ADVERTISEMENT

According to Kamala, You're Probably Dead

Who’s job do you think it is to go through 4 year old campaign footage and try to find times where someone misspoke?

As if her lies aren't hard enough to listen to, we have to hear her nasally talk.

She's a numbskull.

"I wore that bitch OUT!"
iu

Reactions: WVUSerg
Your side started it... It's never fun getting a taste of your own medicine is it? Kinda tastes like a potatoe...
Insane opinions about not letting childless people vote that he later doubled down on are the same as misspeaking.

You all go ahead and have fun. It makes you look weak and like you have nothing (because you are, and don’t) when you hammer this nonsense

Insane opinions about not letting childless people vote that he later doubled down on are the same as misspeaking.

You all go ahead and have fun. It makes you look weak and like you have nothing (because you are, and don’t) when you hammer this nonsense

Weak??? I thought we are insurrectionists and a threat to democracy...

Your? blast two candidates couldn't put two complete thoughts together for different reasons.

Weak? That's what foreign leaders think of your last two candidates.

Weak? All the hand-wringing by your side...

Keep saying what you're saying. I'm sure you'll start believing it yourself someday...

Dumb cvnt.

Another step closer to Trump victory.

I always say we shouldn't act like them, but it's always justified because they do it.

Reactions: 30CAT

I seem to remember democrats refusing to believe another one of their elected officials had something wrong with them, too. Kamala’s doesn’t appear to be neurological like Biden’s (age related deterioration). I think she’s got some dependency issues she’s dealing with. It’s not exactly a secret Kamala has a taste for good alcohol. One of the wineries quoted in the article below considered her a regular.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT