ADVERTISEMENT

A religious question

Nice post.
Jesus certainly will come again, but Jesus will not return to the Earth. Ever.

Wait a couple weeks ago you said Jesus will come on a Big cloud in the sky but now he will not return to Earth ever?

You still havent answered me, you do understand what coming in a cloud means in the bible right?

Here is a good one. God endorses slavery.

Exodus Chapter 21, verses 20 and 21
20 “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

You cant put the teachings together in a Church with a Cross, A Church who doesnt keep the True Sabbath, and a Church who doesnt keep God's Festivals, and a Church who keep the Pagan Holidays of the Romans and of Babylon.

Churches like that are Churches that are blinded and cursed by God.

Every statement in the above post is a lie.

Wait a couple weeks ago you said Jesus will come on a Big cloud in the sky but now he will not return to Earth ever?

You still havent answered me, you do understand what coming in a cloud means in the bible right?

I'd love to hear your definition of what coming in a cloud means so I can tell you your wrong, as usual.

Shoot tell me where in the bible it is says Jesus is coming back to forgive our sins?

Yea where does the Bible tell you to accept Man made teachings, Idolatry, Not keeping the festivals or the Sabbath?

Where in the bible does it tell you to accept and take part in Pagan Festivals?

Where in the Bible does it say to post on message boards?
Shoot tell me where in the bible it is says Jesus is coming back to forgive our sins?

If you haven't had your sins forgiven before Jesus comes again, you're hell bound.

It means coming in the Flesh anyone who truly knows the Bible knows this

Waiting on that scripture.....

Then I have some good news for you, if you're smart enough to a
ccept it.
Gal 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

That's just more of your irrelevant nonsense.

Its clear you are still confused on what the law is and what it isnt.

Its clear you are still confused on what the law is and what it isnt.

You're attempting to live by the old law. Since you don't do animal sacrifices, your breaking the law, which means you're still in your sins.

I'm still waiting on that scripture when coming in the clouds means Jesus is coming in the flesh. Let me help you, there is no such scripture.

You're attempting to live by the old law. Since you don't do animal sacrifices, your breaking the law, which means you're still in your sins.

I'm still waiting on that scripture when coming in the clouds means Jesus is coming in the flesh. Let me help you, there is no such scripture.

I keep God Commands, I dont attempt to live by the old law. Big difference there.

I keep God Commands, I dont attempt to live by the old law. Big difference there.

Part of God's law that you're talking about requires animal sacrifice. You picking and choosing which of God's old laws you are going to keep? You're guilty of all of it already. How you going to remedy that?

Part of God's law that you're talking about requires animal sacrifice. You picking and choosing which of God's old laws you are going to keep? You're guilty of all of it already. How you going to remedy that?

Yet you forget Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb.

No need to do the Animal Sacrifices but that doesnt mean you dont keep the ceremonies.

Granted since you dont study from the Old Testament, you wouldnt know what God's will is anyway.

Yet you forget Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb.

No need to do the Animal Sacrifices but that doesnt mean you dont keep the ceremonies.

No, you're forgetting that you don't have scripture for your nonsensical festivals unless you bring the old law to present time. You can't begin to understand the Bible until you realize the old law has no dominion over us. Which is why your understanding is perverted.

Granted since you dont study from the Old Testament, you wouldnt know what God's will is anyway.

It's a sad state of affairs when someone like you doesn't understand that there is no forgiveness of sins under the old law.

You still dont understand the difference between the Old Law and keeping God's commands.

Like Jesus said "You are an evil doer"

You still dont understand the difference between the Old Law and keeping God's commands.

Like Jesus said "You are an evil doer"

You don't understand either of those, and you prove it every time you post. I'm STILL waiting on that "coming in the flesh scripture". You going to provide it or admit you have no idea what you're talking about?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT