ADVERTISEMENT

Any of you that feel guilty about race inequity and such

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I think if you are so compelled by this country's racial inequality that you should give up part of your stuff and money and relative wealth that you have created or earned or even inherited and give it away to the oppressed.

This morning alone I have read about one posters equity that he has built up in not only one home but, two. You could give up some of that equity and pass it out.

I think if you are so compelled by this country's racial inequality that you should give up part of your stuff and money and relative wealth that you have created or earned or even inherited and give it away to the oppressed.

This morning alone I have read about one posters equity that he has built up in not only one home but, two. You could give up some of that equity and pass it out.
You're a lying idiot.

He feels guilty that he might have to hire some minorities.
wonder what he paid an hour?

Local HVAC place is paying a high school kid 12 bucks an hour to run parts to jobs locally. Did greed pay that ?

I thought the exact same thing. They can always voluntarily pay against the national debt too but that never happens either.

Reactions: Jartard
Come on, you don't think politics is really about action do you?

It's all talk. You say shit and then you just do what you want. A lot of times those aren't the same. Just like Jesus and God. You lie in church to say you're not a heathen and then you go cuss somebody out on the way home.

I feel guilty about everything so I should fit right in with the new social climate.

ADVERTISEMENT