ADVERTISEMENT

Alright can’t do it anymore

He's got to go. At the end od the day, he is thr commander in chief. Got to go.
Can the board libs at least now see that this is a puppet regime? Hell, even CNN is saying as much. Knowing all of that, they have to at least realize there were some election shenanigans. When Trump talked about Deep State, it doesn’t get any worse than what has been brought to light.

You voting for Trump if this idiot runs?
Anybody is better than trump. Biden could have a stroke and become a moot, and he'd still be better. Whomever is running the controls has done far better than what trump did.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
A what? 😂

Dumbass
A follower, moron. Try keeping up with common slang. Let me help you out: In other words, your point is moot, because you thought I intended "mute," when I was saying he could become a moot (which means "follower" instead of leader) and still be better than trump.

Except that you can't explain why, because your ignorant opinion certainly isn't based on policies.
I explained why with more than a dozen policies a week or two ago. And policies aren't the only role a president plays.

As much as you're a pretend New Yorker.
I was born-and-raised in NY. You were born-and-raised in a place that isn't even a town and has 300 students in their K-12 school. I had more students in my graduating class than you had in 13 years of grade levels combined. I am a New Yorker. You aren't a Yinzer, which is a good thing, unless you went to school with fewer kids than in the Brady Bunch.

Can the board libs at least now see that this is a puppet regime? Hell, even CNN is saying as much. Knowing all of that, they have to at least realize there were some election shenanigans. When Trump talked about Deep State, it doesn’t get any worse than what has been brought to light.
They can't, that's admitting they are puppets too

Reactions: 30CAT and Jartard
A follower, moron. Try keeping up with common slang. Let me help you out: In other words, your point is moot, because you thought I intended "mute," when I was saying he could become a moot (which means "follower" instead of leader) and still be better than trump.

Are you kidding me? You actually think I or anyone else is going to believe that bullshit? Yeah. You meant to say he could have a stroke and become a follower? You're so full of shit. You absolutely meant mute, dumbass.

I explained why with more than a dozen policies a week or two ago. And policies aren't the only role a president plays.

No you didn't. And more than a dozen?Now you're flat-out lying. You just danced around like you usually do, when you're busted for being ignorant or being a dumbass.

"Moots" is short for "mutuals" or "mutual followers." Mutuals are users who follow each other on a social media platform, forming a mutual connection or friendship.

You meant to call him a mutual follower...
iu

Last edited:
Anybody is better than trump. Biden could have a stroke and become a moot, and he'd still be better. Whomever is running the controls has done far better than what trump did.
Constitutional only thr president can make certain decisions. Not a committee or his wife. Or an advisor or staff member. The biggest is the response to a nuclear attack. There are others or major importance that range from those to the worst thing imaginable.

He physically or mentally can't do it.

Reactions: Jartard

Not according to Merriam-Webster

The left went full blown TDS & chose to ignore the obvious during the 2020 election. Emboldened, democrats ran (horribly, I might add) an actual shadow government which has fueled multiple global conflicts through abhorrent mismanagement. Liberal media as well as democrats attacked anyone who pointed out the obvious that Biden (Mush) has suffered major cognitive decline & wasn’t truly calling the shots. Good job dems, the reality was actually far worse than even hardcore conspiracy theorists were saying.

Since the debate, suddenly the media & democrats are blaming his “age” & acting shocked as if they suddenly noticed he got old OR acting like his decline had been hidden from them. If you believe this narrative, like actually believe it, you're an idiot. This administration, the media, & elected democrats taking advantage of dem voter gullibility is solely to blame for this debacle. Useful idiots.

If anything, democrats who are calling for Biden to resign should be thanking Trump for blindly accepting that first debate so quickly. Had your emperor not been exposed, y'all would still be claiming it's just a stutter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT