ADVERTISEMENT

America is weaker today

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
The Euros are taking advantage of us. NATO is again.
The Chinese are.
Russians are.

We are getting milked by the world again.

Some of you supported it.

Sickening. The President now has no ability and is an empty suit.

The Chinese are.
Russians are.

You're a lying idiot.

The Chinese are.
Russians are.

While we are lifting tariffs on our allies, I don't think the same can be said about Russia and China. I think we still have sanctions or strong economic stance against our adversaries. What's wrong with making your friends happy to be your friends?

What's wrong with making your friends happy to be your friends?
We rarely agree...I agree 100%.

The Euros are taking advantage of us....LMAO, most European nations have a higher standard of living than the US. Does anyone here think the Germans take advantage of the US when they sell a Porsche here?

Reactions: Chevy1 and GK4Herd
We rarely agree...I agree 100%.

The Euros are taking advantage of us....LMAO, most European nations have a higher standard of living than the US. Does anyone here think the Germans take advantage of the US when they sell a Porsche here?
Yes, they are taking advantage. Higher standard of living. You sound like the idiot from Sweden they sent here one time and he started being an arrogant ass. I said, son I can go play golf at 100 golf courses with 100 miles. I can go to mountains , the ocean, see a ballgame, watch tv, eat whatever want, etc. Can you? Nooooo

Oh and by the way, Mr Smarty Pants, where is your biggest and most prosperous market? I made him say it, USA. Say it again, USA.

So, listen up there Sweden. You can make fun of our weight, Waffle House or bojangles, but your frozen Tundra of a country is boring as shit and we are a powerhouse. Oh, by the way, you mother****ers would be speaking Russian or German if not for us.

Now back to the point, yes they are taking advantage. Who pays for Nato? Who really is the backbone of Nato? They all would be speaking German or Russian if not for us. They know it. We would bail their asses out again. They know it. They are still locked down like a bunch of Fauci zombies.

Say it, just like Sweden.

Europe sucks. I would hate to live in Europe.

Yes, they are taking advantage. Higher standard of living. You sound like the idiot from Sweden they sent here one time and he started being an arrogant ass. I said, son I can go play golf at 100 golf courses with 100 miles. I can go to mountains , the ocean, see a ballgame, watch tv, eat whatever want, etc. Can you? Nooooo

Oh and by the way, Mr Smarty Pants, where is your biggest and most prosperous market? I made him say it, USA. Say it again, USA.

So, listen up there Sweden. You can make fun of our weight, Waffle House or bojangles, but your frozen Tundra of a country is boring as shit and we are a powerhouse. Oh, by the way, you mother****ers would be speaking Russian or German if not for us.

Now back to the point, yes they are taking advantage. Who pays for Nato? Who really is the backbone of Nato? They all would be speaking German or Russian if not for us. They know it. We would bail their asses out again. They know it. They are still locked down like a bunch of Fauci zombies.

Say it, just like Sweden.

Europe sucks. I would hate to live in Europe.
You're a lying idiot.

Sweden is almost always ranked in the top five best countries in the world to live. The U.S.? We sniff the mid to high teens. You're probably picking a losing battle with a guy who is possibly more educated than you, has better access to health care than you, has a cleaner environment than you, has a longer life expectancy than you, is happier than you, makes a higher income than you . . . it's a good idea not to be the typical American to people from Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, and a few others.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Sweden is almost always ranked in the top five best countries in the world to live. The U.S.? We sniff the mid to high teens. You're probably picking a losing battle with a guy who is possibly more educated than you, has better access to health care than you, has a cleaner environment than you, has a longer life expectancy than you, is happier than you, makes a higher income than you . . . it's a good idea not to be the typical American to people from Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, and a few others.
He was over here asking for business and seeing how we did things. I don't need his arrogant lectures. We were being nice and he started being arrogant. Started in Waffle House and Bojangles and slamming us. We never even asked the half breed Swiss Miss German to go there.

Move to sweden then. He started it, not me. He asked to speak to us and started his bull shit. I defended the US of A. He can suck one.

He really got pissed(did it on purpose) when I asked what the weather was like in Switzerland.

I am perfectly happy here. Have no desire to live in Sweden. I was being cordial and he started in slamming the USA.

Last edited:
Higher standard of living. You sound like the idiot from Sweden they sent here one time and he started being an arrogant ass. I said, son I can go play golf at 100 golf courses with 100 miles. I can go to mountains , the ocean, see a ballgame, watch tv, eat whatever want, etc. Can you? Nooooo
All that stuff, Europe has. Mainly a different kind of ballgame (soccer), but yeah.

Travelling across Europe is no different than travelling to different states. The ocean? I drive or hop a plane.
but your frozen Tundra of a country is boring as shit
I think Norway would rock. Absolutely beautiful scenery, a rather temperate climate for a place that far north.
Who pays for Nato? Who really is the backbone of Nato?
On other posts you bitch that we have to counter China and Russia, then here you bitch when we do it. Make up your mind.
He really got pissed(did it on purpose) when I asked what the weather was like in Switzerland.
Zurich has the same climate classification as Columbus OH and Kansas City MO. I'm sure you will bitch about the winters, but last time I checked most of the USA has winter weather, the South is an outlier. And Switzerland is a HELL of a lot more beautiful than Columbus or KC.

All that said, quality of life is pay, benefits, culture, etc. I'll bet money German automakers pay more than American ones do now (hint: I know the answer to that, don't bother challenging it). They do take advantage of America in one way: when they build cars here they pay our workers half as much as theirs at home. Why? Because America is in a race to the bottom. The conservatives have convinced you southerners that $15 an hour is enough to build a $60k car, because being underpaid and white beats being poor and black.

Reactions: extragreen
All that stuff, Europe has. Mainly a different kind of ballgame (soccer), but yeah.

Travelling across Europe is no different than travelling to different states. The ocean? I drive or hop a plane.

I think Norway would rock. Absolutely beautiful scenery, a rather temperate climate for a place that far north.

On other posts you bitch that we have to counter China and Russia, then here you bitch when we do it. Make up your mind.

Zurich has the same climate classification as Columbus OH and Kansas City MO. I'm sure you will bitch about the winters, but last time I checked most of the USA has winter weather, the South is an outlier. And Switzerland is a HELL of a lot more beautiful than Columbus or KC.

All that said, quality of life is pay, benefits, culture, etc. I'll bet money German automakers pay more than American ones do now (hint: I know the answer to that, don't bother challenging it). They do take advantage of America in one way: when they build cars here they pay our workers half as much as theirs at home. Why? Because America is in a race to the bottom. The conservatives have convinced you southerners that $15 an hour is enough to build a $60k car, because being underpaid and white beats being poor and black.
He got mad because he was from Sweden and I asked what the weather was like in Switzerland.

They guy started it. He started making fun of America and Americans. I was like F this, game on. He started it out of blue. He also knew that his biggest market is the US of A.

He got mad because he was from Sweden and I asked what the weather was like in Switzerland.

They guy started it. He started making fun of America and Americans. I was like F this, game on. He started it out of blue. He also knew that his biggest market is the US of A.
I'm not here to make fun of us, but to deny our quality of life is slipping is foolish.

Unrestrained capitalism. Greed is good...it's not just a truth for the 1980s. That's not a criticism of capitalism, just a reflection of human nature. Unrestrained anything tends to eventually go bad, because humans are fvcked up.

Yeah, that's exactly what it is... sarcasm off...

He was over here asking for business and seeing how we did things. I don't need his arrogant lectures. We were being nice and he started being arrogant. Started in Waffle House and Bojangles and slamming us. We never even asked the half breed Swiss Miss German to go there.

Move to sweden then. He started it, not me. He asked to speak to us and started his bull shit. I defended the US of A. He can suck one.

I am perfectly happy here. Have no desire to live in Sweden. I was being cordial and he started in slamming the USA.
You're a lying idiot.

You're a lying idiot.

This thread has made it much easier to identify those here who have Stockholm Syndrome in addition to TDS...

Including your politicians and your company.

My company is a regional company in the USA. Now if you want to say the manufacturer's ok. Of course they are. The politicians? Hell yes.

The current President is a prime example.

Your party's last winner (last loser too, heh) largely ran on a platform of "unrestrained capitalism bad". Offshoring to maximize profits while fvcking your own country is absolutely unrestrained capitalism, and tariffs are a restraint.

Gross oversimplification. There are many contributing factors, some of which go back decades, and not just the one reason that you posted. Unfair trade practices including one-sided tariffs, unfettered illegal immigration placing excessive burdens on the welfare and educational systems as well as driving wages down, EPA and other restrictions other countries choose to ignore and not comply with, foreign aid to build up other countries to the detriment of our own. And let's not forget an outdated corporate tax code that actually encourages the off-shoring of US businesses and related jobs.

I could go on about which party controlled the House and Senate for much of the last 90 years but I'm sure that would fall on deaf ears.

How are they taking advantage of us?

Didn't they hole up and wear masks even longer than us? Still stupid enough to be closed down even today? They're too damn stupid to even take advantage if we gave it to them.

They're even dumber than we are. Probably can't even scratch their own asses. We could have Kamala Harris drunk as president with Barack Obama in charge of the military while working in a bowling alley and still beat these asses.

Unfair trade practices
Unrestrained capitalism.
unfettered illegal immigration
Unrestrained capitalism. Cheap labor FTW!
EPA and other restrictions other countries choose to ignore and not comply with
Unrestrained capitalism. Poison the people to make a buck!
foreign aid to build up other countries to the detriment of our own
THE WORLD IS SAFE FOR OIL. Unrestrained capitalism.
And let's not forget an outdated corporate tax code that actually encourages the off-shoring of US businesses and related jobs
Race to the bottom? Unrestrained capitalism.
I could go on about which party controlled the House and Senate for much of the last 90 years but I'm sure that would fall on deaf ears
Don't care, I don't belong to a party. You do.
Good Lord
You voted for the Chinese steel buyer. Good Lord indeed, hypocrite.

Unrestrained capitalism.

Wow bought some Chinese steel. Biden and his family are swamp crooks. Oh, and that is the beginning of it.

Unrestrained capitalism.

Sigh, so one-dimensional...

Cheap labor??? How about buying votes instead??? Show me where I have done anything other than blaming BOTH parties for much of these problems, particularly illegal immigration, but alas you are too one-dimensional to see that.

Substitute government for capitalism and I think you might be a little closer to the answer, because isn't one of the few things government is actually supposed to do is to restrain the excesses of behavior of it citizens and entities through the application of fair and just laws?

Don't care,

Sadly I do believe that. The problems of today have been exacerbated by short-sighted politicians of the last 90 years and you don't care??? I care for my kids and grandkids, that is why I try to work to improve my corner of the world and to make those around me aware of these very problems in order to implement positive change.

MAGA, MOTHERFVCKERS

One of the stupidest and most immature things I have ever seen posted here outside of a couple who should remain nameless.

Big world with big problems doesn't coincide with your small, one-dimensional mind... ☹

EPA and other restrictions other countries choose to ignore and not comply with

"In 2019, China's greenhouse gas emissions were an estimated 13.92 billion tonnes, twice as much as the United States. Between 2000 and 2018, its annual carbon emissions nearly tripled, and it now accounts for nearly a third of the world's total greenhouse gases linked to global warming."

China's GDP grew by over 10 fold during this time frame while the US approximately doubled.

Interestingly it is a communist nation that is most guilty of this rather than a capitalistic country with a considerably larger economy. Following your thought process, unrestrained communism must therefore be a bigger problem. The Truman Doctrine must have been well ahead of its time.

The profit incentive afforded by opportunities to develop cleaner energy sources are driving today's innovations. Capitalism increased the standards of living for virtually everyone in the world with similar innovations in the past.

Oh well, at least you didn't blame things on racism because I am somewhat used to it being promoted as the root cause for all that is wrong with the world.

"In 2019, China's greenhouse gas emissions were an estimated 13.92 billion tonnes, twice as much as the United States. Between 2000 and 2018, its annual carbon emissions nearly tripled, and it now accounts for nearly a third of the world's total greenhouse gases linked to global warming."

China's GDP grew by over 10 fold during this time frame while the US approximately doubled.

Interestingly it is a communist nation that is most guilty of this rather than a capitalistic country with a considerably larger economy. Following your thought process, unrestrained communism must therefore be a bigger problem. The Truman Doctrine must have been well ahead of its time.

The profit incentive afforded by opportunities to develop cleaner energy sources are driving today's innovations. Capitalism increased the standards of living for virtually everyone in the world with similar innovations in the past.

Oh well, at least you didn't blame things on racism because I am somewhat used to it being promoted as the root cause for all that is wrong with the world.
China's investment in clean energy is the most in the world. By a lot. Capitalism??

China's investment in clean energy is the most in the world. By a lot. Capitalism??

With stolen technology???

And they must be doing a great job with their investment since they still emit twice as much as the US and almost a third of the world's emissions, but then again communism has never been known for its results or efficiencies.

You really are a China apologist, aren't you???

BTW, I hear the Chinese are also pretty good at emitting things from their labs...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT