ADVERTISEMENT

Another school shooting

Texas governor abbott said that two guns were found. A shotgun and a .38 revolver both stolen from his father who legally purchased them

No debate. Just mourn and pray for all those involved. Evil exists in this world. Satan and his millions demons devouring everything they can.

No debate. Just mourn and pray for all those involved. Evil exists in this world. Satan and his millions demons devouring everything they can.

You don't have to believe in God or Satan to know evil exists. Some people are just messed up and don't give even the most basic of fvcks about other human beings.

Stick this little bastard on a pole and set him on fire. Get a point across.

Texas governor abbott said that two guns were found. A shotgun and a .38 revolver both stolen from his father who legally purchased them

No "assault" weapons here and still many innocent folks dead. That tells me the answer lies somewhere else other than just banning scary looking guns.

I'm going a little off topic here, but - don't let yourself be a soft target and don't let someone/some place make you a soft target.

How the hell do you keep from being a "soft target" in a school setting?

My advise was to never allow yourself to be a soft target. Do with that what you will.

If you're asking about kids in school being soft targets, well that shouldn't have taken 2 decades after Columbine to fix.

First of all you stop relying and begging the federal govt to do something. Stopy always begging the federal govt to do something, #1. Get over that mantra.

Second, you harden up the schools. Make them harder to enter. You have to have guards(armed) and you have to have response times. There is a reason people don't shoot up police stations, airports, and military bases.

#3 stop waiting on the massive federal govt to do something local leaders, fixed the damn problem yourselves and think for yourselves. Schools are a state and local entity. Get off your damn lazy incompetent asses and solve your damn problems and stop waiting on big nanny titty govt to do it.

#4 once one of these little bastards gets their head split like a canoe it will help stop some it. Now they are shooting it up and surrendering. **** shoot them in the face and show it. That will make little johnny think twice about shooting up a school.

#5 again local leaders and governors and school leaders and local law enforcement, fix the god damn problem and stop waiting for some king to do it.

Reactions: HerdFan76
I said all along that some nut is going to go into a school and shoot it up with a shot gun and revolver.

Now what? Why don't the gun grabbers just say what they want to do? Take the guns from the people.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
First of all you stop relying and begging the federal govt to do something. Stopy always begging the federal govt to do something, #1. Get over that mantra.

Second, you harden up the schools. Make them harder to enter. You have to have guards(armed) and you have to have response times. There is a reason people don't shoot up police stations, airports, and military bases.

#3 stop waiting on the massive federal govt to do something local leaders, fixed the damn problem yourselves and think for yourselves. Schools are a state and local entity. Get off your damn lazy incompetent asses and solve your damn problems and stop waiting on big nanny titty govt to do it.

#4 once one of these little bastards gets their head split like a canoe it will help stop some it. Now they are shooting it up and surrendering. **** shoot them in the face and show it. That will make little johnny think twice about shooting up a school.

#5 again local leaders and governors and school leaders and local law enforcement, fix the god damn problem and stop waiting for some king to do it.
No jack wad as long as we have a federal department of education then they will be held accountable for all aspects of educating kids and protecting them while in school. If you are really a Republican you are not supportive of the department of education and all aspects of our schools should be turned over to the states. Or is that only when dems are in charge???

No jack wad as long as we have a federal department of education then they will be held accountable for all aspects of educating kids and protecting them while in school. If you are really a Republican you are not supportive of the department of education and all aspects of our schools should be turned over to the states. Or is that only when dems are in charge???
Did you read my post? Stop waiting on the feds? How is the Dept of education going to protect a school and provide security in Nebraska?

I said all along that some nut is going to go into a school and shoot it up with a shot gun and revolver.

Now what? Why don't the gun grabbers just say what they want to do? Take the guns from the people.

A lot of people advocating for gun control are not out to take away all guns from everyone.

We just want to implement sensible restrictions such as keeping some nut job from using an assault rifle with a bump stock, which made the weapon virtually fully automatic, from a hotel room where he was able to mow down 58 people pretty easily.

Idiot.

A lot of people advocating for gun control are not out to take away all guns from everyone.

We just want to implement sensible restrictions such as keeping some nut job from using an assault rifle with a bump stock, which made the weapon virtually fully automatic, from a hotel room where he was able to mow down 58 people pretty easily.

Idiot.
Sure, we have talked about the studies before. There is a large enough segment of the left that would take them. And, tyrants come from nowhere and make false promises all the time.

Finally, this guy used a pump shotgun and a 38 revolver. That is about as basic as you can get. There are folks that would take them as well.

Why are they involved in their education at all??
What the **** does the Dept of Education have to do with it? They decide on bass ackwards new math and how they can suck up to teacher's unions. They are not security experts.

There should be one door in the entire school
Fvck the fact that there could be a fire or another reason to evacuate the building.

Yeah because you can’t have a door that is locked and only allows exit and not entrance. My god you idiots are dense

Yeah because you can’t have a door that is locked and only allows exit and not entrance. My god you idiots are dense

And then a buddy lets his buddy in the back door with guns and ammo.

I think you’re onto something. You should let the FBI know you have solved the problem for America.

In that case, his comment about there only being one door wouldn't make sense. In reality, there would be more than one door, with only one of them granting entrance access.

You really should not insult anyone's intelligence. For years, you have shown an inability to use proper grammar or form logical arguments.

Idiot.

That guy's bumpstock is such a distraction in this debate. I don't know how good you are with a rifle, but give me an elevated position and fish in a barrel and I will do a LOT more killing with accuracy than with rate of fire. Not random wounding, actual center mass shots and some head shots with every trigger pull. And I could still squeeze them off fast and spray if that is what I wanted to do.

Reactions: i am herdman
That guy's bumpstock is such a distraction in this debate. I don't know how good you are with a rifle, but give me an elevated position and fish in a barrel and I will do a LOT more killing with accuracy than with rate of fire. Not random wounding, actual center mass shots and some head shots with every trigger pull. And I could still squeeze them off fast and spray if that is what I wanted to do.

With the sniper type of shooting, you will get two, three, six or seven. You are giving people time to figure out where the firing is coming from and time to find cover. With the rapid fire, you will get dozens. Have you seen the video of the Vegas shorting? He fired quickly so there wasn’t enough time for many to find cover.

With the sniper type of shooting, you will get two, three, six or seven. You are giving people time to figure out where the firing is coming from and time to find cover. With the rapid fire, you will get dozens. Have you seen the video of the Vegas shorting? He fired quickly so there wasn’t enough time for many to find cover.

It's not being a "sniper". He didn't have a traditional bolt action sniper rifle. He only killed five people a minute. That's one per 12 seconds. Not really that good.

Man, I know of no way to prove this short of shooting a bunch of people, but this is one of those things you might just want to trust a good shooter on. It doesn't take long at all to acquire target to target with a semi-auto rifle, especially from an elevated position into a crowd of thousands of people. Herdman and Keeper can probably expand more on that subject with their military background. Can you hit more people with auto fire? Sure. Can you kill more? Not necessarily, without a belt-fed military weapon. And then take into account heat and issues with weapon performance...he was melting guns and dropping them...no, a bumpstock is inefficient.

It's not being a "sniper". He didn't have a traditional bolt action sniper rifle. He only killed five people a minute. That's one per 12 seconds. Not really that good.

Man, I know of no way to prove this short of shooting a bunch of people, but this is one of those things you might just want to trust a good shooter on. It doesn't take long at all to acquire target to target with a semi-auto rifle, especially from an elevated position into a crowd of thousands of people. Herdman and Keeper can probably expand more on that subject with their military background. Can you hit more people with auto fire? Sure. Can you kill more? Not necessarily, without a belt-fed military weapon. And then take into account heat and issues with weapon performance...he was melting guns and dropping them...no, a bumpstock is inefficient.

We very rarely even used or trained on full auto.Too hard to control and that is not even with a cheap bump stock. That would be even with the built in full auto. Most full auto was on the 60 or SAW. But, those are squad and platoon weapons that are belt felt The M16 A2's had a burst selection on the switch. They teach you 3 round burst. There is a reason snipers use bolt action or semi auto rifles. Control. A bump stock is not worth a lick to hit much of anything in my humble opinion. I am no expert just know what I was taught. Never really used full auto except on the M60, SAW, 50 cal, etc.

Last edited:
tumblr_p6gzstBMu51uphxvgo1_400.gif

ADVERTISEMENT