ADVERTISEMENT

A Message from Tyler Childers

Oh, and Tyler, Sturgill Simpson, Margo Price, and Chris Stapleton all are not voting Trump.

The leaders of you hillbillies have actually been out of the hollers, experienced the world, and are telling you what you should do.

Reactions: Marine03
I love Tyler. He is liberal big time. Unlike other liberals he doesn't hate his friends who like trump. I'm talking rebel waving flag kind of guys. It makes no difference here who you vote for. Friends don't drop friends who vote a diferent way. The democrats started that yellow belly crap.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I love Tyler. He is liberal big time. Unlike other liberals he doesn't hate his friends who like trump. I'm talking rebel waving flag kind of guys. It makes no difference here who you vote for. Friends don't drop friends who vote a different way. All democrats up messes branch where Tyler has family
He was educated in the mountains. Tyler is a wise young man

Reactions: Chevy1
Oh, and Tyler, Sturgill Simpson, Margo Price, and Chris Stapleton all are not voting Trump.

The leaders of you hillbillies have actually been out of the hollers, experienced the world, and are telling you what you should do.
I like many artists that have left leaning views. I would never lean on them for my political persuasion. I like them for the talent and music. They have no better understanding of the world or politics than I do.

Unfortunately, he does address black on black violence, fatherless homes in the black community, nor the amount of crime they commit not only towards each other but society as a whole while being a smaller minority of people. That's the big part of the problem, Tyler, they are committing crimes.

He also does not address the actual small numbers of cops shooting blacks. We can all look at the numbers if someone want to pull them up and have a real discussion.

Hispanics and other immigrants are passing blacks by and that is NOT my fault. The blacks are more harmful to each other. Not me towards them or a white cop towards them. Your remarks are not valid.

I appreciate your talent musically. That is a pure gift. Your opinion is no better than mine or anybody else's and is really just the latest feel good commentary without really looking and facts or solutions.

Last edited:
If those four are voting for Joe B in Kentucky, then what difference does it make? Joe B has about as good a shot at winning Kentucky, as I do getting laid down at the brewpub tonight in my new romper.

I'll tell Tyler the same thing I told Lebron. Just shut up and dribble sing, negro.

I like many artists that have left leaning views. I would never lean on them for my political persuasion. I like them for the talent and music. They have no better understanding of the world or politics than I do.

Unfortunately, he does address black on black violence, fatherless homes in the black community, nor the amount of crime they commit not only towards each other but society as a whole while being a smaller minority of people. That's the big part of the problem, Tyler, they are committing crimes.

He also does not address the actual small numbers of cops shooting blacks. We can all look at the numbers if someone want to pull them up and have a real discussion.

Hispanics and other immigrants are passing blacks by and that is NOT my fault. The blacks are more harmful to each other. Not me towards them or a white cop towards them. Your remarks are not valid.

I appreciate your talent musically. That is a pure gift. Your opinion is no better than mine or anybody else's and is really just the latest feel good commentary without really looking and facts or solutions.

What’s the best way of building wealth generation to generation?

And just like every other leftist entertainer, we will ignore them and vote our conscience, especially as long as they continue to advance a false narrative like BLM.

What’s the best way of building wealth generation to generation?
make good choices , do the right thing, work ethic, and then get yourself a skill or education . It is not waiting on a chicken in every pot. That will jut keep you in a rut. It is not selling drugs or thinking you are going to be the League. Nor being in a gang or waiting on some politician to save you while yelling about Stonewall Jackson.

You do realize that most of here are not more than about one generation(if that) removed from poor Appalachian folks don't you? What real advantages do rural poor kids in Appalachia have?

And just like every other leftist entertainer, we will ignore them and vote our conscience, especially as long as they continue to advance a false narrative like BLM.

Exactly, whether they are truly liberal or not, every entertainer will gladly toe the line or else they get cancelled.

Hell, even wannabe celebrities like Rifle think they have to act this way.

Exactly, whether they are truly liberal or not, every entertainer will gladly toe the line or else they get cancelled.
I'm not aware of many country music artists making these kind of comments. As a group, they're pretty conservative - like their audience.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I'm not aware of many country music artists making these kind of comments. As a group, they're pretty conservative - like their audience.

Correct. That's why it was so impressive when Willie Nelson came out many years ago in support of gay equality, gay marriage, etc.

Country fans are overwhelmingly conservative. The sub-genre that Tyler, Sturgill Simpson, and Margo Price live in is even more conservative.

advance a false narrative like BLM.

What exactly is the "false narrative" that BLM is pushing?

economic freedom, risk taking, and smart choices.

I should have been more specific: what is the easiest way for individual families to earn generational wealth?

The answer is home ownership. The easiest way for Americans to build generational wealth is home ownership. Most people pay off a property before they die, and their children inherit that property. The average property in the U.S. is about $330,000. If a couple has two children, that means they are each getting a minimum of $150,000 after realtor fees if they are smart with the stepped-up/home sale tax exclusion.

$150K goes a long way for a huge down payment on your own property and a big down payment on a rental property, which of course, then continues the cycle of generational wealth at an even higher rate for that family.

Everyone agree with this so far?

The problem is that blacks as recently as when I was already alive faced racial discrimination based on home loans. In other words, they have had significant barriers in the easiest way to build generational wealth. What does that lead to? A higher rate of poverty, inability to get education, etc. We know crime rate is tied closely to poverty.

See how systematic racism is alive and still prevalent in society?

Correct. That's why it was so impressive when Willie Nelson came out many years ago in support of gay equality, gay marriage, etc.

Country fans are overwhelmingly conservative. The sub-genre that Tyler, Sturgill Simpson, and Margo Price live in is even more conservative.

What exactly is the "false narrative" that BLM is pushing?

I should have been more specific: what is the easiest way for individual families to earn generational wealth?

The answer is home ownership. The easiest way for Americans to build generational wealth is home ownership. Most people pay off a property before they die, and their children inherit that property. The average property in the U.S. is about $330,000. If a couple has two children, that means they are each getting a minimum of $150,000 after realtor fees if they are smart with the stepped-up/home sale tax exclusion.

$150K goes a long way for a huge down payment on your own property and a big down payment on a rental property, which of course, then continues the cycle of generational wealth at an even higher rate for that family.

Everyone agree with this so far?

The problem is that blacks as recently as when I was already alive faced racial discrimination based on home loans. In other words, they have had significant barriers in the easiest way to build generational wealth. What does that lead to? A higher rate of poverty, inability to get education, etc. We know crime rate is tied closely to poverty.

See how systematic racism is alive and still prevalent in society?

You need a job and income to get a bank loan. Last time I checked banks like the color green. You think Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Truist, etc. give two flips about your color? They want the loan to be paid back. Not saying that never happened at small banks decades ago, but those big boy banks now don't care. If you buy a 300k house you have to be able to make the payment. Period.

And, why don't we see the hispanics acting the same way or with the same issues? Not just talking about banks loans, Good Lord they come here illegally sometimes, can't speak the language, have no money, etc. They work hard and are family oriented. They are making and moving up. They don't have Hispanic Historic COlleges and such. They work hard and move up.

When you have half the politicians in the country telling you the entire system is against you and they are going to give you stuff and you can never be more than you are then it is self defeating.

Last edited:
Not saying that never happened at small banks decades ago, but those big boy banks now don't care

You just made my entire point for me, and you’re too ignorant and blinded to understand it.

If that was just happening decades ago, you’ve just admitted that blacks were at a huge disadvantage to build generational wealth just decades ago. That means my parents, their parents, their parents, their parents, etc. were blocked from the easiest way to build generational wealth, which means my generation (according to you) is now finally able to start building that (and let me know if you need a lesson how it is still a barrier even today).

So that means blacks as a whole are just now being able to start building, meaning they are at a huge disadvantage financially. Want to see how that impacts their ability to get educations, alleviate crime, etc.?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
You just made my entire point for me, and you’re too ignorant and blinded to understand it.

If that was just happening decades ago, you’ve just admitted that blacks were at a huge disadvantage to build generational wealth just decades ago. That means my parents, their parents, their parents, their parents, etc. were blocked from the easiest way to build generational wealth, which means my generation (according to you) is now finally able to start building that (and let me know if you need a lesson how it is still a barrier even today).

So that means blacks as a whole are just now being able to start building, meaning they are at a huge disadvantage financially. Want to see how that impacts their ability to get educations, alleviate crime, etc.?
you still have to have a job with income and ability to pay.

You are also missing the point even decades ago. IF those blacks had the money back in the day they still could have rented , etc. That doesn't give a reason for what has happened. If they had the jobs and money they would not be in crime, selling drugs, etc. Regardless of having a house loan.

Now, if you want to say they didn't have access to jobs, training, education, etc. I am willing to listen.

But, let me ask you this Who has been promising to take care of them for decades? Who has fed them a self defeating line?

One of these days they will catch on just like the people of WV did and realize the line they were fed by the Democrats was a load of crap and there is no way out. It is made to keep them down and get their vote, but there is not long term future being on welfare, getting handouts, etc. That is all made to get a vote.

You are also missing the point even decades ago. IF those blacks had the money back in the day they still could have rented , etc.

What the fvck? Is this Kutcher? The entire point is that home ownership is the easiest way to build generational wealth and blacks have had a barrier to that up until the last few decades even according to you. Now, your argument is that they still could have rented? Well, no shit! That’s all many could do as a result of racist policies, so they couldn’t build generational wealth.

Renting doesn’t allow that opportunity.You saying that shows you simply don’t understand a very easy concept.

What the fvck? Is this Kutcher? The entire point is that home ownership is the easiest way to build generational wealth and blacks have had a barrier to that up until the last few decades even according to you. Now, your argument is that they still could have rented? Well, no shit! That’s all many could do as a result of racist policies, so they couldn’t build generational wealth.

Renting doesn’t allow that opportunity.You saying that shows you simply don’t understand a very easy concept.
how are you going to buy a house if you don't have any money?

I do understand the concept. I get where you are going.

I am also saying that if they did have the money, which you need to have a house loan, then why are there such problems in the black community?

how are you going to buy a house if you don't have any money?

I do understand the concept. I get where you are going.

I am also saying that if they did have the money, which you need to have a house loan, then why are there such problems in the black community?

I shouldn't be shocked that I have to dumb this down, but here we are.

1) The easiest way to build generational wealth is home ownership.
2) By your own words, blacks have had a barrier to home ownership as recently as the last few decades (and it still persists today).
3) That means, by your own words, blacks had a barrier to home ownership when I was a child. That would mean blacks my age would be the first generation to not have that barrier.
4) If blacks my age are the first without that barrier, that means they didn't get the fortune of inheriting property from their parents who inherited property from their parents who inherited . . .

Now, your argument is that if blacks have the money to get a house loan now, why are their problems in the black community? It's because, even according to you, this is the first generation of blacks to not face barriers to home ownership. Think of what that means for blacks. It means all of the other living blacks have had to face much harder barriers to quality education, to live in safe communities, etc. If you can't get quality education, live in bad areas, etc., you face a huge uphill to have a successful life. Poverty, lack of education, and crime go hand-in-hand. And it is all rooted in discrimination blacks have faced for hundreds of years. Just because this generation, according to you, doesn't face those barriers doesn't immediately change hundreds of years of discrimination and barriers that allow people to have better lives and decrease poverty, crime, and increase educational opportunities.

Think about it: when you pass, let's say your house is valued at $300,000. You have said your house is almost entirely paid off.

That means your son and daughter will most likely inherit that. Since you aren't giving your whore daughter anything since she lives with a black guy, your son will get all $300K of that. What does that mean? He could use that $300K to buy his own house (or live in yours). Now, he is going to have $450K extra in about 30 years since he doesn't have to pay a mortgage. So what does that mean? He has the ability for education for him/his children, the ability to live in a good area with good education, the ability to live in a safe area, the ability to start a business. Now, his children have a nice head start since they will be inheriting his house/money. And as property almost always appreciates, they will be inheriting far more money . . . and that is how generational wealth builds and allows next generations to prosper even more.

So if blacks are just now, in the last few decades according to you, not having to face a barrier to home ownership, what do you think that means for blacks over the last hundreds of years? Then, take into account that this is just ONE aspect of systemic racism blacks face in this country.

The narrative that racist cops hunt down and kill innocent black men. That false narrative.

That's not quite the narrative, Grand Wizard.

"Innocent" doesn't mean they may have not been guilty of a crime. But "innocent" is accurate in terms of many of the victims not deserving to be choked to death, suffocated to death, shot in the back while fleeing, etc.

“I’m concerned about home “ownership” for the poor...but can’t wait to charge this same class of individual 25% for a car loan to enrich myself.” —Mr Big(ot)
Such altruism.

Says the two "bankers" who struggle with how businesses operate.

There are literally thousands of subprime auto lenders in the country. Don't you think if one of them could stay afloat by offering a lower APR that they'd do it in order to get the lion's share of business?

In order to stay in business due to the higher default rate, having an APR around 25% is needed and standard.

Then, take into account that this is just ONE aspect of systemic racism blacks face in this country.
Just like charging them +20%
There are literally thousands of subprime auto lenders in the country. Don't you think if one of them could stay afloat by offering a lower APR that they'd do it in order to get the lion's share of business?
Translation:
“I’m a SJW that preaches against systematic racism but gladly practices such an activity when it benefits my wallet.”

“I’m a SJW that preaches against systematic racism but gladly practices such an activity when it benefits my wallet.”

Like most of your posts, that makes absolutely no sense. Race will not play any factor in lending. Hell, only the underwriters would be able to see the race based on a license, passport, ITIN, etc.

This attempt is almost as stupid as your argument that "those are restaurants that also have breweries."

Like most of your posts, that makes absolutely no sense. Race will not play any factor in lending. Hell, only the underwriters would be able to see the race based on a license, passport, ITIN, etc.
Translation:
I ignore my hypocrisy for profit. +20% interest rates on a car loan, for the poor black man. Hell yeah!!! I’m a special kind of bigot!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT