ADVERTISEMENT

Ali

Nov 16, 2012
Any news on what is going on with Ali? Is he back with the team?

At this point in the season, I wouldn't want to burn a redshirt, but wonder what is going on. Anyone know anything?

Any news on what is going on with Ali? Is he back with the team?

At this point in the season, I wouldn't want to burn a redshirt, but wonder what is going on. Anyone know anything?
He was never off the team. Just trying to rehab. Why redshirt anyone in this day and age

Something tells me it’s a little more than rehab.

Feels like an Opt-out at this point.
The most consistent thing I've heard he was hurt and surgery would have sped up the healing process. He and his family went the rehab route which was a mistake.

Laborn has been a monster so there's been no need for a not 100% Ali.

The most consistent thing I've heard he was hurt and surgery would have sped up the healing process. He and his family went the rehab route which was a mistake.

No need for Ali?

We’re averaging 16 PPG against FBS opponents.

Even Trickett and Legg could have found a place for the nations leading scorer from last year.

No need for Ali?

We’re averaging 16 PPG against FBS opponents.

Even Trickett and Legg could have found a place for the nations leading scorer from last year.
The run game isn't the issue. Ali isn't going to equal more points. Just less carries for Laborn. Laborn is one of the leading rushers in the country. For a while he was 1, 2, 3 in every category for top rusher.

We need a QB and a better OL. If we had even average QB play we'd be 8-1. We lost BG because of fumbles and bad defense.

Ali had surgery at the beginning of the season. He was never going to be ready to play this year.

Ali could have played this year. It became known about 3 weeks ago that he is choosing to sit out this season. I'm sure the mods were sworn to secrecy. The question now becomes does he return to the team next season.

If Ali ever shows up in uniform again.
Kelly Reilly Smile GIF by Yellowstone

He'd be a fool not to come back. Main feature and most of the carries. NFL in '23, nope. Take your chance with another college program via the portal = risky move. Jmo

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Ali could have played this year. It became known about 3 weeks ago that he is choosing to sit out this season. I'm sure the mods were sworn to secrecy. The question now becomes does he return to the team next season.
He wasn’t ready 3 weeks ago

How do you know what Ali had or didn’t have. Show us your proof.
I said he wasn’t going to be playing this year when he originally took his “leave of absence” before the season started. I specifically said he had surgery. I stand by that comment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT