ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else seen a change in their take home pay?

trump taking up for the working man,

my mom, a lifelong old school wv democrat, has said Trump is doing more for the working man than any democrat in decades. Says she is ashamed of the democrat party and wants to change her registration.

My mom would vote for Adolph Hitler over Jesus if he ran as a democrat. Since my dad died she can finally move the needle. They canceled out each other's votes for decades.

trump taking up for the working man,

my mom, a lifelong old school wv democrat, has said Trump is doing more for the working man than any democrat in decades. Says she is ashamed of the democrat party and wants to change her registration.

You're a liar.

But that's only going to affect the upper middle class, not the poor people you supposedly care about. Poor people aren't itemizing anything and don't pay state income tax anyway. So what's your beef?
Have I ever said I give a shit about anyone?

This guy has seen his take home pay rise significantly.

DTIYJH0V4AAmZc_.jpg:large

Reactions: 19MU88
oh yehh, whole family was/is except some on my dad's side, she hates what the democrats have become.

As I said, she's never actually been a democrat. If she had been, she could not say " Trump is doing more for the working man than any democrat in decades". Have her to list a few things cheetos has done for the working man. She can't.

You insist in talking about things you know nothing about. I said earlier you were just another run of the mill conservative, but that was speaking way too highly of you.

No, if you go back I tried to have a substantive discussion with you and promptly was called a moron. Just like your Marxist brethren you seem incapable of honest discourse because you are arrogant and full of shit. You probably are a christian although you aren't very Christ like, which is par for the course for churchians these days.

No, if you go back I tried to have a substantive discussion with you

That's a lie.

and promptly was called a moron

Not promptly enough.

Just like your Marxist brethren you seem incapable of honest discourse

Another lie.

You probably are a christian although you aren't very Christ like, which is par for the course for churchians these days.

You again insist on talking about something you don't know anything about.

But that's only going to affect the upper middle class, not the poor people you supposedly care about. Poor people aren't itemizing anything and don't pay state income tax anyway. So what's your beef?

Another bucky assertion..........up in smoke. He's like a monkey playing with his own feces.

As I said, she's never actually been a democrat. If she had been, she could not say " Trump is doing more for the working man than any democrat in decades". Have her to list a few things cheetos has done for the working man. She can't.
A democrat from your neck of the woods...

I'm waiting on that list of things cheetos has done for the working man. Go on, you can make up the list for her.
OK, greed. When I call her again, I will get her list and report to you. I never thought she would ever become vote for a Republican let alone think about changing her registration.

HE HAS , HE'S TAKING HOME AN EXTRA FEW HUNDRED MILLION A YEAR.

I'm waiting on that list of things cheetos has done for the working man. Go on, you can make up the list for her.

We can start with the topic of this very thread. $300+/month will help out my family and me a lot.

He and Pence struck a deal in Indiana that kept Carrier from moving 1,100 jobs to Mexico.

He made an executive order his first month in office to halt an environmental rule (order from Obama) that would have cost my father in law (and many others) his job in the mines.

His recent tariff just forced China to move a solar company here, which will create many jobs.

And let's not forget the $87.3 billion investment deal China Energy committed to for WV just a few months ago.

I could go on but I have to get ready for work...in an industry which Trump has also slashed multiple job killing regulations.

We can start with the topic of this very thread. $300+/month will help out my family and me a lot.

On the backs of people less fortunate than you, and 1.4 trillion debt.

He and Pence struck a deal in Indiana that kept Carrier from moving 1,100 jobs to Mexico.

800. For 10 years. At a cost of 7 million dollars to the state of Indiana.

He made an executive order his first month in office to halt an environmental rule (order from Obama) that would have cost my father in law (and many others) his job in the mines.

The OSMRE predicted the loss of 124 jobs between now and 2040. Is that the "many' you're talking about?

His recent tariff just forced China to move a solar company here, which will create many jobs.

If and only if China does not retaliate with their own tariffs.

And let's not forget the $87.3 billion investment deal China Energy committed to for WV just a few months ago.

It's a non-binding deal.

I could go on but I have to get ready for work...in an industry which Trump has also slashed multiple job killing regulations.

We'll see how many jobs result from slashing those "job killing" regulations. So far, the greatest job creating president God ever created is in 6th place of the last 6 years.

Greed, how is my tax cut on ‘the backs’ of anybody less fortunate? That’s just a talking point and it means nothing. My tax cut doesn’t affect anybody but me, and in a positive way. So how does it affect anybody else?

Greed, how is my tax cut on ‘the backs’ of anybody less fortunate? That’s just a talking point and it means nothing. My tax cut doesn’t affect anybody but me, and in a positive way. So how does it affect anybody else?

chart1-lisa.png

MORON.

what a load of horseshit. doesn't take number of dependents into consideration, yet, it can stake a claim down to the cent as to what it'll cost/save each family.

That's because you're smarter than CBO and PBS. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT