ADVERTISEMENT

Any Issues With This, Deplorables?

Y.A.G Si Ye Nots

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 7, 2010
Home Wrecker
cheeto’s “Make America Great Again” speeches were being sent to foreign governments before they were recited to the public, so that the foreign governments could make changes.

Three years ago, this would have been a huge story. Now that the public is accustomed to cheeto’s lying, racism, and pandering to every country who is in his pocket, it makes hardly a blip.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...mas-barrack-saudi-arabia-donald-trump-865069/

cheeto’s “Make America Great Again” speeches were being sent to foreign governments before they were recited to the public, so that the foreign governments could make changes.

Three years ago, this would have been a huge story. Now that the public is accustomed to cheeto’s lying, racism, and pandering to every country who is in his pocket, it makes hardly a blip.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...mas-barrack-saudi-arabia-donald-trump-865069/
You’ve got him now!

I noticed none of you are supporting your position with any substance. Just tired quips and touchdown dancing. I’d be interested in hearing your reasons why you support this administration’s obvious willingness to bed down with adversaries for personal gain.

I noticed none of you are supporting your position with any substance. Just tired quips and touchdown dancing. I’d be interested in hearing your reasons why you support this administration’s obvious willingness to bed down with adversaries for personal gain.

you really want us to comment on a Rolling Stone hit piece with some references to the NY times? and a house committee painting a horrible picture of Trump?

let's hear your thoughts on the DNC paying for Russian dis information and corrupting our intelligence and law enforcement agencies first, please?

you really want us to comment on a Rolling Stone hit piece with some references to the NY times? and a house committee painting a horrible picture of Trump?

let's hear your thoughts on the DNC paying for Russian dis information and corrupting our intelligence and law enforcement agencies first, please?

Are you really dismissing concrete evidence with documents, emails, etc. because they’re being published in a news source you believe to be left leaning? Well my God...Nixon’s innocent then. I mean...really...the Washington Post? Christ...who can believe them. Those Pentagon Papers weren’t really DoD documents. They were fantasy genre made up by WaPo.

Come on man...just look at the evidence without the filter of ideology. Better yet...pretend this happened under Obama. You’d be on here reading the riot act.

I noticed you take no issue with the fact that Rifle makes it sound as if ALL of Trump's speeches were being sent to be reviewed by the UAE. Even the title of the article states, "One of Trump's America First speeches was edited..."

Or did you not notice his frequent use of intellectual dishonesty?

The problem I have is not unique to Demoncrats or Republicans. They are all lying POS. Not a damn one of them can be trusted. Now then, do I like or support this finding? No, of course not, but until someone comes to a definitive conclusion that Trump is guilty of something bigger than shady deals that puts money in his pocket (which ALL politicians do) then I'm not going to demand he step down.

Are you really dismissing concrete evidence with documents, emails, etc. because they’re being published in a news source you believe to be left leaning?
liberal hypocritical statement of the week. RD, you have any input on this hypocrisy? i mean, not like you've never thrown multiple fits over "SOURRRRRCE!!! ARRGHHH!" at the end of the day, this is obvious lee yet another sub par attempt by the liberal left to find something, ANYTHING to cry about trump. the only ones that've picked it up to this point (from a quick google search, anyhoo), is the above and a couple other rags . . . nothing from your hero low rating CNN or MSNBC (that stood out on a quick google search, anyhoo).

that said from another article regarding the same . . .

The vetting was orchestrated by Thomas Barrack, a California businessman with a network of connections in the Middle East, and Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign manager who is now in prison for financial crimes. Weeks before Trump gave the speech, Manafort asked Barrack, “Are you running this by our friends?” He was. The most important of the “friends” in question was Rashid al-Malik, a well-connected Emirati businessman who was passing the speech on to various UAE and Saudi government officials. Al-Malik sent back a marked-up draft of the energy speech with language that praised “a new generation of leaders in the Gulf,” including both the Emirati crown prince and then Deputy Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Mohammed bin Salman. Although the Trump speechwriters ultimately nixed the exact phrasing requested—IT'S UNCLEAR IF TRUMP HIMSELF KNEW THE DRAFTS WERE BEING EDITED EXTERNALLY—they slipped in a nod to the “friends.”

“We will work with our Gulf allies to develop a positive energy relationship as part of our anti-terrorism strategy,” the speech ultimately read.

. . . this was a speech on domestic energy policy that was delivered before Trump was even elected.

RD, you have any input on this hypocrisy? i mean, not like you've never thrown multiple fits over "SOURRRRRCE!!! ARRGHHH!" at the end of the day, this is obvious lee yet another sub par attempt by the liberal left to find something, ANYTHING to cry about trump. the only ones that've picked it up to this point (from a quick google search, anyhoo), is the above and a couple other rags . . . nothing from your hero low rating CNN or MSNBC (that stood out on a quick google search, anyhoo).

Jesus Christ, can you try writing something...readable?

The last Great Writer at Rolling Stone (and they have had some great ones) was Michael Hastings. Rolling Stone is but a shell of what it was. That does not mean this particular writer sucks or anything, I simply do not know him. It is not my first choice, by far.

Anytime you claim "your hero blah blah blah" you lose credibility (you once claimed Hilary Clinton was my hero, which is proof you have pickled your brain). . Especially to suggest I have some cable news habit or shit. For the millionth time, motherfvcker, I pretty much only watch cable news to see people die. I would very much rather read. I am old school. I really don't even care for this fvcking computer...I like to hold the paper or book in my hands.

I do check cnn.com every morning, to make sure I didn't wake up to WWIII. I am not going to work if WWIII has begun.

Jesus Christ, can you try writing something...readable?

The last Great Writer at Rolling Stone (and they have had some great ones) was Michael Hastings. Rolling Stone is but a shell of what it was. That does not mean this particular writer sucks or anything, I simply do not know him. It is not my first choice, by far.

Anytime you claim "your hero blah blah blah" you lose credibility (you once claimed Hilary Clinton was my hero, which is proof you have pickled your brain). . Especially to suggest I have some cable news habit or shit. For the millionth time, motherfvcker, I pretty much only watch cable news to see people die. I would very much rather read. I am old school. I really don't even care for this fvcking computer...I like to hold the paper or book in my hands.

I do check cnn.com every morning, to make sure I didn't wake up to WWIII. I am not going to work if WWIII has begun.
how did such an unreadable post garner such an outraged response? and, wtf are you even talking about "watch cable news" . . . no where in my post did i mention anything regarding watching anything on tv. newsflash, hillary lover, cnn and msnbc has actual websites, which was obviously what i was referring to via the comment "quick google search".

a bit early in the weekend to be hitting the vape.

Reactions: 19MU88
Are you really dismissing concrete evidence with documents, emails, etc. because they’re being published in a news source you believe to be left leaning? Well my God...Nixon’s innocent then. I mean...really...the Washington Post? Christ...who can believe them. Those Pentagon Papers weren’t really DoD documents. They were fantasy genre made up by WaPo.

Come on man...just look at the evidence without the filter of ideology. Better yet...pretend this happened under Obama. You’d be on here reading the riot act.

don't be a sucker. most of us consider you to be the lone smart lib on this forum.

and that list of libs includes Raoul who thinks he is to the right of Eisenhower and Chevy who thinks he is a moderate.

don't be a sucker. most of us consider you to be the lone smart lib on this forum.

and that list of libs includes Raoul who thinks he is to the right of Eisenhower and Chevy who thinks he is a moderate.
that's akin to saying the shit house on the left is the least smelly of all. it still smells like shit . . .

Now. Watch as this thread dies a slow, painful death.

Due to what, cheeto possibly not knowing? That is irrelevant. He demanded, repeatedly, that he would only hire the best and brightest. Two of those "best and brightest" were allowing a foreign government to dictate what cheet would say in his speech(es). As the leader, he was responsible for the actions of his subordinates.

Again, you deplorables have no reaction to it.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Due to what, cheeto possibly not knowing? That is irrelevant. He demanded, repeatedly, that he would only hire the best and brightest. Two of those "best and brightest" were allowing a foreign government to dictate what cheet would say in his speech(es). As the leader, he was responsible for the actions of his subordinates.

Again, you deplorables have no reaction to it.
no, because yore the only one who cares about it and yore not the type to converse with yoreself. have fun if you do, though.

I don't always lean on Rolling Stone with confidence in matters like this.

Yes, it is Rolling Stone. I know Playboy has good articles too. I mean Rolling Stone is a serious magazine.

20130103-1174-kimmel-306x-1357244723.jpg

Rolling Stone is serious, no left wing agenda there! Rolllinggggg Stttooonnne, Sttonnnneeee

Why don't they investigate Michael Jackson's history with little boys or Mick Jagger and underage girls, drug abuse in the music industry? Or Bill the Mayor from New York hanging out with commies? Or Bernie hanging with commies. Maybe some Clinton associated death conspiracies?

Why don't they just cover music and shut up with their agenda? That might be a good idea. Idiots.

how did such an unreadable post garner such an outraged response? and, wtf are you even talking about "watch cable news" . . . no where in my post did i mention anything regarding watching anything on tv. newsflash, hillary lover, cnn and msnbc has actual websites, which was obviously what i was referring to via the comment "quick google search".

a bit early in the weekend to be hitting the vape.

"nothing from your hero low rating CNN or MSNBC "

Low-rating implies television. Television programming has ratings. Websites have hits.

Is a bit early to be hitting the corn liquor?

Jesus Christ, I agreed with you that Rolling Stone is a crappy source and you accuse me of outrage. Fvcker.

A lib who has never voted democrat for president in any election dating back to 1976. Interesting. I think you are confusing believing Trump is an idiot with liberalism.

Reactions: Herd1972 and Chevy1
A lib who has never voted democrat for president in any election dating back to 1976. Interesting. I think you are confusing believing Trump is an idiot with liberalism.
And 95% of the time that’s correct.

Congrats you are “special” but every bit as stupid as lib.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

—George Orwell, 1984
Trumps an outsider not part of the establishment. Who do you tbisnj is trying to take him out, Orwell?

Trumps an outsider not part of the establishment. Who do you think is trying to take him out, Orwell?
it's now the party of Trump.... And republicans have fallen in line. Those who disagree...leave.

Today, Trump is the party....AND the establishment. And, yes, he asks us to believe his lies.

it's now the party of Trump.... And republicans have fallen in line. Those who disagree...leave.

Today, Trump is the party....AND the establishment. And, yes, he asks us to believe his lies.

he probably assumes you will...……...you believe all the other BS you are fed. remember Russia Collusion? good times.

he probably assumes you will...……...you believe all the other BS you are fed. remember Russia Collusion? good times.
Got me there. Wasn't aware providing election info to Russian agents and accepting campaign assistance wasn't "collusion". Ah hell, until someone provides a better definition, that could be collusion (not to be confused with criminal conspiracy).

Are you in this vid?

Last edited:

For now it may be, but Trump saved the Republicans. He was finally a Republican who would fight back unlike Romney and others.

I am glad he does that.

For now it may be, but Trump saved the Republicans. He was finally a Republican who would fight back unlike Romney and others.

I am glad he does that.
I get it....but I believe you're discounting a few things:

1. The republicans were on watch when the great recession hit. Ronald Reagan couldn't have won the '08 election.

2. Same for 2012....Obama was in office when we came out of recession. Actually, Romney did pretty well.

3. Fn Hillary. The dems didn't get the memo that America was tired of the Clintons. One reason Bernie did so well in that primary vs now. When the polls predicted a Hillary win, many simply stayed home rather than sully their vote with either despicable candidate.

Last edited:

The same can be said about bin laden. For a while he really improved the situation for terrorists. I suspect cheetos will be remembered in like manner.

The same can be said about bin laden. For a while he really improved the situation for terrorists. I suspect cheetos will be remembered in like manner.
Sure. You are comparing Trump to.ine the most evil men in history? You have issues.

"nothing from your hero low rating CNN or MSNBC "

Low-rating implies television. Television programming has ratings. Websites have hits.

Is a bit early to be hitting the corn liquor?

Jesus Christ, I agreed with you that Rolling Stone is a crappy source and you accuse me of outrage. Fvcker.
thanks for solidifying that point . . .

and, can't drink all day if you don't start before the sun comes up, so no, it's never too early. ;)

What colour is your Jesus?

He is clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT