ADVERTISEMENT

A Morbidly Obese Woman & A Tranny Walk Into a Beauty Pageant...

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
I get it, it's only a beauty pageant. But rather than just holding a "Woke Beauty, Virtue Signaling, Non-Contest " which would be relentlessly mocked, they include individuals who no one actually finds attractive, or even consider actually female.

"Miss" Maryland has a penis & Ms Alabama weighs north of 350 lbs. NY should just go all in & have a 350+ lb bearded tranny next year.

And I want to be clear, I'm not knocking anyone fighting a weight issue. Getting older, even if you're active & take care of yourself, it's difficult. We all go through weight fluctuations for whatever reasons. But I know very few people who didn't wish they took better care of themselves when they were younger.

It's the 350+ lb Miss Alabama situation that I honestly have the problem with. Other than making people slightly more resilient to canon ball fire, obesity has zero positive benefits. "Well, Sam, being severely obese makes people less likely to be sexually assaulted." According to the National Library of Medicine, the more obese you are the more likely you are to report physical & sexual abuse.

Holding a beauty pageant & promoting a morbidly obese woman to young kids is insane. You don't have to pick a size 2 but I've been to 'Bama games, there's no shortage. If you've ever dated a girl who has won a "regular" pageant, you know what their schedule is going to look like for the next year. She'll be in front of a lot of impressionable school kids.

Are they going to start giving STEM awards for smoking hot chics who can only do remedial math?

If they pair her up with Miss Alabama USA & send them to schools, it'll be interesting. In case you only see inner beauty, figuring out which one is below might be difficult.

Diane%20Westhoven%202.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
The fact that the Left fully expects you to pretend people that look the way you described are people you not only find attractive but who you also should want to have sex with is astounding.

Fvck every Leftist and the tranny they rode in on. People will pretend they support this to avoid the mob, but no one in their right mind is going to look at these individuals who are circus side show freaks and get anywhere near them physically.

All these left wing women eat this stuff up (pardon the pun). “Lizzo is gorgeous, stunning, beautiful, etc.”.

Ok….now tell one of them that they look like Lizzo and see how mad they get.

The fact that the Left fully expects you to pretend people that look the way you described are people you not only find attractive but who you also should want to have sex with is astounding.

Fvck every Leftist and the tranny they rode in on. People will pretend they support this to avoid the mob, but no one in their right mind is going to look at these individuals who are circus side show freaks and get anywhere near them physically.
Why are you stealing my jokes and posting them on the paid board as your own?

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT