ADVERTISEMENT

As hunger numbers increase, food pantries in America more important than ever

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Just think about this as you're supporting the Democrat policies of open borders and the billions of taxpayer dollars going to illegal, foreign, nationals' room, board, healthcare, education and millions more in handouts to them.

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

My church gives food away once a month. We show up in a public parking lot unannounced with a few signs to let people know what we are doing. We always give everything away in less than an hour.

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT
My church gives food away once a month. We show up in a public parking lot unannounced with a few signs to let people know what we are doing. We always give everything away in less than an hour.

That's awesome that you all do that. It's sad that it's gone in less than an hour.

I hate that so much goes to people breaking into our home, while so many people who live in it legally, go without.

Drives me crazy to see so many support these policies.

Reactions: ohio herd
Another tax break for the rich would go a long way in relieving the plight of the poor.

I encourage everyone to donate to you food banks. There are a lot of people going hungry due to the high inflation. Please donate to food banks or to the Salvation Army to help the hungry where you live.

Another tax break for the rich would go a long way in relieving the plight of the poor.

I encourage everyone to donate to you food banks. There are a lot of people going hungry due to the high inflation. Please donate to food banks or to the Salvation Army to help the hungry where you live.
Dont expect Greed to help. He sent his staff to the food banks after he eliminated their jobs.

Poor people don't pay taxes. The rich pay their fair share. Our government has a spending problem.

Don't pretend you care for people either way, jackass.

Poor people don't pay taxes. The rich pay their fair share. Our government has a spending problem.

Don't pretend you care for people either way, jackass.
He is jealous and thinks thr govt can make him feel better

Communism has killed more people by any measure and its not even close
Marxists like Kamala are about expanding the shared misery by everyone except the political connected class. That's a win for brain dead voters like the inbred from outWayne.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT