ADVERTISEMENT

Avenatti Exposed: Stormy's Lawyer May Face Disbarment

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Last edited:
Reactions: 19MU88
That's a good read. Seems that he somehow obtained SARS on Cohen's bank account. These are Suspicious Activity Reports that a bank would file based on certain questionable activity with a bank account. These are confidential documents. Who does the bank file them with?

Oh yeah, the FBI. If they were leaked to Stormy's attorney it almost certainly had to be from someone at the FBI.

Sorry i forgot to check the link. Thanks for fixing it Banker.
Anyway EG doesn't care if a story is true he just wants to attack the source. By the way EG you don't get to determine what is a good source and what isn't. I mean you still think CNN and the NY Times are good SMH

Sorry i forgot to check the link. Thanks for fixing it Banker.
Anyway EG doesn't care if a story is true he just wants to attack the source. By the way EG you don't get to determine what is a good source and what isn't. I mean you still think CNN and the NY Times are good SMH

You're just an idiot that accepts info from conspiracy theory sources. No, I don't determine if sources are good or not, their content does that for me.

That's a good read. Seems that he somehow obtained SARS on Cohen's bank account. These are Suspicious Activity Reports that a bank would file based on certain questionable activity with a bank account. These are confidential documents. Who does the bank file them with?

Oh yeah, the FBI. If they were leaked to Stormy's attorney it almost certainly had to be from someone at the FBI.

Treasury Dept gets them too. Avenatti will be disbarred because someone gave him SARS?

That’s hilarious. Keep hoping trump chumps.

You're just an idiot that accepts info from conspiracy theory sources. No, I don't determine if sources are good or not, their content does that for me.
Oh really, says the guy who doesn't understand that CNN and the NY Times are on the same level as Info Wars now .You attacking anyone's source is like the pot calling the kettle black. PS, you also still seem to think that Snopes is a valid source. SMH

there is no way you're an attorney
I think he may have received his law degree through the internet. He may have studied abroad, maybe in Russia- I mean he knows so much about all things Russian these days. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Treasury Dept gets them too. Avenatti will be disbarred because someone gave him SARS?

May not get disbarred but at the very least he will get reprimanded by the bar association. There’s plenty of ethics violations and professional standards that he broke in releasing the documents

Reactions: ThunderCat98
May not get disbarred but at the very least he will get reprimanded by the bar association. There’s plenty of ethics violations and professional standards that he broke in releasing the documents

I wasn't aware that he "released the documents." He has the information but I don't think he released the documents.

Oh really, says the guy who doesn't understand that CNN and the NY Times are on the same level as Info Wars now .You attacking anyone's source is like the pot calling the kettle black. PS, you also still seem to think that Snopes is a valid source. SMH

You're digging a bigger idiot hole to crawl in.

How’s the Russian conspiracy going for you Extra?

You talking about the collusion part because I've never claimed that. On the other hand it's recognized by sane people that Russia attempted to interfere in the election and to help Cheetos. You happy about that, ruskie?

You're digging a bigger idiot hole to crawl in.
keep telling yourself that EG. The sources that you swear by are a joke. This Pew poll showed the positive coverage for Obama was 42% and Trump 5% What a joke. I bet the average person can't name more than 1-2 things Obama did during 8 years (besides Obama care and Obama phones) . Even with the relentless false attacks on Trump everyday most people can name several positive things that Trump has been responsible for.

https://www.npr.org/2017/10/02/5550...trump-more-negative-than-for-other-presidents

People aren't stupid. They know that Trump is not being represented fairly. That is why his poll numbers are trending upward at around 50%.

keep telling yourself that EG. The sources that you swear by are a joke. This Pew poll showed the positive coverage for Obama was 42% and Trump 5% What a joke. I bet the average person can't name more than 1-2 things Obama did during 8 years (besides Obama care and Obama phones) . Even with the relentless false attacks on Trump everyday most people can name several positive things that Trump has been responsible for.

https://www.npr.org/2017/10/02/5550...trump-more-negative-than-for-other-presidents

People aren't stupid. They know that Trump is not being represented fairly. That is why his poll numbers are trending upward at around 50%.

You're a good little idiot hole digger. Example: obama phones. The fact you mentioned that proves you're an idiot.

No,he'll get disbarred over his tax evasion, deception, etc. surrounding the coffee shop chain he purchased. You should read the filing in the link that Extra doesn't like.

No,he'll get disbarred over his tax evasion, deception, etc. surrounding the coffee shop chain he purchased. You should read the filing in the link that Extra doesn't like.

I did read it and this is what it says:

The Michael Cohen linked to Trump did however receive payments from AT&T, Novartis and Columbus Nova - a firm linked to Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg.

LMAO!

And all three entities have confirmed the information.

Good luck with the disbarment hopes.

I did read it and this is what it says:

The Michael Cohen linked to Trump did however receive payments from AT&T, Novartis and Columbus Nova - a firm linked to Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg.

LMAO!

And all three entities have confirmed the information.

Good luck with the disbarment hopes.
No one is disputing that but your boy also released private financial info of two other Michael cohens. That’s a no no

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT