ADVERTISEMENT

and, here . . . we . . . go . . .

WV-FAN

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 12, 2007
voter fraud already. guess which side . . . no surprise here. bunch of mentally deranged common fvckin' assholes.

Monday, FBI personnel working together with the Pennsylvania State Police have conducted numerous interviews and recovered and reviewed certain physical evidence. Election officials in Luzerne County have been cooperative. At this point we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded. Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time. Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot. All nine ballots were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump.

what's (not) surprising, motherfvckers went on a tangent about whether or not trump would accept the results in 2016 when he lost then never accepted the results the past four years, and already cheating their asses off in an attempt to make sure they don't have to not accept the results again in 2020, and already going off about whether trump will accept the results if he loses.

you liberal prix really are some mentally deranged assholes.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Well, maybe everyone is voting for Trump. If not, isn’t it odd that all 9 were for him?

this is just the start.

Reactions: 19MU88
Must only be Democrats that do this shit. Also, only 9 states will have mass mail-in voting with Nevada being the only swing state. PA is not one of the nine states. Finally, the ballots discussed above appear to be regular absentee ballots acceptable to Trump (at least for this week).

Lookie at the nasty voter fraud pulled off by republicans...

The nine states with mail-in ballots:
  • Vermont
  • Nevada
  • District of Columbia
  • California
  • New Jersey
  • Colorado
  • Hawaii
  • Utah
  • Washington
  • Oregon
"Five of those states — Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah and Washington — already held elections by mail even before the COVID-19 outbreak. California, Nevada, New Jersey, Vermont and the District have all opted to proactively send ballots to voters this year in response to COVID-19."

That’s a great link. Thanks for verifying that vote fraud is not a myth and can determine the outcome of elections.
Did you believe it didn't exist? Find it hard to believe anyone wouldn't acknowledge it can happen. However, announcing it months before the actual vote is cast... that's not something we generally see in the US of A.

Must only be Democrats that do this shit. Also, only 9 states will have mass mail-in voting with Nevada being the only swing state. PA is not one of the nine states. Finally, the ballots discussed above appear to be regular absentee ballots acceptable to Trump (at least for this week).

Lookie at the nasty voter fraud pulled off by republicans...
Did you believe it didn't exist? Find it hard to believe anyone wouldn't acknowledge it can happen. However, announcing it months before the actual vote is cast... that's not something we generally see in the US of A.

So, you still want a mail-in ballot election? If you do, then you're a complete fuhking retard. I'm serious too. You're a cool dude outside of politics and I'd buy you a beer any day if we met up, but goddamn man, can you turn off the hate Trump rhetoric long enough to admit this?

So, you still want a mail-in ballot election? If you do, then you're a complete fuhking retard. I'm serious too. You're a cool dude outside of politics and I'd buy you a beer any day if we met up, but goddamn man, can you turn off the hate Trump rhetoric long enough to admit this?
Don't know how you got to me being a huge proponent of mail in voting or how the above is about Trump - other than him stating absentee ballots were acceptable....which I agree. And I would enjoy a beer with you and "your Ilk"....we can discuss who is the most DE-ranged.

Now, we do hear Trump commenting about "all the votes" via "mail-in" ballots. Like it's widespread across the country. It's nine (9) states...NINE. Five (5) of those nine (9) have been voting by mail for years, and only one (1) of the nine is a swing state.

The rest of the states use absentee ballots - like the one Trump votes with....but I'm guessing the majority will vote at the polls for this election....which makes one wonder, why is Trump bitching about this so much?

Don't know how you got to me being a huge proponent of mail in voting or how the above is about Trump - other than him stating absentee ballots were acceptable....which I agree. And I would enjoy a beer with you and "your Ilk"....we can discuss who is the most DE-ranged.

Now, we do hear Trump commenting about "all the votes" via "mail-in" ballots. Like it's widespread across the country. It's nine (9) states...NINE. Five (5) of those nine (9) have been voting by mail for years, and only one (1) of the nine is a swing state.

The rest of the states use absentee ballots - like the one Trump votes with....but I'm guessing the majority will vote at the polls for this election....which makes one wonder, why is Trump bitching about this so much?
You think 9, NINE, is no big deal. What if one of those were yours? You really think it'll stop at NINE? yore more fukt in the head than a soup sandwich, if so. this is 9 out of how many thousand in that county? apply that to the millions across the nation.

this will ne the most fukt election from both sides from a fraudulent standpoint ever in our history and you mentally deranged assholes are okay with it as long as trump loses.

Fuhk each and every one of you mentally deranged cucks.

Last edited:
From Business Insider....

• The Department of Justice released two statements on Thursday announcing an investigation into "potential issues with mail-in ballots" in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
  • The first statement said a "small number of military ballots were discarded," investigators had "recovered nine ballots at this time," and "all nine ballots were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump."
  • That statement was deleted from the DOJ's website, and a revised statement that was released shortly afterward said seven of the nine ballots were cast for Trump and that it was unknown whom the remaining two were cast for.
  • Both statements set off alarm bells with election experts and DOJ veterans who said they likely violated the department's policy and appeared to be politically motivated in light of Trump's baseless attacks on voting by mail.

Reactions: Chevy1
ADVERTISEMENT