ADVERTISEMENT

Austin TX bombings

herdfan429

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
this is a story that deserves more coverage than it's getting. There have been 4 bombing one used a trip wire and one sent through FedEx.

There haven't been a ton of details/leafs about the bomber

Reactions: marshallisqbu
SXSW is a huge, week-long music, film, and interactive festival held each year in Austin. On one of the last nights a few nights ago, Budweiser had scheduled a big party headlined by The Roots, Ludacris, and numerous other musicians.

A caller threatened a bomb if the event took place. Police considered it credible, and the organizers canceled the show. Bomb sniffing dogs were also used throughout the downtown hotel where The Roots were staying.

I'd love if it ended up being somebody totally off of the FBI's radar and outside of the profile they surely have built: a middle-aged woman with no military background.

That's intentional, of course.

The bomb guys at FBI and ATF are pretty elite, there will not be any leaks. And if anything looks like a leak,it will also be intentional.
Exactly. Did you happen to watch the series this past Fall on the Unibomber? Fascinating shit, especially in regard to how they do their work.

Nothing to worry about. Our fearless war president said "we have to find them really immediately," so I am sure his wall is going to keep the guy from escaping to Mexico.

An unexplored device was found at another fedex facility. It was sent from a FedEx store so hopefully between that and an intact device they can find the person responsible

Now they are saying one of the devices was not a bomb, it was an incendiary device.

That ended about as well as it could.
This guy made a fatal mistake of delivering a package to a Fed-X store. Amateur compared to Kaczynski. Glad he fvcked up though, as it had to be a nightmare living in that area. Will be interesting to see over the coming days all the shit we find out about him. I'm going to guess he was pissed over Austin being a sanctuary city, but who knows.

This guy made a fatal mistake of delivering a package to a Fed-X store. Amateur compared to Kaczynski. Glad he fvcked up though, as it had to be a nightmare living in that area. Will be interesting to see over the coming days all the shit we find out about him. I'm going to guess he was pissed over Austin being a sanctuary city, but who knows.
No I’m sure he was Muslim.

I’m not a comedian
now that you've realized this, stop trying, because you suck. the "tudor's" jokes . . . middle school. "pizza delivery" . . . worse.

is cute, though, when you post something ignorant or stupid, that's your typical go-to.

Last edited:
now that you've realized this, stop trying, because you suck. the "tudor's" jokes . . . middle school. "pizza delivery" . . . worse.

is cute, though, when you post something ignorant or stupid, that's your typical go-to.
Great post trumptard.

Hopefully this will bring attention to the issue of banning bombs. If we ban bombs we won't have bombers.

I'm just disappointed there wasn't "a good guy with a bomb" to stop this guy. While we're at it, let's train teachers to make bombs. This only happens in a "bomb-free" zone.

Reactions: extragreen
As usual, you’re missing murox’s point. If someone wants to kill, they will find a way. Criminals do that. Banning things that we have a constitutional right to won’t change that.

As usual, you’re missing murox’s point. If someone wants to kill, they will find a way. Criminals do that. Banning things that we have a constitutional right to won’t change that.

Except for the places where it has worked.

Why does your kind continue using "banning" as the description? Nobody is saying to ban all guns. Gun reform, which even you support, is simply a common sense approach to keeping deadly weapons out of the hands of people who should not have them, just like we do with driving.

You want to ban assault rifles; yes or no?

This shows your ignorance by just throwing out the basic term. "Assault rifles" is defined numerous and very different ways.

Assault rifles - yes
Assault weapons - no

It depends on what you classify in each, but if you're using the correct definition, then what I posted is accurate.

Another question...would you be ok with the gradual stripping away of 1st Amendment rights? I mean common sense (whoever defines that) steps, like not allowing Hollywood to have gun violence in movies or television shows because it might inspire someone to commit a violent crime with a gun? That’s common sense, right? Or how about we have the government ban rappers from all use of lyrics that mention guns? Maybe fewer young, black males would use guns if their heroes wouldn’t rap about it. Makes sense, right?

The fact that you’re ok with doing away with any constitutional rights is troubling.

This shows your ignorance by just throwing out the basic term. "Assault rifles" is defined numerous and very different ways.

Assault rifles - yes
Assault weapons - no

It depends on what you classify in each, but if you're using the correct definition, then what I posted is accurate.

I know exactly what I’m asking. And you just admitted to wanting to ban guns. Just because it’s not “all guns” doesn’t make it any less wrong.

Assault rifles - yes
Assault weapons - no

Define assault rifle

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT