Aug 14, 2002
Sarasota, FL
I will start! Marshall comes out smokin'
We have only 1 TO
Ali runs wild on the 'neers
Herd wins 24
Apps 14

Last edited:
Good team, experienced qb, revenge motive against a weak secondary, turnover prone offense on the road and short week does not sound good to me. Maybe I’m still sour from driving a long way to watch the ECU debacle.

I really hope that I am way off on this, but my gut says 42-21 App.

I’ll be there sitting with App fans regardless.

We will be able to score... The question is, can we stop them from scoring (forcing a turnover or two would help).

Marshall - 34
App State - 31

Wild environment..
App State - 38
Marshall - 17
AppFan2018 - welcome my fren’ . Will you be in attendance? And - tell us if possible: It has been 25 years since the Herd drove up the mtn to play App St. Back in the day, this was our best rivalry! How do current Mountaineer fans look at this series? Given it’s on a Thursday night, how close to a sellout will you get? Herd fans will be a presence, that I can assure you! Finally - temps in the mid 50’s @ kickoff and falling throughout the game. We love the cold, as do you. 1st day of fall! Go Herd!!!!

Reactions: AppFan2018
AppFan2018 - welcome my fren’ . Will you be in attendance? And - tell us if possible: It has been 25 years since the Herd drove up the mtn to play App St. Back in the day, this was our best rivalry! How do current Mountaineer fans look at this series? Given it’s on a Thursday night, how close to a sellout will you get? Herd fans will be a presence, that I can assure you! Finally - temps in the mid 50’s @ kickoff and falling throughout the game. We love the cold, as do you. 1st day of fall! Go Herd!!!!
Yes I plan on opening Tailgate lines, I'm going to say 26k - 29k fans will be in attendance.
Speaking for the younger generations in 20s-30s we don't really see this as a rivalry. Louisiana has took the place of the Ga Southern aspect with us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT