ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone see this? Trooper PIT maneuver gone bad...

KyMUfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2020
Basically an Arkansas State Trooper was making a traffic stop and the driver followed the state's driver manual to a tee in slowing down, putting on her flashers and was looking for a safe place to pull over. BTW she was pregnant at the time...

I thought it was going to be the Arkansas case before I opened this thread.

So you have then? I just read about it a couple of days ago. While I appreciate the tough job law enforcement has this is definitely excessive.

I watched Interstate 5 last night on the computer at home. Dashcam night trip from the Mexico border up to LA.

Holy cow, 6-7 lanes. They were empty in the middle of the night, but it was big and stuff was everywhere. I can't imagine it out there.

Way too busy. It was nice I guess being able to do what I've done, but I can tell I wasn't made for it. Made more for being out in that trailer in Mason County where nobody else is.

You see the one a few years ago where they pitted a truck, the patrol car jumped over the truck and clipped the top of a telephone pole? It was straight Dukes of Hazard stuff. Truck driver died, cop landed wheels down, but still messed up.

I think they were going about 120 when it happened. There’s a YouTube video of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT