ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know this guy

countryroads89

Platinum Buffalo
Sep 6, 2013
291jaf.jpg
in the green jacket?

He was harassing the WVU relief pitchers as they were warming up in the bullpen. A grown adult harassing 18-22 year old college athletes. Classy. Smh.

He was harassing the WVU relief pitchers as they were warming up in the bullpen. A grown adult harassing 18-22 year old college athletes. Classy. Smh.

1. 18 years old is a grown adult. Are you one of these pussies that thinks they are kids until they hit 30? Did the pitchers need a safe space?

2. The bullpen gets heckled. The bullpen usually heckles back. Welcome to baseball.

3. Why didn't you walk over and ask him who he was? You a chickenshit?

well since this comment is coming from a fan of one of the most unruly fan bases in the US I say tough.If you can't run with the big dogs then stay on the porch.

Reactions: Chevy1 and 19MU88
boy, after all these political arguments, I didn’t think cuntry could get his ass kicked any worse.

this is a beat down. what a p#ssy

Reactions: WV-FAN
1. 18 years old is a grown adult. Are you one of these pussies that thinks they are kids until they hit 30? Did the pitchers need a safe space?

2. The bullpen gets heckled. The bullpen usually heckles back. Welcome to baseball.

3. Why didn't you walk over and ask him who he was? You a chickenshit?

Actually I did call him out for it and he pussed out real fast when I was in his face. And the two guys with him were really embarrassed and didn't say a word when I confronted him. Just look at him. His looks say I'm a big ole pussy who feels tough running my mouth to college kids but when a grown man confronts me, I cower like a little girl.

291jaf.jpg

This is the reaction I thought I would get - classy herd fans. You guys sure do have a YUGE inferiority complex.

Actually I did call him out for it and he pussed out real fast when I was in his face. And the two guys with him were really embarrassed and didn't say a word when I confronted him. Just look at him. His looks say I'm a big ole pussy who feels tough running my mouth to college kids but when a grown man confronts me, I cower like a little girl.

291jaf.jpg

This is the reaction I thought I would get - classy herd fans. You guys sure do have a YUGE inferiority complex.

Well, y’all beat up a pregnant woman. So there’s always that

survey says . . . you're a got damn liar. now, back to your safe space, twat.

no heckling in baseball . . . judas priest, what a fackin' pansy.

i’m going to need to see video or picture of confrontation or it didn’t happen.

only thing worse than being a p#ssy is being a p#ssy and a liar.

this is pathetic even for your limp wrist cuntry.

i’m going to need to see video or picture of confrontation or it didn’t happen.

only thing worse than being a p#ssy is being a p#ssy and a liar.

this is pathetic even for your limp wrist cuntry.

Doesn’t the look on the little guy’s face in the black coat tell you he wasn’t going to try to help his friend? LOL!

If you’re going to be “man enough” to heckle a college student you should have the balls to stand up to a fan of the other team when they confront you about it. LMAO!

Doesn’t the look on the little guy’s face in the black coat tell you he wasn’t going to try to help his friend? LOL!

If you’re going to be “man enough” to heckle a college student you should have the balls to stand up to a fan of the other team when they confront you about it. LMAO!

Those guys had no idea you were snapping photos of them. Which tells me you’re confrontation never took place.

https://www.heckledepot.com/

For those in attendance with country at the next baseball game
read some of that. nice.

i typically try to sit not so far from the ump in my kid's games. if we have a good one, i leave them alone for the most part, but still try to draw a reaction from time to time. best one we've had this year looked over at me and lost it, started laughing, at one point. gave him the "ray charles said you missed that one".

worst one was an ump that lined up on the left side of the plate and wouldn't call a strike on the outside corner to save his life. he was consistent, though, which is always good. he gave me a "fvck you" look when i said "as long as this rookie lines up on the inside, the pitcher could throw a bowling ball and split the outside corner and he'd still call it a ball."

Reactions: Marine03
Those guys had no idea you were snapping photos of them. Which tells me you’re confrontation never took place.

LOL! I held my phone up for about two minutes hoping to get a reaction from them. When I walked up to the pussy in the green jacket, I was so close I could smell the halitosis of the old codger in the white Nike tennis shoes. By the way, the puss in the green jacket's teeth are slightly brown, so if anyone knows him, you know I'm telling the truth.

LOL! I held my phone up for about two minutes hoping to get a reaction from them. When I walked up to the pussy in the green jacket, I was so close I could smell the halitosis of the old codger in the white Nike tennis shoes. By the way, the puss in the green jacket's teeth are slightly brown, so if anyone knows him, you know I'm telling the truth.

You didn’t do shit

he came home, grabbed the keyboard and posted about what he wished he would have done,

you have embarrassed all wvu fans with your behavior! but not limp wrist lying libs!

I think you were meat gazing. Weirdo.

an ears fan complaining about fans harassing opposing athletes.
that's rich.
from what I hear there are a lot of schools that refuse to play the ears for that very reason.

somebody throw in the white flag for this pathetic POS, already.
he came home, grabbed the keyboard and posted about what he wished he would have done,

you have embarrassed all wvu fans with your behavior! but not limp wrist lying libs!
woe woe woe woe woe, dammit. i'm not embarrassed by what some internet keyboard badass says he did. hell, i'm not even embarrassed for the pansy.

he is an embarrassment, though . . . but that pretty much spans his entire existence and has nothing to do with the team he roots for. at the end of the day, we all have 'em, and we all laugh at 'em.

291jaf.jpg

You made us wait that long for this response? I'd say the guy in the black coat was about 2 seconds from confronting you before you quickly pulled your phone down and put it back in your fanny pack.

The guy in the green was clueless he had a stalker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT