politics until you started with your 4th grade teacher malarkey. I hope you're going to tell us that the Truth convinced you to be a trumptard because it would make for some outstanding entertainment.

You were talking pure anti Democrat politics until you started with your 4th grade teacher malarkey. I hope you're going to tell us that the Truth convinced you to be a trumptard because it would make for some outstanding entertainment.
I was actually comparing China to Russia to illustrate which is the one more likely to exert influence over US trade policies, legislation, etc. but you immediately take it as anti-democratic politics. I guess you just proved for yourself the Chinese influence in the democratic party.

From a young age I have had a passion for learning and the truth. I had a 4th grade teacher that taught us no day is complete without learning something new. I try to make each day complete.

That's a pretty cool motto. Your 4th grade teacher would be proud of me, because I learned something new today: That you're a moron.

That's a pretty cool motto. Your 4th grade teacher would be proud of me, because I learned something new today: That you're a moron.
And yet there is so much more you could have learned... And I learned something new too. You resort to the typical liberal name calling when presented with facts you don't have an answer for 😕

And yet there is so much more you could have learned... And I learned something new too. You resort to the typical liberal name calling when presented with facts you don't have an answer for 😕

Facts? Those are "alternative facts," moron.

Again with the name calling. Deflecting from Eric Swalwell and Diane Fienstein's compromises at the hands of the Chinese that you so conveniently ignore? Eric Swalwell even lectured us on how illicit foreign influence takes place this past year. I guess he would know since he had first hand knowledge. Chinese influence isn't a partisian issue but rather a national security issue.

Again with the name calling. Deflecting from Eric Swalwell and Diane Fienstein's compromises at the hands of the Chinese that you so conveniently ignore? Eric Swalwell even lectured us on how illicit foreign influence takes place this past year. I guess he would know since he had first hand knowledge. Chinese influence isn't a partisian issue but rather a national security issue.

You're too stupid to even realize what you're being called out on, moron.

You're too stupid to even realize what you're being called out on, moron.
Again more name-calling. Tell me what I stated was an "alternate fact". Real easy to call people names, real hard to engage them.

Still waiting for your clarification on "alternate facts".

Was it the number and location of Chinese and Russian foreign nationals in the US? The gdp figures I quoted? Or the statements that Eric Swalwell had an inappropriate relationship with a Chinese spy or that Diane Feinstein's driver of 20 years was one too. Wonder how many top secret telephone conversations he heard???

Still waiting for

You posted, waited an hour, then claimed that you were "still waiting" because I didn't respond in about 60 minutes? Yeah, you aren't going to do well with this message board thing, moron.

Still waiting for your clarification on "alternate facts".

Pick any of the below:

Your claim that Feinstein's driver "has been identified as a Chinese spy." No U.S. intelligence agency has claimed that. They claimed that China may have tried engaging/recruiting the driver, but there is no proof that any spying ever took place. Further, there is no evidence that any important information was ever disclosed between either party.

Our intelligence agencies have not disclosed information or statements showing that China has engaged in widespread activity to manipulate our elections. Could they possibly have influenced a politician, politician's family member, etc.? Sure. Is that the same as widespread attempts to manipulate and influence our elections by a single entity like those agencies have claimed Russia attempted? No.

You point to Hunter Biden's possible business deals which you claim reflects something nefarious, yet you fail to acknowledge the Trumps (and their rogue husband's family) foreign dealings.

You lied by claiming that you were just comparing China vs. Russia and not commenting on Democratic politics, yet your very first sentence was an attempt to blame fault on "Democratic leadership." You the proceeded to lob baseless claims against Democrats while failing to acknowledge Republicans' own actions which are actually supported by our intelligence agencies (unlike the claims you made against Dems).

You aren't good at this.

You lied by claiming that you were just comparing China vs. Russia and not commenting on Democratic politics, yet your very first sentence was an attempt to blame fault on "Democratic leadership."
And the democratic leadership didn't promote the Russian influence on US elections 4 years ago? It's called putting things in context but your narrow-minded and partisan focus wouldn't allow you to see it.

And now you are calling me a liar...☹

And the democratic leadership didn't promote the Russian influence on US elections 4 years ago? It's called putting things in context but your narrow-minded and partisan focus wouldn't allow you to see it.

And now you are calling me a liar...☹

You claim your post wasn't "anti-Democratic," yet in the very first line you criticize "Democratic leadership," then proceed to criticize a Democratic rep, then proceed to criticize Democrat Speaker of the House, then proceed to criticize a Democratic Senator, all while being able to dodge criticizing any Republicans. Liar? Yes, you've now earned that label. Moron? Yes, you've now earned that label.

Tell us again how your post wasn't anti-Democratic, moron.

You claim your post wasn't "anti-Democratic," yet in the very first line you criticize "Democratic leadership," then proceed to criticize a Democratic rep, then proceed to criticize Democrat Speaker of the House, then proceed to criticize a Democratic Senator, all while being able to dodge criticizing any Republicans. Liar? Yes, you've now earned that label. Moron? Yes, you've now earned that label.

Tell us again how your post wasn't anti-Democratic, moron.
If your are so naive to believe that a Chinese spy,, who happened to be Senator Diane Fienstein's driver while she was CHAIR of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, came away empty-handed then you really don't try to connect the dots do you? There is an old saying where there is smoke there is fire. I think there was plenty of smoke in both of the examples I referenced.

Our schools and media like to tell people what to think, not how to think. Think about that.

I was actually comparing China to Russia to illustrate which is the one more likely to exert influence over US trade policies, legislation, etc. but you immediately take it as anti-democratic politics. I guess you just proved for yourself the Chinese influence in the democratic party.

That lying malarkey earns you another....you're an idiot.

If your are

This a nice ploy to use when you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're." Just use them both!

Fienstein's

That's twice you've butchered the spelling of her name with both of the errors being the same. Spelling is hard for a moron.

a Chinese spy,,

I'm still waiting for you to show me where our intelligence agencies have claimed that he was a spy. The FBI claimed that China was trying to recruit him as a spy. If China is trying to get you to suck the cock of Xi Jinping, does them trying to do that make you a cocksucker?

There is an old saying where there is smoke there is fire.

Did your fourth grade teacher also teach you that one?

There is a new saying that "KyMUfan" is a moron.

Reactions: extragreen

This a nice ploy to use when you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're." Just use them both!

That's twice you've butchered the spelling of her name with both of the errors being the same. Spelling is hard for a moron.

I'm still waiting for you to show me where our intelligence agencies have claimed that he was a spy. The FBI claimed that China was trying to recruit him as a spy. If China is trying to get you to suck the cock of Xi Jinping, does them trying to do that make you a cocksucker?

Did your fourth grade teacher also teach you that one?

There is a new saying that "KyMUfan" is a moron.
Now your (sic) resorting to being a grammar cop as I type on a small phone with "seasoned" eyes while still resorting to name calling. Wow, such a display of superior intellect.

There is another old saying that comes to mind - you are straining on a gnat while choking on an elephant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT