ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody going to post about the Democrat IT staffer just busted by the FBI

Just when you think you will not hear her name again, something surfaces that is linked to her.

There's been some chatter that this will blow up today. We'll see.

I love washerman Schultz' rationale for not firing him when everyone else did. No joke she pulled the racism islamaphobia card.

Weird how Democrats are basically ignoring this story. And they really shouldn't be.

Weird how Democrats are basically ignoring this story. And they really shouldn't be.

I can't stand DWS... she's always been one of my least favorite politicians.

56634226.jpg

Is he or is he not apart of the investigation? I've seen both.

He's probably who DWS was alluding to when threatening the capitol police.
Steven Wasserman is an interesting character from what I've read so far. A lot of what I've read of him as a prosecutor would seem to fly directly in the face of his sister's rhetoric. However, family is family. And unfortunately for him, his family is heavily connected to Hillary Clinton.

I don't buy that he's been burying anything on the Seth Rich investigation (although any one with a brain can tell that wasn't simply a botched robbery.)

I've read that he is involved, but I have no idea to what extent. But any involvement at all is too much. The entire DNC/Wasserman/Clinton debacle is a complete shitshow. Not only was Awan arrested trying to leave the country, by all accounts the DNC still hasn't turned over their server to the FBI.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT