ADVERTISEMENT

A Message from Tyler Childers

Translation:
I ignore my hypocrisy for profit. +20% interest rates on a car loan, for the poor black man. Hell yeah!!! I’m a special kind of bigot!!

You aren't good at this. You should go back to lying about things on here, having proof shown exposing your lies, then hiding for the next few months.

Tell us again about how no breweries in NC serve food.

Says the two "bankers" who struggle with how businesses operate.

There are literally thousands of subprime auto lenders in the country. Don't you think if one of them could stay afloat by offering a lower APR that they'd do it in order to get the lion's share of business?

In order to stay in business due to the higher default rate, having an APR around 25% is needed and standard

I’m completely aware of why these types of businesses exist. The point is, you pretend to be such an altruist, yet you’re going to target and rate gouge the very people that you pretend to care about. You’re just like every other leftist in this country... say one thing and do another.

I don’t disagree that subprime lenders have a place in this country. Just don’t pretend that it’s anything more than an easy money grab on the backs of people who, generally, you advocate for as the poor and underserved.

I’m completely aware of why these types of businesses exist. The point is, you pretend to be such an altruist, yet you’re going to target and rate gouge the very people that you pretend to care about. You’re just like every other leftist in this country... say one thing and do another.

I don’t disagree that subprime lenders have a place in this country. Just don’t pretend that it’s anything more than an easy money grab on the backs of people who, generally, you advocate for as the poor and underserved.

In that case, you should give everyone the same mortgage right, right? No, you can't do that, because people with certain financial backgrounds are more likely to cost your bank money. As a result, you have to insure yourself ahead of time to make additional money from them since they're more likely to cost you money.

If another lender can provide the same service to those people, they'd do it for less and end up making more money. But just like you can't give everyone the same mortgage rate, you also can't give them the same car rate.

What you're trying to argue, illogically, is nothing I have argued against.

You aren't good at this. You should go back to lying about things on here, having proof shown exposing your lies, then hiding for the next few months.
Yawn.
Try some new material hypocrite. It’s getting too easy to mock your nonsense. And please...keep soaking the poor black community you claim to care so much about and bragging about it.
You’re just another SJW saying one thing but shown to be doing exactly the opposite.
By the way...can’t tell you the last time I took “months” off from posting here...but hey, add liar to your bigotry and hypocrisy and no one would be surprised.

Reactions: 19MU88
He is a millionaire. Tyler I mean. Rifle admit he got bigger than u saying he would play small places and made a decent living
It should be easy now that you know he leans left. A lot of his fans are liberals.ok

Last edited:
The sub-genre that Tyler, Sturgill Simpson, and Margo Price live in is even more conservative.

You really do not know the alt-country fan base. It definitely leans left. It is a haven for folks who cannot stand the mainstream country fan base. And the queer community is well represented....you ever see that crowd at a Luke Bryant concert?

It should be easy now that you know he leans left.

If you see what unrestrained capitalism has done to the coal fields and its people it is kinda hard to not lean left if you are honest with yourself.

You really do not know the alt-country fan base. It definitely leans left. It is a haven for folks who cannot stand the mainstream country fan base.
You're right about that. Just had an early morning discussion with a friend back home, and was talking about a similar base, and that's the damn stinky hippie river rats that took over 90% of Fayetteville. They're almost predominately far left commies. You can find the same bunch at the Purple Fiddel.

Is he not an unamerican Marxist POS?
No, I don't think. The musician guys are like that in many cases. It is like Ozzy giving political advice. Ok, Ozz. Good deal now let's hear Iron Man. It is the artistic thing. They just don't like conflict and all that. I usually just shrug them off and listen to their music.

I don't see where Tyler has done anything other than what he said. He has not gone off the rails with it.

If he starts wearing Pig socks, kneeling for the anthem, Che Guerva shirts, etc. then we can have another conversation.

No, I don't think. The musician guys are like that in many cases. It is like Ozzy giving political advice. Ok, Ozz. Good deal now let's hear Iron Man. It is the artistic thing. They just don't like conflict and all that. I usually just shrug them off and listen to their music.

I don't see where Tyler has done anything other than what he said. He has not gone off the rails with it.
I don't disagree. But then again, I don't call athletes who say the same things he's saying unamerican Marxists.

I don't agree with Ted Nugent on a lot of things, but you best believe I'm cranking Stanglehold when I hear it. But I don't attack his character either.

You really do not know the alt-country fan base. It definitely leans left. It is a haven for folks who cannot stand the mainstream country fan base. And the queer community is well represented....you ever see that crowd at a Luke Bryant concert?

This.

Back when I was going to concerts pre-kids, I would say the Ryan Adams, Whiskeytown, Wilco, Drive by Truckers, Jason Isbell crowd was pretty much left leaning.

Alt country does not equal bro radio country demographics.

Yeah, I always seek out celebrities and athletes opinions when I need to make an informed choice.

damn stinky hippie river rats

And your ass ain't getting down the New alive without one.

It is like Ozzy giving political advice. Ok, Ozz. Good deal now let's hear Iron Man.

The irony of wanting Ozzy to stop with politics and sing a song about a time traveler warning mankind about nuclear apocalypse and being ignored.

Reactions: i am herdman
And your ass ain't getting down the New alive without one.
The hell I ain't. We had our own raft back in '78. Just rednecks that would put in around Prince, and take it all the way to the bridge, with couple coolers of beer, and a few sacks of Mexican. Buddy who had the raft ended up being a guide in the 80s, but he was exactly what rifle sees as a typical Trump voter. somebody stole his raft though, and I don't think he ever found it. truth be told, he probably stole it himself to begin with. I don't remember any places in southern WV where you could just buy a whitewater raft back then, so yeah, he stole that sumdabitch. probably get thrown in jail if you tried that now days. not stealing rafts, but burning a couple sacks and getting drunk while riding the river.

The hell I ain't. We had our own raft back in '78. Just rednecks that would put in around Prince, and take it all the way to the bridge, with couple coolers of beer, and a few sacks of Mexican. Buddy who had the raft ended up being a guide in the 80s, but he was exactly what rifle sees as a typical Trump voter. somebody stole his raft though, and I don't think he ever found it. truth be told, he probably stole it himself to begin with. I don't remember any places in southern WV where you could just buy a whitewater raft back then, so yeah, he stole that sumdabitch. probably get thrown in jail if you tried that now days. not stealing rafts, but burning a couple sacks and getting drunk while riding the river.

Don't get all drunk and float into The Juicer or Meat Grinder.

"So what can the rest of us who feel seemingly outside of these issues do? First, we can use our voting power to get rid of the people who’ve been in power and let this go unnoticed. Chances are the people allowing this to happen are the same people keeping opportunity out of reach for our own communities, that have watched job opportunities shipped out, and drugs shipped in, eating up our communities and leaving our people desperate."

Hear hear!

As my man Charlie Booker said, they've been fvcking us from the hood to the holler.

If you see what unrestrained capitalism has done to the coal fields and its people it is kinda hard to not lean left if you are honest with yourself.

Liked for the first half of your post.;)

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT