ADVERTISEMENT

Are Venezuela and Brazil headed towards armed conflict?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Venezuela is massing troops and perhaps staking claim to territory . Brazil is alerting its defense forces

• Wow
Reactions: SamSwimmer
So if I’m reading this right Venezuela is planning to hold a referendum among themselves to determine if they own most of Guyana? I don’t think it works that way.

Venezuela might mount a military move into Guyana as Caracas faces accusations that it is attempting an aggressive land grab in its resource-rich neighbor, it has been reported.

Brazilian intelligence has warned that the Venezuelan army is going to invade Guyana in the coming days, Defence Blog.org reported, raising concerns about regional stability and territorial disputes in South America.

Open source X account OSINT defender posted on Wednesday that Brazilian armed forces are in a "heightened state of readiness" following a significant movement of military equipment and personnel in eastern Venezuela on the border of Guyana.

This does have implications for the USA. First Brazil is a large massive country with vast trade capabilities, full of resources. Venezuela is a major oil producer. And guess, who is involved in the region, particularly Brazil? You guess it, China.

Do we have another front in a proxy war? This one is in our hemisphere.

The world is going to shit.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Guyana and French Guiana. Could they have come up with something different. hahahah

Oral sex is illegal in Guyana. So obviously a former baseball player for the Herd is put off by that.
I’ve already received that in South America. Africa and Antarctica are the only continents that I have left to sweep the world.

I’ve already received that in South America. Africa and Antarctica are the only continents that I have left to sweep the world.

We know you're not very bright so consider this a friendly warning...

17899901_G.jpg

We know you're not very bright so consider this a friendly warning...
Oh, the shadow is back. Dork, you continue to try too hard, and it's making you look worse than when you threw a tantrum because nobody would respond to the threads you started.

Oh, the shadow is back. Dork, you continue to try too hard, and it's making you look worse than when you threw a tantrum because nobody would respond to the threads you started.

Tantrum??? There you go with your projections again. You are one of the Queens of tantrums here...

Is being a "shadow" a "full time" job???

Just offering some friendly advice... You don't have to take it but try to remember before your tongue gets stuck on someone's North Pole...

Reactions: 19MU88
You aren't even embarrassed that you're ridiculed for being my shadow, as you still immediately respond right after I make a post.

A homoerotic jab? That's a new one.

You aren't even embarrassed that you're ridiculed for being my shadow, as you still immediately respond right after I make a post.

Ridiculed??? It would have to come from someone far better than you to be considered ridiculed.

This is rich coming from someone who was on the edge of his seat waiting for me to post recently when a picture didn't upload...

Eureka! I now understand what you mean by being rich! It's all the rich fodder you give to ridicule you...

I'll save you some time so you don't have to struggle understanding what I mean...

Rich-

"(of a remark) causing ironic amusement or indignation."

This was the meaning of my first use of rich.

"producing a large quantity of something."

In this instance it is the fodder you provide.

A homoerotic jab? That's a new one.

It's actually an old one for you. Remember what I pointed out some time ago regarding your KYJelly comments??? It really wasn't very becoming of you at the time, nor would it be now. It would "open" you up for even more forms of ridicule...

Reactions: Marc22 and 19MU88
Ridiculed??? It would have to come from someone far better than you to be considered ridiculed.

This is rich coming from someone who was on the edge of his seat waiting for me to post recently when a picture didn't upload...

Eureka! I now understand what you mean by being rich! It's all the rich fodder you give to ridicule you...

I'll save you some time so you don't have to struggle understanding what I mean...

Rich-

"(of a remark) causing ironic amusement or indignation."

This was the meaning of my first use of rich.

"producing a large quantity of something."

In this instance it is the fodder you provide.
You’re so, so bad at this.

It's actually an old one for you. Remember what I pointed out some time ago regarding your KYJelly comments??? It really wasn't very becoming of you at the time, nor would it be now. It would "open" you up for even more forms of ridicule...
There is nothing homoerotic about calling you KYJelly. Straight people also use it . . . not that you’d know.

There is nothing homoerotic about calling you KYJelly. Straight people also use it . . . not that you’d know.

Well when you direct this to someone of the same gender instead of to someone of the opposite gender I'd say that makes it homoerotic based on your projection.

BTW grammar cop, do you know the official spelling is actually K-Y Jelly?

Reactions: Marc22
Well when you direct this to someone of the same gender instead of to someone of the opposite gender I'd say that makes it homoerotic based on your projection.
Yet another failed, desperate attempt by you.

BTW grammar cop, do you know the official spelling is actually K-Y Jelly?
Yes, moron, but the point is mocking your name with it, hence without the hyphen. Christ, you’re a moron.

Yes, moron, but the point is mocking your name with it, hence without the hyphen. Christ, you’re a moron.

Hmmm... Pretty sure it's a projection... But keep saying that if it makes you feel better...

Reactions: 19MU88
BREAKING: #Venezuela has announced that its referendum to annex #Guyana’s resource-rich Essequibo region has passed with a reported +98% approval rating.

Essequibo, which makes up over half of Guyana, has long been claimed by Venezuela. Tensions have risen drastically, however, amid increased interest in offshore oil and mining exploration by international companies in recent years.

Annexation has lead to fears of invasion by Venezuelan forces. #Brazil said it is monitoring the situation and has increased military presence along its border with Venezuela.

BREAKING: #Venezuela has announced that its referendum to annex #Guyana’s resource-rich Essequibo region has passed with a reported +98% approval rating.

Essequibo, which makes up over half of Guyana, has long been claimed by Venezuela. Tensions have risen drastically, however, amid increased interest in offshore oil and mining exploration by international companies in recent years.

Annexation has lead to fears of invasion by Venezuelan forces. #Brazil said it is monitoring the situation and has increased military presence along its border with Venezuela.
The US announced they're holding military exercises in Guyana today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT