ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone realize that

dshoe123

Bronze Buffalo
May 28, 2007
To date in the Bowl Season, Marshall has scored more points (in regulation) and has the largest margin of victory of any team in this year's Bowl Season

We've also put up more points and yards than any other team in FBS this year. PPG we're only behind Baylor, TCU, and Oregon, with a 3.2 difference from first. YPG, we're second only to Baylor, down by only 21.

...or that we had the only team with a QB that threw a touchdown in 46 straight games while also having a RB go over 1700 yards rushing? 2 can play that game reds.....

Go HERD !!!

Didn't realize we've played 4 MAC teams during bowl season. Guess I didn't realize the NCAA allows teams to play 4 bowl games in one season.

Originally posted by redsfan5590:
We're also the only non MAC school to play 4 MAC teams.
We are also one of the closest teams in proximity to the MAC conference. Providing easier travel for fans

Not anymore. Holy shit. TCU should be arrested for assault after this game. 42-0 over Ole Miss.... two minutes into the second half.

redsfan bringing the crap. change to some other fan and you might be able to see life more positive. redsfan, the home of whine.

Originally posted by Herd In the Plains:

redsfan bringing the crap. change to some other fan and you might be able to see life more positive. redsfan, the home of whine.
First of all, I'm happy with our performance I think we had a great year and I'm proud of the team. Don't act like all I do is whine. But what I said was completely true. It was a fact and was stated as such. If you have a problem with what I said then you must have put your own biases into effect while reading it. The only reason I posted it was for perspective. Yeah we did some fantastic things this season, but we have to improve. And mainly we have to improve in our scheduling. We gain nothing from MAC opponents. Keep Ohio on the schedule and dump the rest, who cares about "close games for fans to travel to" we don't even fill our own stadium for home games. Again I'm happy with the direction of the program but if we want to take the next step we have to start playing some big.time programs again even if that means a neutral site or 1 and done.

It may be true but to hijack every thread with your agenda or to jump in on this positive, bowl related thread and act like a complete a$$ for no reason when you KNOW the reaction you are going to receive serves no purpose other than you wanting to be a complete douche on purpose.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

redsfan, why bring up 4 mac teams. How many times do you figure it has been mentioned. A troll makes comments to get a reaction. That is the only purpose of bringing this up. It is done. Bringing it up over and over will not change it to 2 mac and 2 p5.

Originally posted by redsfan5590:

Originally posted by Herd In the Plains:

First of all, I'm happy with our performance I think we had a great year and I'm proud of the team. Don't act like all I do is whine. But what I said was completely true. It was a fact and was stated as such. If you have a problem with what I said then you must have put your own biases into effect while reading it. The only reason I posted it was for perspective. Yeah we did some fantastic things this season, but we have to improve. And mainly we have to improve in our scheduling. We gain nothing from MAC opponents. Keep Ohio on the schedule and dump the rest, who cares about "close games for fans to travel to" we don't even fill our own stadium for home games. Again I'm happy with the direction of the program but if we want to take the next step we have to start playing some big.time programs again even if that means a neutral site or 1 and done.
C'mon redsfan is not like we played 5 MAC teams.
laugh.r191677.gif

We know this already...give it up...and give up rooting for an underachieving team like the Reds...they suck and always will.

Yes, what you state is true regarding the MAC. But nobody wants to hear it anymore because it's run its course.

I bet if America had another Batkid, you'd be that asshole who reminds him he's terminally ill instead of enjoying what he's doing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT