ADVERTISEMENT

Any update on Jahnson W?

Standing in for Danny, Mark Cline said on the radio last night that they are checking Jannson for a possible fractured skull. Let's pray not and hope he gets to come home with the team.

Reactions: chuck1069
Severe concussion. He was back at the hotel after getting CT scan.

Hoping he and the kid from WVU will be ok. Concussions?
Word is Harris from WVU is under concussion protocol and is day-to-day. He is not likely to be cleared for practice this week, and will probably miss Friday's game.

That’s a shame for him to have to miss, but his long term health is so much more critical, obviously. That was one hell of a collision!

Another board said Janson had a "stage three concussion" and did fly home with the team. That means "seeing stars" for a while.

Another board said Janson had a "stage three concussion" and did fly home with the team. That means "seeing stars" for a while.
Concussions are graded or staged any more. And when concussions were graded it meant that he was knocked unconscious

I found a 8 ball from a pool table in the weeds. My brother had a 27" Easton aluminum bat on his shoulder and he said throw it in here. So I threw it. He hit a line shot that came off that bat like a bullet.It hit me right between the eyes. They said I laid on the ground shaking and puking. Woke up in the ER. I looked like a Klingon. Severe concussion that could have killed me. Hitting me in the head with your fist is nothing.

We saw him having dinner at El Ranchito last night around 6pm. Looked to be in good spirits.

I found a 8 ball from a pool table in the weeds. My brother had a 27" Easton aluminum bat on his shoulder and he said throw it in here. So I threw it. He hit a line shot that came off that bat like a bullet.It hit me right between the eyes. They said I laid on the ground shaking and puking. Woke up in the ER. I looked like a Klingon. Severe concussion that could have killed me. Hitting me in the head with your fist is nothing.
This explains a lot...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT